any1 seen people sooning really far at moongates with fireball??like shooting FB at mobs at raft. was woundering if any know or have it that makes u shoot even futher out.
you can do it from any distance that the mobs show up when you push alt... just click the name and shoot
i dont mean it like that i mean like i see people shoot FB super far. like the moongate close to the top of the docks of raft from the mobs on the side of the river when u raft. they can target mobs super far. i mean like this.( i dont own this video)
[Request]
Can someone either give me a layman terms stupid simple tutorial on how to make or send me a working 1 charge fb .dll? mine gets detected when i charge it =w=
not that one Kou actually has it hacked to get EXP from far away... and that mod is for members of martyr only... no way it's getting out in the public.....
charmander download tbnogi... you get more out of it
I have a question about the Standard.dll elf lag fix.
When i put in the standard.dll i get a message saying,"The application failed to initialize properly (oxcoooooo5). Click on OK to teminate the application"
I've tried updating my system, but can't find any resolutions.
Any tips? Thanks.
Yes, i've tried that and a few others, but get the same error.
I've also tried replacing my Standard.dll with a clean Standard.dll, but then i get the same error. The only way i could fix it is if i replace the Pleione.dll also.
*Edit
I reinstalled my mabi and redid fantasia/tbnogi and now it works.
Thanks anyway.
No public 99% aim mod atm, the previous version was patched, the new fossil macro has been removed by its creator, so no luck there unless you get his permission.
As for the damage text it should be a simple graphics modification, although I couldn't begin to tell you where to look, sorry.
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 02/08/2011 - Mabinogi - 300 Replies Post your simple and here.
Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
*This is a repost, the previous thread was crowded and unusable*
Simple questions, simple answers :) 11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Hello guys :)
I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :)
1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ?
2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
where do we post questions/requests 10/02/2009 - Main - 1 Replies Want to request someone makes hacks for Cronous. Its a low budget game and it needs to be hacked due to the fact best xp u can get is 0.01. per kill.
Need some fairly simple macro requests 10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?
So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...