Hey, I just downloaded the new Fantasia mod and replaced the file in the Mabinogi folder. However, when I start Mabinogi up, I get an error that asks me to terminate the program. Help please?
-facepalm- You have to place the dlls inside of the mabi folder, not inject it, idiot. Just because you threw in a couple commas doesn't mean you're actually smart. There's instructions for noobs like you somewhere on this board. Start looking.
-facepalm- You have to place the dlls inside of the mabi folder, not inject it, idiot. Just because you threw in a couple commas doesn't mean you're actually smart. There's instructions for noobs like you somewhere on this board. Start looking.
Hey man, I realized my mistake and fixed it before you even posted. Before being so hasty as to flame, check again. And I don't throw in a couple of commas to make myself look smart, I do it so flamers and idiots like you can read clearly. o.o
Hey man, I realized my mistake and fixed it before you even posted. Before being so hasty as to flame, check again. And I don't throw in a couple of commas to make myself look smart, I do it so flamers and idiots like you can read clearly. o.o
Alchemy is comming soon, and the barrier alchemy skill requires alot of wood.
I have seen bots for several other things on this site. The few issues i see with a lumber jack bot are; durability of the axe and repairing. Trees having to regen, so the bot does not farm the same tree non stop and fail.
Alchemy is comming soon, and the barrier alchemy skill requires alot of wood.
I have seen bots for several other things on this site. The few issues i see with a lumber jack bot are; durability of the axe and repairing. Trees having to regen, so the bot does not farm the same tree non stop and fail.
I am no scripter by any means, but if you looked into AutoIt! and learned some code, you can make a bot that finds a tree, attempts to cut wood 5-8 times (give room for fails), then picks up any wood that drops. After it's tried and picked up wood it can move on to another tree? (that part might be harder to do) It's simple image recognition to find the trees and wood.
Sorry for a stupid question but im still tryna figure out most stuff, but for .dll files, what file do you put them in? like for the fireball.dll for example
Sorry for a stupid question but im still tryna figure out most stuff, but for .dll files, what file do you put them in? like for the fireball.dll for example
For fireball you will work on Skill.dll. See Kevsprk's sticky on DLL editting.
Use IDA on Skill.dll, search for CSkill"skillname" without the quotes and you should find everything you need.
I am looking for the Skill ID'S (a 5 integer number) in any file besides skillinfo.xml.
I don't need that assembly code just yet thanks for the answer tho.
Anyone got a clue?
~Thanks
Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here. 02/08/2011 - Mabinogi - 300 Replies Post your simple and here.
Instead of people making tons of threads for stupid questions, post them here, please. Usually these little questions are easily answered and do not require a whole thread to discuss (and these usually turn into flame wars and things).
*This is a repost, the previous thread was crowded and unusable*
Simple questions, simple answers :) 11/09/2009 - Kal Online - 2 Replies Hello guys :)
I've been reading this forum for a while, and I found very nice information here but still, some threads in german can't provide me whole knowledge I'm looking for, that's why I'm asking some questions :)
1. kiki uce - is it working on windows xp/vista ?
2. I'm willing to check that on my own, but maybe somebody knows that already - will store hack (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/kal-online/300254 -tutorial-money-bug-store-hack.html) work on R3volution server ? There's GBL v2...
where do we post questions/requests 10/02/2009 - Main - 1 Replies Want to request someone makes hacks for Cronous. Its a low budget game and it needs to be hacked due to the fact best xp u can get is 0.01. per kill.
Need some fairly simple macro requests 10/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies Hi again all. I was just about to finish up my full pack version of my archer lab macro when I realised. I already have made many macro's that you guys may find usefull and if I aint made them yet I could make them quickly. So, What macro's would you guys like to see added?
So far thinking like fc/pervade macro (pot and meditation versions), lab lvl 1 macro, guard lvler, spell lvler, arrow reloader, intensify trainer, spirit healing trainer, xp skill trainer and possible trojan lab lvling...