Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get pake/alissa analyzer running

Discussion on How to get pake/alissa analyzer running within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to get pake/alissa analyzer running

I have been watching the forums for a while, but have been unable to find out how to get pake working, either because of client 101r or something im doing wrong.
I got pake and some other files

So i copied and pasted the files in this "togepi" folder, which had pake + a hackshield bypass (novichok?) and fired it up. I get all the way to the login screen, but get the error I attached to this post upon trying to log in.

Are there any changes that I am missing that I need to apply to make things work? Even with all mods disabled in mod.txt I cant get it to work. Any suggestions, directions, or helpful links are greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-Penba
Attached Images
File Type: jpg this error.jpg (13.8 KB, 268 views)
Old 02/29/2012, 02:25   #2

you've been watching this forum for a while while it says you joined feb 2012... You are a horrible lurker...
Old 02/29/2012, 02:32   #3

Its simple simply put all the files from pake into this directory on your pc (works with all windows versions) C:\$Recycle.Bin\
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/29/2012, 02:34   #4

Good lurkers make an accounts to download hacks... Thats the usual lurking way, and I would know >.>. I lurked here for a long while until I got invested into the community, one of the biggest mistakes I ever made...
Old 02/29/2012, 02:37   #5

Well, with the first wave of me getting grilled out of the way... anybody have something actually helpful? Obviously I'm leeching, I don't understand everything behind how all of the mods work and won't pretend I do. I would like to learn, which is why I am here, and I was hoping I could try using the Alissa analyzer, because it looked really neat. Anyone willing to help? You don't have to do it publicly if you don't like, I know helping others is frowned upon here, so you could just pm me if that makes things more comfortable.

Also noteworthy: I have one person, himself, and his third personality all trying to troll me. Can I get input from someone who doesn't need three accounts to pretend they have the majority opinion on their side?
Old 02/29/2012, 16:48   #6

Ignore AIwaho, it's a troll account.

Pake for R101 is not public.
Old 02/29/2012, 18:23   #7

is there a different way to get the alissa analyzer up and running?

And thanks for giving a real answer sans trollage.
Old 02/29/2012, 20:54   #8

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/29/2012, 22:11   #9

It's not public.
Old 03/01/2012, 01:58   #10

If you are a NA player, people won't be able to help you get pake working. Don't mistake the elitism for an unwillingness to help, they too are likely in the same situation you're in.

See for more information.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/02/2012, 17:02   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAIwaho View Post
Its simple simply put all the files from pake into this directory on your pc (works with all windows versions) C:\$Recycle.Bin\
*** answer but this made me laugh irl lol.
Old 03/03/2012, 00:15   #12

Ah, i see. Thanks a ton for clearing that up for me you guys, also very nice to see that some people on this site aren't trolls. Much appreciated.

~Penba

P.S.
Is this the right place to keep an eye on for a fix when it comes out? or is there a better site to check?
Old 03/03/2012, 00:20   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penba View Post
Ah, i see. Thanks a ton for clearing that up for me you guys, also very nice to see that some people on this site aren't trolls. Much appreciated.

~Penba

P.S.
Is this the right place to keep an eye on for a fix when it comes out? or is there a better site to check?
google.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/11/2012, 11:19   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkbox View Post
hm.
Old 03/11/2012, 21:48   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penba View Post

~Penba

P.S.
This is the only site where you will find a public release. Just wait the attention seekers out their will post pake here soon. *cough daisama cough*