Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DELETE ALL YOUR MODS NOW

Discussion on DELETE ALL YOUR MODS NOW within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/06/2011, 15:41   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikitono View Post
THE NEW SOFTWARE THAT THEY WILL BE USING WILL IP BAN YOU TILL FURTHER NOTICE WHEN YOU RUN MABINOGI! ANY MOD THEY WILL CATCH IN YOUR MABINOGI FOLDER THEY WILL DROP THE BAN HAMMER ON YOU. ALL YOU PAKE USERS KILL PAKE ALL YOU TIARAS USERS DELETE TIARAS ALL YOU OTHER MODDERS DELETE YOUR OTHER MODS NOW!
Old 08/06/2011, 18:24   #62

OP is like:

OMFG I KILLED SOMEONE AND I'M GOING TO JAIL. PLEASE EVERYONE, DON'T KILL OR YOU WILL GO TO JAIL. QQ
Old 08/06/2011, 18:27   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trismic View Post
OP is like:

OMFG I KILLED SOMEONE AND I'M GOING TO JAIL. PLEASE EVERYONE, DON'T KILL OR YOU WILL GO TO JAIL. QQ
And everyone else is like,
"LOL Y U LIE
I KILL SOME1 AND I DIDNT GO TO JAIL
PROOF PLS
PROOF ISNT ON PG5 THATS JUST A PIC"
Old 08/06/2011, 19:03   #64

Well either something is happening or I managed to corrupt my files, but ever since i've tried logging in with pake im perfectly fine, when I go to kill something I freeze up and it just lays their with finish above the mob.

Edit* Nevermind I just tested it out on my clean client still same error, if anyone knows a fix please pm me (sorry if this is bad msg edit havn't been on epvp in awhile)
Old 08/06/2011, 19:48   #65

-scratches head- What did I just stumble into here? See this is what happens when I get a fulltime job, come the weekend I have NO CLUE what is going on.

LOL
Old 08/06/2011, 20:24   #66

somebody used the crash mod.
they got caught.
they QQed about being banned for using it.
they blamed everything BUT the crash mod.
Old 08/07/2011, 01:53   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monarchist View Post
LOL what a win ^.^

oh and btw, obviously you are going to get banned if you crash and entire server, if you use basic mods that bypass everything and don't affect the server status, you won't get caught.

@Altrius By crashing servers, you are costing Nexon money. When you cause them to loose money they will stop at nothing to ban you. Since morons like you keep crashing the server, Nexon will raise their security and start banning a lot more people for low level mods/glitches/hacks. Thanks a lot, you just made a lot of our lives a lot harder.
Old 08/07/2011, 02:23   #68

wat u mean?

Old 08/07/2011, 17:24   #69

My friend got banned from Mabi Tarlach server. He uses Pake but never crashed channels he's lvl 2k+ but he got IP banned. I believe what Shik is saying is true.
Old 08/07/2011, 19:09   #70

Unless you hate mabi and don't care on getting banned, then use all the mods you want. But if you do like mabi and don't have any intentions of leaving then why risk it. If this is true you at least got warned which is a good thing. well good luck :3
Old 08/07/2011, 19:12   #71

Modders are not going anywhere untill nexon Gives a flying f about there servers lol
Old 08/07/2011, 22:53   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcixPro View Post
LOL what a win ^.^

oh and btw, obviously you are going to get banned if you crash and entire server, if you use basic mods that bypass everything and don't affect the server status, you won't get caught.

@Altrius By crashing servers, you are costing Nexon money. When you cause them to loose money they will stop at nothing to ban you. Since morons like you keep crashing the server, Nexon will raise their security and start banning a lot more people for low level mods/glitches/hacks. Thanks a lot, you just made a lot of our lives a lot harder.
I didn't use docrash, just saying. mod_anim is a crasher, but didn't crash anyone. zz..
Old 08/07/2011, 23:13   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikitono View Post
THE NEW SOFTWARE THAT THEY WILL BE USING WILL IP BAN YOU TILL FURTHER NOTICE WHEN YOU RUN MABINOGI! ANY MOD THEY WILL CATCH IN YOUR MABINOGI FOLDER THEY WILL DROP THE BAN HAMMER ON YOU. ALL YOU PAKE USERS KILL PAKE ALL YOU TIARAS USERS DELETE TIARAS ALL YOU OTHER MODDERS DELETE YOUR OTHER MODS NOW!
I'm pretty sure Nexon has something like that, it's called a crc?
Old 08/07/2011, 23:46   #74

And their CRC checking obviously works so well with all the modified DLL's / Patchers being used?
Old 08/07/2011, 23:50   #75

lol what