Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mod_Honey

Discussion on mod_Honey within the Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Mabinogi category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/23/2011, 07:54   #226

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTsze View Post
The actually did add an integrity check for HShield, in order to verify all the files are running as normal and are there. It's what Korea's been using.
And i quote they are using new software check my topic on Delete your mods becuase i was right!
Old 08/23/2011, 18:43   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Link View Post
You don't seem to get that this isn't something that should be handed to anybody or even exist. Do you know what hcrebirth's intended function was? Rebirth weekly... for free. Essentially, it's a rebirth freely function. It's broken though. Do you know why people like me don't want things like this handed out? For one, they get patched. Two, they're widely abused and never kept secret. As soon as somebody releases it, people spread it like wildfire. Do you know how many views this thread has? 6,945. I doubt all almost 7k of you even have accounts, yet you still found your way to this page. Know why? Because you fucktards tell everybody you know about it. Everything in the last 3 releases have been nothing but harmful. You want to learn? Go download Fantasia and try to reverse the functions. Use that to write your own patcher. Stay away from Pake. Pake isn't meant to be used for casual use at this point. And why the fuck do so many people have working pake? The only valid thing on here anymore that allows pake to be used is a small CRC bypass for Hackshield. I'll tell you why... Because so many of you leech and share shit that it's impossible to stop this metaphorical fire from spreading. The only way to stop you is to patch it. In the end, the game is completely ruined. It wouldn't be so bad if 5-10 people ran around using some of these... Because that's how it was. But seeing it now, in the hands of dozens of people, is just going to make the game collapse. I wouldn't even be upset at this point if they decide to shut down mabinogi. You know the sad thing? There are so many exploits to Vindictus that are completely public, but things aren't patched quickly because you don't see people abusing things in front of others or just being stupid with it. I guess it's an age difference, since generally older people are the ones playing Vindictus. Ah, well.. Mabinogi is no longer the game I used to play. I miss the days of g1 and g2. The game was so new and nobody had a way to completely exploit the game the way it is now. Hell, the worst thing to come out before this shit was no-miss range. If you still don't understand why the hell we want you to leave and stop posting here like a moron, then you're... well, a moron.

/wall of text end.
Well not g1-g2 xD i'd want the mabi universe from around g8-g9 worst thing then was one click that i knew of atleast and that wasn't even exploited that much
Old 08/23/2011, 19:35   #228

Eh its better this way, ruin the game for a while in hopes that everything gets patched out, would be nice if all mods/hacks just got bumped out, I find it funny how people claim leaching and stuff, could careless if you spent years making something, it wont change the fact that you should not have it ^^. Cept the only flaw in this idea is that its nexon managing the games so :/ its going to be a hit or miss at this point no matter what happens next.
Old 08/23/2011, 20:58   #229

Theres a new bypass its just private
Old 08/23/2011, 21:40   #230

new bypass? **** you. I've been using the same thing for a month or two. You people are just too stupid to know what to use. And hell, even the bypass being used isn't private. It's publicly available. Go do a google search for a hackshield bypass. You should find it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/23/2011, 22:45   #231

*****. The bypass has been public for a **** long time now, before it was leeched on here xDD *** ******* leecher noobs. Please. Try to learn things for yourselves sometimes. :3
Old 08/23/2011, 23:28   #232

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniDz View Post
Theres a new bypass its just private
Stop pretending to be on the inside
Old 08/24/2011, 01:54   #233

Im pretending to be inside of you right now jas.

Deep inside.
Old 08/24/2011, 02:57   #234

That's kinda hot.
Old 08/24/2011, 03:24   #235

Save your gay love affairs for other places, please. I prefer my forum atmosphere to be less than homosexual.
Old 08/24/2011, 04:17   #236

Quote:
Save your gay love affairs for other places, please. I prefer my forum atmosphere to be less than homosexual.
What the hell.. O_o;..really..please not in the forum ^^ Agreed.
Old 08/24/2011, 04:28   #237

Quote:
new bypass? **** you. I've been using the same thing for a month or two. You people are just too stupid to know what to use. And hell, even the bypass being used isn't private. It's publicly available. Go do a google search for a hackshield bypass. You should find it.
I found a bypass but I can't stay online for more than 10 mins ;-;
Old 08/24/2011, 05:05   #238

wtf is up with the homophobic atmosphere around here? oh and yeah you can pretty much find a bypass anywhere if know what words to look up (ill give ya a hint, it has bypass in it :3)
Old 08/24/2011, 06:11   #239

SPOON FEED PLOX.

seriously, i need it. i cant find ):
Old 08/24/2011, 06:13   #240

You guys are on the wrong direction, opcodes changed.
Closed Thread