Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BAN WAVE]Gathering informations

Discussion on [BAN WAVE]Gathering informations within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/11/2022, 13:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Btw botting and buying gold, I would defenately buy gold, since for botting they can run a script and insta ban, whilefor buying gold, things are not that simple
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2022, 18:53   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by TendoPain6 View Post
Can anyone else give any input? Looking to grab a few grand. Like 10-20k max just for a few skins. Not sure if it's worth it now, or would it be better to pixel bot for a few days? And what should I be botting to grab the most I can fast and then stop.
just wait a lil bit. the bots are back in business the goldprice on g2g will drop soon.
Old 07/11/2022, 19:05   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4RDTEKK View Post
just wait a lil bit. the bots are back in business the goldprice on g2g will drop soon.
How do u know it ?
Old 07/12/2022, 07:42   #19

G2G prices seem stable for a week at 1.1 for 1k G

The rocket prices of 1.3 for 1k G were after the ban wave and pre-Vykas because ppl were trying to reach the ilvl of normal or even hard Vykas

Logic says that prices will fall a bit but not as much as before (0.5-0.6 for 1k G)
BUT if bots will reach the same place as pre-ban wave, they might reach as low as then

Only time will tell though
Old 07/12/2022, 20:17   #20

Been following this forum for quite a bit now. Sadly the ban hammer got me today

Where did you bought : G2G (Seller: Thegoodfai)
Auction House or Mail : Mail
How much : Just short of 1M, last time 200k
When : Last Weekend
Duration of the ban : Permanent
Gold reset (yes/no) : Dunno
Also botting or ahk ? : no

Thats it... I wont quit the game... just gonna take it slow for now. This game was consuming too much of my time. Mayber it was a nice wake up call
Old 07/14/2022, 02:24   #21

I got banned, probably got reported, only bought from g2g. I was doing some vykas groups and had a few randoms and was standing around in nia village for too long I guess. Permaban as well, trying to appeal it atm. In total I bought like 800k maybe.

No botting or anything else. Already trying to appeal to make it maybe 6 months or something. I think I have good chances since I'm from Germany and can come with some law stuff.
Old 07/14/2022, 03:21   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu|Alucard View Post
I got banned, probably got reported, only bought from g2g. I was doing some vykas groups and had a few randoms and was standing around in nia village for too long I guess. Permaban as well, trying to appeal it atm. In total I bought like 800k maybe.

No botting or anything else. Already trying to appeal to make it maybe 6 months or something. I think I have good chances since I'm from Germany and can come with some law stuff.
Did you use the auction house for gold buying or mail? Sorry to hear that, hope you get an appeal.
Old 07/14/2022, 06:48   #23

Quote:

what was your ilvl? people prob salty and reporting you. GL w appeal
Old 07/14/2022, 16:00   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtyyyyyy View Post
what was your ilvl? people prob salty and reporting you. GL w appeal
1495 or something, but no lvl 10 gems or anything, my gems were pretty bad. 120+ Roster lvl as well, lvl 59 stronghold.

Thing is, I have a few people in my guild that are the same ilvl and they sure as hell never did RMT. They were just lucky, so I figured that people might think that about me as well. Guess I thought wrong. My guess is either that someone in Nia Village reported me where I was afk for a bit, or someone from my Vykas Hard groups that I did with friends ( we always had to invite 2 randoms ).
Old 07/14/2022, 20:40   #25

Quote:
1495 or something, but no lvl 10 gems or anything, my gems were pretty bad. 120+ Roster lvl as well, lvl 59 stronghold.

Thing is, I have a few people in my guild that are the same ilvl and they sure as hell never did RMT. They were just lucky, so I figured that people might think that about me as well. Guess I thought wrong. My guess is either that someone in Nia Village reported me where I was afk for a bit, or someone from my Vykas Hard groups that I did with friends ( we always had to invite 2 randoms ).
I doubt that just one report will end in a ban, you must got dozens of reports so a real person checked them
Old 07/14/2022, 21:13   #26

Quote:

when was the last time you did buy gold ? what method ? which seller ?
Old 07/14/2022, 21:35   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallyhawk13 View Post
I doubt that just one report will end in a ban, you must got dozens of reports so a real person checked them
Yeah I didn't mean one person, I meant a lot of persons while I was idling in Nia village

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychadeliC_FR View Post
when was the last time you did buy gold ? what method ? which seller ?
Like, late may - early june. Alotofgold and Thanku from g2g. Mail.
Old 07/14/2022, 23:48   #28

Quote:
Yeah I didn't mean one person, I meant a lot of persons while I was idling in Nia village

Like, late may - early june. Alotofgold and Thanku from g2g. Mail.
all the people i know who bought gold from them...all of them got banned no matter what ilvl no matter what amount from 50k to millions but also there's a high chance you got reported , but usually one or two reports is nothing , so a mass report ( like more than 10+ players )
Old 07/15/2022, 08:02   #29

I have mentioned a while ago, that Thanku is "flagged" and some ppl also mentioned alotofgold got them banned too.
As always, these are just assumptions, but if something repeats itself..well...
Old 07/16/2022, 07:27   #30

Quote:

My condolences.

Tags
rmt gold ban lostark