Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Lost Ark
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Lost Ark Chinese Bot SOURCE

Discussion on [Request] Lost Ark Chinese Bot SOURCE within the Lost Ark forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/18/2022, 01:08   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by torakfirenze View Post
Yeh sorry typo.

Yeah I think that's what they're selling too, for literally 1/5 of what resellers are selling for. It's nuts.

To clarify - I can get the latest versions of the two most popular chinese bots (the one 1-50 auto leveler that all the berskerkers are using, and then the one best chaos dungeon farming bot), but they require an activation key/code - they're not cracked.

I don't mind paying the Chinese prices for them but I haven't been able to source from the original Chinese seller.
Hook a brother up!!
Old 03/18/2022, 03:57   #17

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Yeh sorry typo.

Yeah I think that's what they're selling too, for literally 1/5 of what resellers are selling for. It's nuts.

To clarify - I can get the latest versions of the two most popular chinese bots (the one 1-50 auto leveler that all the berskerkers are using, and then the one best chaos dungeon farming bot), but they require an activation key/code - they're not cracked.

I don't mind paying the Chinese prices for them but I haven't been able to source from the original Chinese seller.
Hint, if you are able to get the files, they are normally tagged to a Chinese forum which sells the code cards. I don't buy my license from Taobao.
Old 03/18/2022, 04:22   #18

elite*gold: 100
Greetings,
We've looked into the said bot and here's what we found out:
  • It has been bundled with Adware.
  • It Auto updates without the user's permission. (Updates/Downloads in the background.)
  • The Bungled Adware works like a miner or ad farming.
    Ad Farmer works like: open an ad, watch the ad and loop it without the user's permission. Basically your pc is being used as a farmer for them to make money.
  • And worst, Its also being bundled with Password Stealers.
    This stealer automatically scan your browser's saved passwords and send it to the developer of the bot or whoever bundled this malware.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER
The file we obtained cannot be traced back if it came from the OWNER/DEVELOPER directly or has been fiddled/edited/modified by the resellers.

BE WARNED.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/18/2022, 10:40   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by icandfly View Post
Hook a brother up!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Greetings,
We've looked into the said bot and here's what we found out:
  • It has been bundled with Adware.
  • It Auto updates without the user's permission. (Updates/Downloads in the background.)
  • The Bungled Adware works like a miner or ad farming.
    Ad Farmer works like: open an ad, watch the ad and loop it without the user's permission. Basically your pc is being used as a farmer for them to make money.
  • And worst, Its also being bundled with Password Stealers.
    This stealer automatically scan your browser's saved passwords and send it to the developer of the bot or whoever bundled this malware.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER
The file we obtained cannot be traced back if it came from the OWNER/DEVELOPER directly or has been fiddled/edited/modified by the resellers.

BE WARNED.
So I hooked Killzone up with the files that I have from a "trusted reseller" ON THIS FORUM (I won't name and shame, I don't think it's the reseller's fault actually) - probs worth everyone taking a look at this reply before spending $55 on this crap
Old 03/18/2022, 11:45   #20

elite*gold: 3
I know the Dev of the Bot and he made many Bots, I doubt he added stuff, there might be a Leaked Version, but the owner Itself? Na, doubt.
Old 03/18/2022, 11:53   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littledagger View Post
I know the Dev of the Bot and he made many Bots, I doubt he added stuff, there might be a Leaked Version, but the owner Itself? Na, doubt.
sounds legit
Old 03/18/2022, 13:06   #22

Quote:
sounds legit
Just contact him in QQ? I can give you his Number, no issue with that. You prob. just selling your own bot and try to ruin his Bot xD or you are mad, because his bot has a lot of stucks, what ever.

Bless Super, New World Super worked fine, all the time I used it. Also no Bans so far. Bless was the most fun tho.

Kill, can get the Files from the Original QQ if he want, so no stupid Reseller between.
Old 03/18/2022, 13:17   #23

Quote:
Just contact him in QQ? I can give you his Number, no issue with that. You prob. just selling your own bot and try to ruin his Bot xD or you are mad, because his bot has a lot of stucks, what ever.

Bless Super, New World Super worked fine, all the time I used it. Also no Bans so far. Bless was the most fun tho.

Kill, can get the Files from the Original QQ if he want, so no stupid Reseller between.
I'm not selling anything mate. Yeah if you can put me/kill in contact, that'd be great.
Old 03/18/2022, 13:31   #24

Curious if you are same person tho, since this seems to be a fake account
Old 03/18/2022, 14:24   #25

Quote:
Curious if you are same person tho, since this seems to be a fake account
As killzone?
Old 03/18/2022, 15:20   #26

Quote:
As killzone?
Yeah

I sent him a DM tho with QQ.
Old 03/18/2022, 15:21   #27

Quote:
Yeah

lmao yeah no we're not the same person
Old 03/18/2022, 19:54   #28

Quote:
how do we purchase the bot? any info
Old 03/18/2022, 20:30   #29

Quote:
Yeah

Dear can you send DM QQ and Wechat please <3
Old 03/19/2022, 10:35   #30

elite*gold: 100
Quote:

Send a copy from the dev directly and so we can compare the files. Maybe that will help with the confusion.
Thanks
1 User