Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Lost Ark Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥◣KrYo Software◢ - ✅Pixel Based Rotation Bot ✅Gather✅ Fish✅Chaos AFK Bot🔥

Discussion on 🔥◣KrYo Software◢ - ✅Pixel Based Rotation Bot ✅Gather✅ Fish✅Chaos AFK Bot🔥 within the Lost Ark Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 03/19/2022, 18:40   #31 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Honest Review:

Currently the Chaos Bot and the fishing bot works great for what it is..10/10.

BUT...the rotations are not up to snuff. None of the 4 "raid" profiles I've tested are really playable and all have certain issues making them unusable as of 3/19/2022. I will say though Kryo has released updates daily to work on these but if you're looking at this product strictly for the rotation aspect and not the Chaos bot aspect I'd wait until it's more fleshed out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2022, 03:19   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrYoHaX View Post
Id like to mention You posted this comment on the first day Of the chaos farm release. Since then It has improved greatly.

https://youtu.be/k1PYRW05QBg
I agree 100%. The chaos bot is now amazing and I've been using it to farm t3 chaos dungeons for a few days now. I haven't tried the other features, but amazing work on the chaos bot.

What I said applied back then, but not anymore !
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2022, 15:14   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I like bots, but for the money there are other bots that can do a little more.
Can the bot also speedhack or multiaccount? I do not think so.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2022, 08:40   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasseBerta View Post
I like bots, but for the money there are other bots that can do a little more.
Can the bot also speedhack or multiaccount? I do not think so.
We offer custom rotations for every character, Fishing, Sea Helper, Auto Pots, you can make your own macros and rotations and a advanced chaos bot.

We are no injection bot so we dont have stuff like speed hacks but we are much SAFER then every injection bot could ever get so you have minimal risk of bans.

I can also proudly say we never had a ban with more then 300 customers on a monthly bases.
Old 04/03/2022, 00:48   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Decent bot. Tested it. Works in Chaos. But still has room to improve
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2022, 20:41   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can this attack random monster on the world map
Old 04/14/2022, 03:59   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker5 View Post
Anything Is possible Now that the rotation / Script maker Is released to the community
Old 04/25/2022, 15:38   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would no longer recommend this bot. The dev is too busy working on a WoW pixelbot and there's issues with the new versions that aren't being addressed.

Tickets are not being answered as well, and the bot isn't what it used to be. It somehow got worse, instead of better.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/27/2022, 09:44   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjuggle View Post
I would no longer recommend this bot. The dev is too busy working on a WoW pixelbot and there's issues with the new versions that aren't being addressed.

Tickets are not being answered as well, and the bot isn't what it used to be. It somehow got worse, instead of better.
KrYo System
BOT
— 04/22/2022
@
Announcement

We have A few Current & Near Future Announcements we want to talk to Inform you all about!

First of all we are sorry that there have been so few updates for Lost Ark lately! This will change in the next few days While We make Updates to the server and the software.

We don't ONLY want to update the existing software but also add new Software For popular Games as we have In the Past for +10 Years!

We Prefer to be the safest Provider that brings account safety & Comfort to all our users! This leads me to the next question! I Personally Have ALOT of experience with Game software such as Apex Legends , Call Of Duty , Valorant , Titanfall, Halo , Destiny 2 , Rainbow Six Siege , that is More risky then our current methods.. However If enough people are interested I will gladly Release My private Software for these games to this community.

This includes WoW LUA unlockers / Rotations & Farming / Lost Ark Speed / Auto Level & More.

KrYoArK 2.0.0x - Lost Ark Update

+ Added Glaiver Chaos & @ Community Raiding Profile
+ Multiple New Features For Rotation Maker! ( Parallel / Play Script)
+ Daily Reset Option
+ Changes To UNSTUCK BETA for Chaos
+ Multiple Updates To Chaos Farm Rotations

KrYo Pixel Parser V3 - World Of Warcraft RETAIL ( Release In Less Then 72 Hours)

+ All DPS & Tank Classes 100% Supported & Updated To Latest Simulations!

+ SimC / AMR Options For Rotations!
+ 100% Uptime On All Buffs / Dots / Bleeds
+ Updated User Interface To Support Healing
+ Added Smart Targeting System For Healing Specs!
+ Resto Druid Added & Now Using Smart Targeting System / Manual Target / Mouseover Mode!
- Currently 81/100 Users Have Secured There Position! Open A Ticket To Claim!

KrYo Pixel Parser V1 - World Of Warcraft CLASSIC / TBC - UNDER DEVELOPMENT

All Subscriptions 15% Off for Lost Ark! - Coupon Code KrYo15 During Check Out!
Old 04/27/2022, 09:46   #40 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:

There WAS A Public Announcement apologizing for the 3ish days of neglect to the updates? Also Multiple Users were compensated & Issues Resolved!
Old 04/27/2022, 10:01   #41 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:

tickets are not being answered as well, and the bot isn't what it used to be. It somehow got worse, instead of better.
Hey there MOD Sinsinister here, yes we have started making features for the upcomming WoW rotation bot, but i have to say we have not forgotten on the lost ark software. issues are constantly been worked on with some bugs not as easy to fix right away but the community is always kept in the loop via discord channels. Ticket from users are looked at and responded every day depending on time zone asa like everyone else we do need to sleep. There's also a feature where you can make your own profiles which works amazingly which is noob/new person friendly. If you have problems where are more than glad to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruz945 View Post
No proof video ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2022, 10:19   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Honest Review (I am a customer of this product)

This has got to be hands down the best bot I have ever used. It completes a rotation and keeps you alive with auto potions what more do you need??

With it not being an injection bot there is a safety net (obviously nothing can be 100% safe but so far this seems to be **** near close)

The Dev team are very approachable regardless of what people have written here. Kryo is very helpful and at times has put whatever he is working on aside to help people (me being one of them).

The comments about everything being dropped to work on WoW are uncalled for, in business you don’t put all your eggs in one basket, so it is obvious that they need to work on other projects to survive. The support is still there for Lost Ark and continues to get better and better with the release of the Script Maker which means everyone can now tweak and fine tune things and then share to the community.

There is lots of room for improvement, but it takes people using it to find those improvements through feedback and being part of the community.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/27/2022, 12:33   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up

So,

I have tested all the bots currently available. Two that clearly stand out of the crowd and i can honestly say that Kryo's comes on top of them all.

It has everything you could wish for and then some. Some of the features i don't even use

- Chaos runs, auto potions (even if you play manually)
- Anti AFK (15h server queues anyone ?)
- Fishing (even handles net fishing pretty well)
- Auto join pvp
- Sea helper
- Auto gathering
- Auto rotation (with a metric ton of triggers available, this is the feature i use the most)
It takes a bit to learn how to use it but once you do, you have perfect usage of all the skills that you can automate)
- Lastly, fully customisable keybindings (no need to change anything in game

So yes, this is the most exensive (i think ?) but it's worth every penny.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2022, 03:57   #44 Trade Status: Verified(?)

hello newcomers �� ,

as a customer for the third month here's my honest review of the product :

I will start with the positives first because that is what's fair

[+] kryo who's I believe is the head admin of the project is
working his *** to get it constantly updating adding, or tweaking new or existing features.

[+]exsiting rotations are decent, some of them need more tweaks to be perfect but the majority are perfect.

[+]Fishing bot does its job.

[+]Auto gathering is nice and we expect it to have routes in the future.

[+] Chaos is pretty cool I still believe it will be improved at some point.

moving swiftly on to the negatives :

[-] rotations for some classes need to get more attention

[-] also PVP should have more attention to it too!

that's it ��

summary: if you're looking for a chilled gaming experience and you have a spare 40$
you're in the right place.
however, I want to make it clear the bot is improving over time,
it's 500 times better than its first release and I believe it will be 500 times better in the future.

the Community is really good and helpful to each other

and lastly thanks to mods and especially kryo for making this masterpiece.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2022, 23:45   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacker5 View Post
Absolutely