Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I need an systemmsg-e

Discussion on I need an systemmsg-e within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I need an systemmsg-e

Hi all i need an systemmsg-e.dat when i use rush impact or an debuff do type somewhere if he resisted or it was an succes or when i get a buff to say there Blood Pact ON and when its gone Blood Pact OFF or something...
Will be grate...thx for any reply

If will be like this will be super ok
Old 10/25/2010, 15:15   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sAs123 View Post
Hi all i need an systemmsg-e.dat when i use rush impact or an debuff do type somewhere if he resisted or it was an succes or when i get a buff to say there Blood Pact ON and when its gone Blood Pact OFF or something...
Will be grate...thx for any reply

If will be like this will be super ok
Old 10/25/2010, 16:20   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmatex View Post
I have tried before to post here but i dont know hot to edit for a screen message...only to change color.
If someone can help me thx!
Old 10/25/2010, 19:49   #4

Quote:
I have tried before to post here but i dont know hot to edit for a screen message...only to change color.
If someone can help me thx!
pm emir0n, i think he will help you
Old 10/25/2010, 20:02   #5

Im quiting on epvp as moderator,dont send me PMs with your questions. (His signature)
Anyway i have tried again Heisers Sys Editor and work to change color but i dont know how to show message on screen...at the end of message its an "\0".
If i will replace "0" with "8" will show message in that corner of screen? (its not work if that must do) Help??
Old 10/26/2010, 16:10   #6

Help please?
Old 10/27/2010, 20:00   #7

Quote:
Help please?
up!
Old 10/28/2010, 20:32   #8

Quote: