Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lineage 2 goddess of destruction NEED BOT PLS HELP ME TNX

Discussion on lineage 2 goddess of destruction NEED BOT PLS HELP ME TNX within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Goddess of Destruction PVP Server 3 day online {450 ppl}
06/25/2013 - Lin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Custom stuff - Exp/SP/Adena rate: 5000x - Safe enchant: +3 - Max enchant: +16 - Enchant rate: variable (read more below) - GoD Geodata - Antibots Goddess of Destruction features:
l2 goddess of destruction private server
02/09/2013 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
hy...i am looking for a God pserver...rates 50x-300x ...:handsdown:
x3 Goddess of Destruction - 100% Official Files 2k+ online
01/23/2013 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Lineage II - Dex | Goddess of Destruction: Awakening Q: When will the server go live? A: The server is Live now, login and enjoy ! Q: What will be the rates? A: Rates will be XP: 3x / QUEST XP: 3x / SP: 3x / ADENA: 3x / QUEST ADENA: 3x / ADENA DROP RATE: 70% / DROP: 3x / SPOIL: 3x Q: What version will the live server have?
Goddess of Destruction CT3 : PTS & Client
11/06/2012 - Lineage 2 - 45 Replies
Downloading the client. You could download the client by going on the Lineage 2 Korean Website. However, it could be very painful for somebody non used to Korean site, especially this one where you SHOULD use Internet Explorer to go through it. So I'll give you direct link. Create a new folder in your computer, and download those files : http://lineage2-ncsoft.ktics.co.kr/110508/engine3 2.cab http://lineage2-ncsoft.ktics.co.kr/110508/layout. bin...