Yeah, getting disconnected within a few minutes. Someone on the official l2 forum started a thread about it. Perhaps it's a server issue. It's a holiday weekend after all.
Party heal only worked with my EE major heal.
Greater heal and greater battle heal diden't work :/
Normal skill Heal of the prophet worked fine for auto party healing.. Battle Heal still not working.
Also I found out that if you set up to request heal through pming it works like a charm...
Works on win7/64 cauze i have it
Heals never worked on IG walker so stop asking for a solution. Use what you got. Only OOG can use heal the right way ...
Does anyone know how to get an elder to recharge properly with this l2walker? No matter what settings I change under "Party Heal", my elder won't recharge my nuker. I tried every random setting, 30/80/0/100% MP, at 0/1000/9999 mp, tried inserting my nuker's name, without, in party, out party, and it doesn't recharge properly.
Help would be appreciated, oh and excellent work on getting this to work btw!
L2 Walker for Official 11/14/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies Hello everyone.
I know now that the ingame veriosn now is 2.17.I run it successfully but when i make the options and run it nothign happens.I think the problem is that i dont have any ports hosts and portocls and etc.
So if someoen can help me pls
Im playing on Phoenix
Official Walker 08/14/2007 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies Here is working walker (IG) for official server.
1.unrar all files
2.copy-paste(replace) L2Walker.exe(l2 icon) inside eL2Walker folder
3.run WP501F(inside WP folder)
4.Run L2Walker.exe
5.find L2.exe path from your computer
6.Welcome :)
Official Walker
L2 Walker Official 02/27/2007 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies Hello,
could someone post how can i bot at official server?
Thanks in advance
l2 walker for official ? 04/20/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Where i can find l2 walker 4 official ?(lionna)
Thnx
C4 L2 walker (Official) 03/04/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies Want to run l2walker in officials servers
can u help me ?