Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Popular Games › League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



✅Workign on a League External software

Discussion on ✅Workign on a League External software within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2025
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 17
dd

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfyvn View Post
yea and you wont even get to use it, because only trusted people or long time customers get slots, and not people who never bought from him and flame his product, when its not even released
i was thinking will be public cheat not private . Maybe yes if is private will be safe..
Alehmus484 is offline  
Old   #62
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2025
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
u got a Discord link?
if not already implemented: target selection.

would be great to have smth external again on the market.
Repactz is offline  
Old   #63
 
zapcrash's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 31
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 38
IMPORTANT

There are people contacting many of you who are interested in the project, offering to sell you keys or slots.

The software is not for sale. I am not selling anything. Access to be a tester is free, and I alone decide who can and cannot be a tester.

I only communicate with anyone through my Discord channel; I do not accept DMs.

1: I will not message you privately on ElitePvP.
2: I will not message you privately on Discord.
3: If you want to contact me, go to my posts on ElitePvP and join my Discord.
4: The script is not for sale yet.
5: I do not sell lifetimes.
6: Being a tester is free.
zapcrash is offline  
Old   #64
 
Kingdred Lamar's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2025
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 3
I like the direction you are going with this but please just make it more Riot friendly instead of a half-cheat. Evade is a wrong move and it's been proven there's a pattern for Vanguard to dt - Your.gg overlay has a spawn timer and jungle notifier - maybe you could research and add these to your cheat.

Overall, I'm saying you should just add legit to semi-legit features that aid players not let players revealing too much of fake macro and micro.
Kingdred Lamar is offline  
Old   #65
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2026
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
I couldn't find the OP's Discord. Would anyone be kind enough to share it?
448975154 is offline  
Old   #66
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 7
discord or git to participate or test ?
YukiiMOON is offline  
Old   #67

 
Paranome's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 182
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 19
Comment so i won't forget to check it out in the future .
Paranome is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 10
I hope it will work for macOS
akivaog is offline  
Old   #69
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2020
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Nice brothe good job
ertaiperrito is offline  
Old   #70
 
Paul Miller's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 21
Join Date: Mar 2023
Posts: 183
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by akivaog View Post
I hope it will work for macOS
Actually. We need more software and scripts for Mac
Paul Miller is offline  
Old   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 0
This is good, can I try this will pay you for trying
seeshiv is offline  
Old   #72
 
zapcrash's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 31
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 38
Hi everyone. It’s been a long time since I posted an update here; I’ve been very busy with development and lost track of ElitePvP.
2 THINGS:
1: The software has been released. I’ve capped access at 25 users for now; it includes all features and has resulted in zero bans. I’m continuing to improve the script and am really happy with the outcome.
2: Many of you have been alerting me about people trying to scam others out of money by taking advantage of the limited visibility this post received. Some individuals are impersonating me and contacting people via ElitePvP direct messages.
I’ll say it again: I DO NOT SEND MESSAGES. The only way to contact me is by opening a ticket on my Discord server. The software is currently at full capacity, so if anyone wants to try it out, they’ll have to wait for a current user to leave or fail to renew their subscription.
THIS IS NOT ME!!!:
If anyone contact you trying to move you outside elitepvp report him. I dont add you, i dont offert the software, i dont have any official post selling it. Right now software is private and only a few persons have access.

This is not me:
Looks like scammers faking they are users and invite people to add a different person. This is not my discord: This is just another scammer:


Pls dont add random people.
zapcrash is offline  
Old   #73
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 12
Scammers going rampant
gearing12 is offline  
Old   #74
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
can anyone real vouch for this? I was curious about one of their other products and got sent a straight password stealer
valeriousxx is offline  
Old   #75
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by valeriousxx View Post
can anyone real vouch for this? I was curious about one of their other products and got sent a straight password stealer
Zap is legit, you prob met a scammer. They league external is working and undeteced for the month I have used, but the quality of prediction and champion scripts are making it unusable to climb with^ . Waiting for API implementation so other devs can start making scripts.
Inkzaz is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ✅✅✅ www.D3BOOST.com ✅✅ FLAWLESS TRIALS ✅✅ PINNACLES ✅✅ NIGHTFALL ✅✅ CHEAP PRICES ✅✅✅
11/13/2023 - Destiny Trading - 1 Replies
D3BOOST SHOP 🚀 CONTACT 🚀 Website: www.D3Boost.com/destiny-2-boosting/ Discord: D3Boost#2193 ( ID: 297327143174668288 ) Skype: d3pleveling 🔋 OFFER AVAILABILITY 🔋
[Selling] ✅✅✅ www.D3BOOST.com ✅✅✅ PC/PS/XBOX ✅✅✅ IRON BANNER ✅✅✅ DUNGEONS ✅✅✅ WEAPONS ✅✅✅
05/13/2023 - Destiny Trading - 1 Replies
D3BOOST SHOP 🚀 CONTACT 🚀 Website: www.D3Boost.com/destiny-2-boosting/ Discord: D3Boost#2193 ( ID: 297327143174668288 ) Skype: d3pleveling 🔋 OFFER AVAILABILITY 🔋
[Selling] ✅✅ www.D3BOOST.com ✅✅ PC/PS/XBOX ✅✅ NEW SEASON ✅✅ RAIDS ✅✅ CAMPAIGN ✅✅ POWER BOOST ✅✅
04/11/2022 - Destiny Trading - 0 Replies
D3BOOST SHOP 🚀 CONTACT 🚀 Website: www.D3Boost.com/destiny-2-boosting/ Discord: D3Boost#2193 ( ID: 297327143174668288 ) Skype: d3pleveling 🔋 OFFER AVAILABILITY 🔋
[Selling] ✅✅✅_WWW.D3BOOST.COM_✅✅✅ ✅✅✅_SEASON_JOURNEY_✅✅✅_COSMIC_WINGS_✅✅✅ ✅✅✅_PARAGON_BOOST_✅✅✅
11/26/2017 - Diablo 3 Trading - 7 Replies
https://i.imgur.com/4S5m2MU.gif 🔥 ABOUT US 🔥 At D3Boost, we care about our customers and that’s why we’re constantly looking to improve our boosting services. We started operating back in the days when Diablo 3 was first released in May 2012. D3Boost was established by a group of eSports Gamers who wanted to serve the community by mainly selling Diablo 3 Boosting & Power Leveling services. Although Diablo 3 is and will remain our main figure, we’re also proud to be offering Destiny 2...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.