Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D++ invitation code

Discussion on D++ invitation code within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/25/2023, 11:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
Noone is allowed to resell invitation codes so even if you do get a hold of a key this way both you and the seller will be banned. You need to gain a invitation code through a friend etc. like any other private platform.
I would love to try D+ but none of my friends has used the platform, what should I do
Old 11/25/2023, 20:13   #17

elite*gold: 0
I want to get an invitation for Disney+, but before any invitations, how much is the monthly sub?
Old 12/01/2023, 06:02   #18

elite*gold: 222
If you need disney for KR or JP server, you can contact me
Discord: Vaenellope0001

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [CODE][/CODE][BATTLE]-✅ESP,GLOW,NO-RECOIL,FLY,TP,SILENT - AIM - IN TEST✅[CODE][/CODE]
07/21/2019 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 2 Replies
I'm passing here to tell you that the cheat -BattleByeR6- is the better cheat, 100% reliable. In this cheat -BatlleByeR6- there is no risk of getting banned, it will be added several other options in our cheat -BattleByeR6- ● Interested in adding contact at discord : BattleBye #9647 Or enter into our discord BattleBye : https://discord.gg/dbHUSmu Options of our cheat BattleyeR6
[Selling] [CODE][/CODE][BATTLEBYE-CHEATS]-✅ESP,GLOW,NO-RECOIL,FLY,TP,SILENT-AIM-✅ [CODE][/CODE]
07/20/2019 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 0 Replies
I'm passing here to tell you that the cheat -BattleByeR6- is the better cheat, 100% reliable. In this cheat -BatlleByeR6- there is no risk of getting banned, it will be added several other options in our cheat -BattleByeR6- ● Interested in adding contact at discord : BattleBye #9647 Or enter into our discord BattleBye : https://discord.gg/dbHUSmu
[Selling] [CODE][/CODE][BATTLEBYE]-✅ESP,GLOW,NO-RECOIL,FLY,TP,AIM.✅[CODE][/CODE]
07/19/2019 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 0 Replies
I'm passing here to tell you that the cheat -BattleByeR6- is the better cheat, 100% reliable. In this cheat -BatlleByeR6- there is no risk of getting banned, it will be added several other options in our cheat -BattleByeR6- ● Interested in adding contact at discord : BattleBye #9647 Or enter into our discord BattleBye : https://discord.gg/dbHUSmu
INQUIRY for the invitation code---swsro new reg-EMERGENCY
03/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 84 Replies
I talked with GM about the invitation code , there is no one know the invitation so far There are two programes The first: free invitation code the problem is that may be days later , lag again. too many ppl come in ,one person open 5 or 6 sro-client (mean play 5~6 accouts at the same ) and scanmer. hacker come in too , they never worry lost their accounts , cuz GM ban one of his accouts , he can reg a new account . and go on scanmering . The second : Charge for code (i mean...
Attention Pls !---Invitation code for swsro now server
08/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 173 Replies
i reported all ur advice to GM . and GM collected all view for the code free or charge and the last answer is charge for the code , one code only for account about the price , I think not more than 10$ each i am talking with GM just pay attention here or my blog :news .updating .code to reg acc of new server ...SUNworld - boco2000的日志 - 网易博客 the reg website is :盛世二区 http://img.bimg.126.net/photo/dJt3UaH5Lsw9GdYwRyA sSQ==/5644980657933214174.jpg