Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Absolute best script platform

Discussion on Absolute best script platform within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/12/2023, 19:00   #16

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackybot View Post
maybe fix the objective issues with your cheat, be more professional, listen to feedback instead of ego, and quit gaslighting (packet exploit xDDDDD) and you guys would stop being clowned, not to mention how offended your users become after anyone says anything about it.
Wouldn't consider a few people that live with Disney in their heads 24/7 actively misrepresenting a platform on forums to be clowning on anything but themselves. Any objective feedback i and many others have sent has been taken into consideration and when devs think it's a good idea it has been implemented in the following update.

Feeling offended in the platform strongly correlates to how you act in the community, be a **** -> be treated like one. Packet exploit tho, does not need to be a visible menu element or "feature" i can agree with that.
Old 10/12/2023, 19:03   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
Wouldn't consider a few people that live with Disney in their heads 24/7 actively misrepresenting a platform on forums to be clowning on anything but themselves. Any objective feedback i and many others have sent has been taken into consideration and when devs think it's a good idea it has been implemented in the following update.

Feeling offended in the platform strongly correlates to how you act in the community, be a **** -> be treated like one. Packet exploit tho, does not need to be a visible menu element or "feature" i can agree with that.
You tell them their orbwalker does less dps they say it’s a Humanizer, their pred misses a lot and has a lot of delay until you have ability haste, they say it gaps Gagong, like what can u even do
Old 10/12/2023, 20:24   #18

Quote:
You tell them their orbwalker does less dps they say it’s a Humanizer, their pred misses a lot and has a lot of delay until you have ability haste, they say it gaps Gagong, like what can u even do
The example of it dealing less dps (that I recently saw, maybe there is actual tests?) was because of conqueror not being stacked.
Pred has changed since u last used Disney especially noticeable on ez where it is now much faster with some misses ofc. like any other plat but certainly less than before.

There is nothing wrong with voicing your experience with a platform. But once your objective issues no longer exists or misinformation is being spread there is no longer any value to the “information” being presented.
Old 10/12/2023, 20:30   #19

Dps issue is made by choice already because they want Humanizer, even with scripter settings it’s 7% less dps than other orbs, even with pred changes friends of mine still report it isn’t good
Old 10/12/2023, 21:45   #20

Quote:
Dps issue is made by choice already because they want Humanizer, even with scripter settings it’s 7% less dps than other orbs, even with pred changes friends of mine still report it isn’t good
I am of a different opinion, all the pred reliant champions feels good to me and there hasn't really been any complaints regarding pred lately afaik. 7% sounds like quite alot and im yet to see something supporting that so til then that claim is a good example of what holds no value.
Old 10/13/2023, 00:19   #21

disney is bad and zg is the best
Old 10/13/2023, 02:06   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CROSS327 View Post
and CROSS327 is paid bot
Old 10/13/2023, 13:54   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
I am of a different opinion, all the pred reliant champions feels good to me and there hasn't really been any complaints regarding pred lately afaik. 7% sounds like quite alot and im yet to see something supporting that so til then that claim is a good example of what holds no value.
Dr Noel made the test and sent it to either Moana or Yasmine they have it. With Pred we’re pushing the realm of subjectivity since I myself haven’t used “Magic Pred” I don’t want to comment too much on it, just many I’ve heard said it isn’t much better than old pred just faster
Old 10/13/2023, 16:47   #24

Quote:
Dr Noel made the test and sent it to either Moana or Yasmine they have it. With Pred we’re pushing the realm of subjectivity since I myself haven’t used “Magic Pred” I don’t want to comment too much on it, just many I’ve heard said it isn’t much better than old pred just faster
Fair enough if they actually have recieved the information as im not a dev i wouldn´t know.

My only point is that one shouldn't comment on current status of a project they are not actively using or are getting "information" from others about. It's the reason i would never speak on the performance of say zg as a example.

Anyways it's Friday and there is some fine Whiskey waiting for me so im gonna leave it at that.
Old 10/28/2023, 10:05   #25

Any more personal expiriences? Like i said before i do not have a budget. Im just looking for the ABSOLUTE *** Tier league cheat with minimal to none detections.

If you guys leave a recommendation, could you please leave a link or something?

Also i would like to thank those who discussed (of topic) if accounts get banned or not, because we all know cheating will result in a ban its just a waste of time to discuss this topic.
Old 10/28/2023, 20:38   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invixy View Post
Any more personal expiriences? Like i said before i do not have a budget. Im just looking for the ABSOLUTE *** Tier league cheat with minimal to none detections.

Also i would like to thank those who discussed (of topic) if accounts get banned or not, because we all know cheating will result in a ban its just a waste of time to discuss this topic.
for most of the stuff like disney and zg there is no link since its private
Old 10/29/2023, 02:24   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invixy View Post

dm @ on discord, he'll help you out, he's the zeitgeist dev and he will be more than happy to help you if you have enough money to buy it
Old 10/30/2023, 15:43   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by czveselka View Post
dm @ on discord, he'll help you out, he's the zeitgeist dev and he will be more than happy to help you if you have enough money to buy it
he doest reply
Old 10/30/2023, 18:16   #29

Internal will always lead to a ban regardless if you spend $200+ a month on bypasses and scripts. Use an external imho. YTS is upcoming
Old 10/31/2023, 16:41   #30

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by CROSS327 View Post
delusional ZG user