Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lsense vs BGX ?

Discussion on Lsense vs BGX ? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/21/2022, 04:06   #16

elite*gold: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by borat2g View Post
kicking out of your discord server and banning your users account because of their negative reviews on epvp thread ?

thats not good bud
We don't have Discord, we have Guilded.
Only huge trolls get banned there. Or treated accordingly.
People get banned in Guilded for what they say in Guilded. Epvp has nothing to do with it.
How is it not good? After banning all of them our chat got so much better and much more chill. That's good to me and our users. That's bad for idiots who can't troll anymore, so they fallback to trolling where they can - here. Good luck with that.

P.S. - Even if someone deserves a ban in our Guilded and/or Forum - they don't get banned from LS auth itself. So you are welcome to finish your remaining sub with LS if you want and switch to something else.
Old 09/21/2022, 23:03   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
kicking out of your discord server and banning your users account because of their negative reviews on epvp thread ?

thats not good bud
i was about falling into this cheat
i will avoid from this

thanks
Old 09/25/2022, 05:49   #18

BGX zoomhack makes the game 2d and evade kinda sucks, but has better prediction on some champs, ls feels like driving a merc compared to a volvo
Old 10/02/2022, 19:02   #19

Quote:

That's not good bud
This dude literally does nothing but **** talk, LSENSE doesn't even use discord. They also don't delete bad reviews.
Used it for 2 weeks and its the best I've used yet.
Old 10/03/2022, 20:32   #20

Never tried BGX.

Tried LSense for one day. In my opinion it is very, very good. I really like the evade and especially the Irelia script, it's just so good.

The big minus (for me) is that it is a little pricy, so I can't really afford it that often. If you can afford it, go for it 100%
Old 10/03/2022, 21:08   #21

LS is best script atm. they are making nice champ scripts with nice logic also the best yasuo/irelia scripts i have ever use .
LS evade is *** tier evade there are 6 mods (obvious to legit)
LS visuals and kill effects/sounds are very nice
only thing that bad about LS is downtime

also bgx is very nice script with good price they have lots of plugins but evade is not that good for me
Old 10/03/2022, 21:29   #22

I don't understand the hate LS gets on this thread, I have only had really positive experiences with it. But then again they are talking about bans, so prob mad they got banned.

Anyways I wrote my experience with LS compared to some other providers (EloCarry and corrupt) and I'll paste the LS part here:

LegendSense is really good because:
- the champion logic is in a league of its own, resulting in easier game dominance and best performance in-game out of the three.
- the evade is good and easily customizable to the legit level you want
- the menu is easy to use.
- ok info, I miss the advanced info I get on EC like ward vision area, but I like the notifications about jng camps attacked.
- BUT the loader is the software equivalent of chinese aids. Buggy and annoying to deal with, and sometimes I have to restart to make it work which can lead to a remake.

It's probably the best public you'll get atm
Old 10/03/2022, 21:46   #23

Thank you for your feedback, guys. Few weeks ago we purged (banned) some trolls from our chat, so I guess they got salty and found a place where they can trashtalk us and our work. That's where most of the hate is coming from.
Old 10/03/2022, 22:24   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendSense View Post
Thank you for your feedback, guys. Few weeks ago we purged (banned) some trolls from our chat, so I guess they got salty and found a place where they can trashtalk us and our work. That's where most of the hate is coming from.

Your website isn't working bro
Old 10/03/2022, 23:07   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrap512 View Post
Your website isn't working bro
It does. What error do you get, perhaps you get blocked by cloudflare?
Old 10/04/2022, 02:11   #26

trying bgx after a week of LS:

Drawing is nicer on LS, LS is easier to configure (already configured) and the evade is a tiny bit better on LS. Perhaps LS is more secure but I haven't had any issues on any platform so far. That's about all the pros I can think of with LS.

BGX is actually a more premium experience in a way even though it's 1/5 the price. Why? The loader is WAY better and it supports DX11. For me with RTX 3080 that means 240FPS (capped) instead of 100-150FPS with DX9. On BGX you need to configure the champs which can be a hassle, but I'm in the XGB discord where all the best settings on all champs are easy to copy from. If you are lazy you can just enable whatever script you want and switch if it doesn't feel good. I do see the small difference in evade where LS is very smooth, but when BGX evade is on smooth mode it's not very much different.

So is LS worth 5x the price of BGX? I don't think so. If my account gets banned while using BGX I'll get a new 100K+ BE account for 1/10 the price of LS . However I had no issues with any bans using either BGX or LS, and I've been playing with obvious evade.

After trying BGX for a week I was pleasantly surprised, but I resubbed LS due to the convenience of high quality scripts without any configuration. And I like the visuals of LS. Next month I'll probably go back to one month of BGX because both are good scripts.

Also this review by minababytwice is really good and I agree so I'll paste it here:
Quote:
Originally Posted by minababytwice View Post
This is untrue. I have used both for >6 months . here is my honest review of both platform: bgx and legendsense
  • Evade
    LS: Best feature of the platform, LS evade is very smooth and very customizable with humanize delay, I believe it has the best evade in the current market right now
    BGX: Not good but also not bad. It's definitely useable but don't expect top quality like LS evade. Sometimes this will get you kill if you didn't set it up correctly
    --> LS win
  • Prediction
    LS: it's ok, they have 2 kinds of pred (old and new). Both seems similar but I don't think it could beat bgx pred
    BGX: core pred is similar LS pred, nothing special. But BGX has a variety of preds available to the users. The best one currently is Amber Pred, which I would say is better than LS current pred
    --> BGX win
  • Champ Logic
    LS: most adcs logic is only at A-B tier. They have very basic and average champ logic except for a few champ dev by FH Team (from BOL) like Riven, Fiora, Gangplank, Yuumi. They also have 1v9 chase who used to be with BGX but recently has moved to LS, and maybe some chinese dev behind the scene that Idk about. For some champs, you also need to go on their forum and download a lua script for additional features (Zeri/Kalista/Sivir)
    BGX: almost every champs has better logic than LS. Mainly because the variety of champion plugins user can choose from and mix-n-match them together (this can be both a pros and cons as some users would prefer only 1 plugin for each champ like LS, not 4-5 champion plugins for each champ). Wafend and Kiri are both devs for BGX, their plugins are all masterpiece with superior logic than LS.
    --> BGX win. For adc in LS, Caitlyn, Lucian, Zeri, Varus, Jhin all have average logic and worse than BGX just to name a few. I would say BGX do a better job than LS in terms of champ logic. The only champ on bgx that have worse logic than LS is Riven, Yuumi, Gangplank. There's no ult recall kill on LS either, they only have base ult which is really obvious.
  • Security
    LS: currently UD. Last banwave was in 12.10-12.11 (same ban wave with bgx) and it has been ud ever since then
    BGX: the thing with BGX is that there is mixed reaction in terms of security. 50% would say it's detected. 50% would say it's undetected. However, I don't think it gives out any bans right now. There is also no ban wave report so far for several months since their latest banwave (same timeframe as LS). They never sell this product as "UD" from the get go but it does not mean that it's not. Just use it at your own risk
    --> Some would say same security and this can be a draw but tbh LS win this one
  • Orbwalker
    LS: Perform well in combat and teamfight. For cs/farming, work well but could be better. No fast lane clear/freeze mode button
    BGX: Also perform well in combat and teamfight. Slightly better than LS during cs/farming
    --> BGX win. Both platform orb work well either out of the box or after adjusting according to ping. BGX has slightly better logic during farming/cs, and it also has freeze mode and fast lane clear. Both can be set to attack gangplank barrel during combat
  • Loader
    LS: very old, requires dx9 injection method, it is very buggy, and does not auto-start after each game launch. You have to restart the loader each time the game is finished and before your next game. You cannot inject during in-game, it has to be before loading screen otherwise it would not inject and require you to alt-f4 inject again. There is also no champ list built-in to the loader (actually there is a champ supported list but in image format, it is not interactive and no search function either). You also have to pick the region you play in (riot/garena) unlike BGX does not require you to pick anything.
    BGX: Has auto injection method, works for both dx11 + dx9, there is also a button to clear logs whenever you wish. Does not require to you to pick anything whether you play on garena/riot, old patch, new patch, post/pre hotfix, etc. Just start loader and go in-game, that's it.
    --> BGX win
  • Activator
    LS: Very simple. Not as customizable like blackout activator for bgx. Autosmite is 50-50. Sometimes it will refuse to use and cost you an objective
    BGX: Currently has 3 activators: core, blackout, and L9 (and maybe more to come in the future). You can mix all 3 activators together giving you lots of option and functions. Autosmite works well all the time.
    --> BGX win
  • Awareness
    LS: Works well but lack an item tracker, path tracker, no auto ping, no auto leveler, no exp circle, no dash/flash/shaco q tracker,... Damage drawing with 5 colors on hp bar is annoying but you can turn it off.
    BGX: Has more options than LS provides.
    --> BGX win. I believe LS refuse to add those options is because they are afraid of information overload, too much stuffs on screen etc. I agree and I don't use all of these features enabled either. But having the option there so the user can choose what works best for them is better than having no option at all. Just like iphone v. android, being more customizable and allow you to track more stuffs is really lucrative to most users. However, some awareness feature that LS lacks like dash/flash/shaco q tracker and item tracker is important and needed. Both also has fow jungle camp tracker which is really nice to track the enemy jungler.
  • Drawing
    LS: eyecandy drawing
    BGX: normal, nothing too special
    --> LS win
  • Stream Proof
    LS: has fake click, fake 2nd mouse, you can set whether the fake cursor will click near mouse or near enemy target, hiding summoner name (does not work in chat), however some features like glow will not work. They also have "show aa range circle during orbwalk" which is legit good.
    BGX: only has fake click and hiding summoner name (does work in chat). Some features like glow and turret range will not woirk
    ---> LS win
  • Simplicity Of Use
    LS: work well out of the box, you don't even need to configure anything if you don't want to. Asides from the loader, everything else is simple to use
    BGX: Require a learning curve, you need to has prior knowledge of using scripts before. This could be both a pros and cons, as bgx is very customizable to your liking, but it require you to do research/testing to see which champ plugins works best for each champ, also mix-n-match activators/plugins etc. There is config discord for BGX so you can copy paste their config if you want to. But once you set everything up, bgx may outperform LS because of their superior champ logic and activator+awareness
    --> LS win
  • Update and Downtime
    LS: Every updates is 1-2 days, during recent patches, down time can be extended to 2-3 days even. Hotfix require at least 12-24 hours to fix. DDOS also happen regularly, but seems to be not an issue anymore lately. Sometimes, their update download server sometimes also down often (they have 2, one US and one China). However, I heard they will try to improve this in the future so hopefully downtime can be minimized. They always compensate time for downtime tho.
    BGX: Literally zero downtime
    --> BGX win
  • Extra Features
    LS: Don't have much extra stuffs currently.
    BGX: Has anti afk mode. Auto follow other ally based on priority/distance. Auto run it down mid and trash talk in all chat
    -->Both has zoomhack (LS looks slightly better and you can config the zoom height with mouse scroll wheel on the fly). Both has skin change, ward skin change. BGX has more troll/toxic feature but this is not really an important aspect so this gonna be a draw.
  • Community
    LS: friendly admin and community. ENG Community is on guilded, which recently add a search function. CN community I am not a part of, so no comment on that.
    BGX: Huge community, probably has the most userbase out of every platform right now. Some would say bgx community is like a zoo with big ego mods/support and users would get banned + time-out very often. Which is understandable, because of their big userbase and cheap price, they would get cancer customers very often. But as long as you don't act weird, I think you would not get timeout that easily.
    --> LS win
  • Conclusion
    You could think of LS as apple iphone, and BGX as android samsung. BGX has more freedom of customizing way more than LS, mix-n-match champ plugs for the best possible combination etc. LS is way more simpler to use as there's no such thing as configs in LS (outside of evade configuration), you just inject and play. Most champs don't really need to be customize unless you really want it. Keep in mind LS is 5x the price of BGX, but it does not mean it is 5x better. BGX is good for every roles, and LS is good if you play adc and some otp top like riven/fiora. In high elo tho, LS might be better because of their human-like evade.
    At the end of the day, you are the one using the product, so just choose whatever best fit your budget and your need.
Thanks
4 Users