Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Reviews of current scripting platforms

Discussion on Reviews of current scripting platforms within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow ✅Reviews of current scripting platforms

This is a post reviewing my experience with several current scripting platforms.

All of these thoughts are from my own experiences, and all platforms were paid for with my own money. I have no reputation and no affiliation with any of these platforms, it's all honest reviews with my own opinions. No benefit to myself for rating one platform better than another.

Background:

I'm a D1 EUW player without scripts, and I am in masters with scripts.

I have been scripting since 2015 with BoL.

Notes:
My main roles are mid and adc so I will be writing my reviews with the perspective of my experience with champions in these roles. So please be aware that there will be champions I don't use, in roles I don't play. This could impact your experience with the platform. Feel free to ask about other champions or roles in the comments and hopefully others will be able to help out.

I am happy to have a discussion around each platform, but please save slating/flaming of platforms for another topic, keep it friendly and constructive. Also remember that these are my opinions, we will not agree on all my points, and that's fine. One platform may be better for you than me. I'm interested for you to share your thoughts though!

I will not frequently be covering things like service issues, new detections, scams etc in these reviews. I highly recommend reading for wider high-level and more up to date coverage of more platforms, detections, contacts and a list of scammers. This is a more in-depth review of specific platforms I have tried for several months.

These platforms are listed in no order.

LegendSense (LS)

BruhWalker

HanBot (with Bypass)

LT++

EnsoulSharp (with Bypass)

BGX

Best for:
Orbwalker: BGX/LS/EnsoulSharp
Prediction: Hanbot
Logic/Config: BGX/Hanbot (the new LS stuff by FunHouse (Fiora, Riven, GP etc is great)
Evade: LS
FPS: BGX/LT++
Midlane: Hanbot/BGX
ADC: BGX/LS
Security: BruhWalker/Elysium Bypass (Hanbot/Ensoul)
Note: Security will not always be up to date - Check for more up to date info on detections

Let me know what platforms you want to be reviewed next.
Thanks
21 Users
Old 04/29/2022, 00:49   #2

Can you introduce the hanbot bypass seller?
Old 04/29/2022, 13:04   #3

What about holyness, could you review this platform next?
Old 05/02/2022, 10:43   #4

So you feel like LS > LT++? I'm recently coming from zenbot priv where i have lifetime but the prediction is so *** awful anymore and a recent banwave has made me say **** it. I could handle one or the other but this makes 2 ban waves now after i paid a **** ton of money and then dealing with awful pred i cant do it so really looking for something worth a ****.
Old 05/02/2022, 11:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by enhance11 View Post
I won't use BGX due to HWID flags and bans people are getting.
Hello, we're currently testing an option in loader that could get rid of these, currently, people have been surviving for 4+ days with this after using these buttons, I'll get back to you after a week or two passes without any ban due to "HWID flags"
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2022, 18:20   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdanzigx View Post
So you feel like LS > LT++? I'm recently coming from zenbot priv where i have lifetime but the prediction is so god awful anymore and a recent banwave has made me say fuck it. I could handle one or the other but this makes 2 ban waves now after i paid a fuck ton of money and then dealing with awful pred i cant do it so really looking for something worth a damn.
If you want better pred then go with LS for sure. LT pred is also horrible and overall is worth not the money unless you want a really good orb and quick but obvious evade.

LS orb is more than good enough, it has way better pred than LT (only hanbot better) and LS has the best evade overall.

Definitely recommend LS based on your reply. They have a 1 day sub so not much money to try as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
Hello, we're currently testing an option in loader that could get rid of these, currently, people have been surviving for 4+ days with this after using these buttons, I'll get back to you after a week or two passes without any ban due to "HWID flags"
Good to see you guys are acknowledging and addressing the issue. let me know how it gets on. What i hear is that the performance for the price is solid so i'm keen to try out later if your solution seems to avoid bans for a while.
Old 05/03/2022, 04:56   #7

elite*gold: 280
Great reviews man, need more of this content in the community well done.

Could you please review Robur and Holyness too?

Cheers.
Old 05/03/2022, 06:09   #8

Quote:
If you want better pred then go with LS for sure. LT pred is also horrible and overall is worth not the money unless you want a really good orb and quick but obvious evade.

LS orb is more than good enough, it has way better pred than LT (only hanbot better) and LS has the best evade overall.

Definitely recommend LS based on your reply. They have a 1 day sub so not much money to try as well
Whats your opinion on the longevity of the product perfect scenario for me would be to like LS and then continue using them for years to come. I know you said they've been around in China for awhile but are relatively new to the riot regions so I guess I'm just wondering how they held up as far as detections go while they were Garena/China only?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starburst2000 View Post

Cheers.
It's been over a year since I tried robur but when I did it was awful a very good friend of mine makes scripts for them he is widely known on other platforms as well but he would even talk about how awful roburs orb and evade were. Maybe that's changed but id be surprised.
Old 05/03/2022, 10:07   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdanzigx View Post
Whats your opinion on the longevity of the product perfect scenario for me would be to like LS and then continue using them for years to come. I know you said they've been around in China for awhile but are relatively new to the riot regions so I guess I'm just wondering how they held up as far as detections go while they were Garena/China only?
I asked one of the LS mods if they wanted to reply to this as I don't know about the LS detection history in Garena/China. They said they already reached out to you so hopefully that helped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starburst2000 View Post

Cheers.
Will try out Holyness this week and update thread.
Old 05/03/2022, 13:17   #10

Quote:
I asked one of the LS mods if they wanted to reply to this as I don't know about the LS detection history in Garena/China. They said they already reached out to you so hopefully that helped?
Thanks bro greatly appreciated
Old 05/03/2022, 23:52   #11

elite*gold: 130
Hello my friend,
I have DMed you a 7 Day key, welcome to test us.
I would suggest you to use the code spoiler for dont make the topic too long to read
Old 05/04/2022, 11:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaxe View Post
Hello my friend,
I have DMed you a 7 Day key, welcome to test us.
I would suggest you to use the code spoiler for dont make the topic too long to read
Thanks for the offer of the key. I've purchased your platform with my own money though to maintain transparency and avoid any perception of bias/paid reviews. I also want to support all platforms I use, even though I know 1 purchase doesn't make much difference overall.

I'm not doing this for free access to platforms, just to share my honest opinions to try and help others decide on platforms.

Good point about using spoilers, I'll change this now.

Thanks.
Old 05/04/2022, 13:42   #13

I won't use BGX due to HWID flags and bans people are getting <-

2 weeks ago I bought my first time and there are no bans
Old 05/04/2022, 14:28   #14

Could you test out BGX? I have been using it for 4 months and have recieved no bans still. Therefore I believe getting banned from BGX is a rumor particularly from other platforms. Would love to see you compare BGX with LS since I think those are the two main platforms currently which are good.
Old 05/05/2022, 02:18   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaldiabel View Post
I won't use BGX due to HWID flags and bans people are getting <-

2 weeks ago I bought my first time and there are no bans
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMacwood View Post
Could you test out BGX? I have been using it for 4 months and have recieved no bans still. Therefore I believe getting banned from BGX is a rumor particularly from other platforms. Would love to see you compare BGX with LS since I think those are the two main platforms currently which are good.

It's not a rumor, it's a known issue.

However, BGX did recently change something about their log cleaning, which may help with the traces.
We'll likely hear something from BGX about this.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
league of legends scripts, lol script reviews, lol scripts