Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/09/2024, 04:21   #4636

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistal View Post
are all these posts a joke or ?

lol
legit reading all those posts makes me cringe ahah but its epvp cant expect anything other than clueless people
Old 01/09/2024, 08:29   #4637

Dear valued members,
We are excited to announce that we will adding anti-vanguard as soon as and that our Valued customers will be able to purchase the magic platform that we always sold, with anti-vanguard inside, and the same features as before.

We are currently testing in vanguard in valorant

Btw we have already a signed driver now.

PS: Holyness does not only has the ability to create a script, we also have our own exclusive features. For example: Streammode with big cursor, zoomhack for 3D play, many different prediction types, many supported champions, and your ingame audio improve too (Dolby atmos ingame), A easy to share config system (you can just send people your config file, to share settings which other script can't as easily), option to only use activator when pressing a certain key, etc and we are very pleased to soon add a anti-vanguard, all for 20€.
Old 01/09/2024, 10:19   #4638

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaxe FanBoy View Post
Dear valued members,
We are excited to announce that we will adding anti-vanguard as soon as and that our Valued customers will be able to purchase the magic platform that we always sold, with anti-vanguard inside, and the same features as before.

We are currently testing in vanguard in valorant.

PS: Holyness does not only has the ability to create a script, we also have our own exclusive features. For example: Streammode with big cursor, zoomhack for 3D play, many different prediction types, many supported champions, and your ingame audio improve too (Dolby atmos ingame), A easy to share config system (you can just send people your config file, to share settings which other script can't as easily), option to only use activator when pressing a certain key, etc and we are very pleased to soon add a anti-vanguard, all for 20€.
All of that really does not matters. It is still based on Toir at the end. Ofc being able to make it ud with Vanguard is a plus. Other than that the platform will always be mediocore to bad, since its based on Toir.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2024, 13:04   #4639

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkFree View Post
All of that really does not matters. It is still based on Toir at the end. Ofc being able to make it ud with Vanguard is a plus. Other than that the platform will always be mediocore to bad, since its based on Toir.
true
+
the owner and the mods are all raging ********.
Old 01/09/2024, 13:22   #4640

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeezerXD View Post
true
+
the owner and the mods are all raging ********.
Really could not care less about the people behind it. 99% of this scene are kids. In this "scene" most ppl are characterless scummy persons anyway. 99% are fake and hypocritical.

What i hate is praising something like its the best of the best while he basically just wrote about useless futures, expect "anti-vanguard".

It's not black magic, at a certain point you cant get more out of Toir and this point is still horrible, compared to other internals. Otherwise just build it from the ground new.

All this fancy talking and some added futures does not change the Toir source to something magically better. It is still bad no matter how high you gonna praise it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2024, 18:50   #4641

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRaxe FanBoy View Post
Dear valued members,

We are currently testing in vanguard in valorant.

You should rename ur script as "nice dreams for 20€"
Old 01/09/2024, 20:47   #4642

Quote:
Originally Posted by __chkstk View Post
You should rename ur script as "nice dreams for 20€"
Hi. I don't have XDreams AIO, every development is from iRaxe and only
Old 01/10/2024, 10:32   #4643

For anyone wondering, don't use elysium bypass. Their **** doesn't work and when you get banned they say you are getting manual banned lol **** **** imagine paying 75$ for this. There is other solutions which are way more cheap and actually works. For example Lynx bypass.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2024, 12:20   #4644

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
For anyone wondering, don't use elysium bypass. Their **** doesn't work and when you get banned they say you are getting manual banned lol **** **** imagine paying 75$ for this. There is other solutions which are way more cheap and actually works. For example Lynx bypass.
Ely is a scam i said that before, its not working it actually does nothing they just want to grab your money. Around 2 weeks ago me and my friend was using bgx he was using it with ely and i was using it without ely, well guess what happened. We got banned at the exact same time.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/10/2024, 12:45   #4645

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortnitegod_ View Post
Ely is a scam i said that before, its not working it actually does nothing they just want to grab your money. Around 2 weeks ago me and my friend was using bgx he was using it with ely and i was using it without ely, well guess what happened. We got banned at the exact same time.
Also those screenshots describes how much a rat James is xD

I'm glad Broeki added him to scammer list.
Old 01/10/2024, 15:08   #4646

how is unrevealed? anyone using it?
Old 01/10/2024, 16:18   #4647

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortnitegod_ View Post
then all people with HB would have called him out here already, HB without bypass is 3 games ban, it would have been obvious
Old 01/10/2024, 16:33   #4648

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
I used it for 5 months now and didnt get a single acc ban , i dont understand how this can be scam ?

Also i did use bgx on a second account without ely and it was banned after 4 days.

Couldnt actually care less if dev is a rat if the product he sells is legit.
Can you explain how u came to the conclusion?
Old 01/10/2024, 20:25   #4649

yo now that zeitgeist is public how is it compared to bgx? should i get a sub to try or is it bad
Old 01/10/2024, 20:58   #4650

the last heist

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script

« Vanguard | - »