Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/22/2023, 04:28   #4471

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by complicated2k View Post
From what I can tell, both of these are private. Is there any way for me to get in? Otherwise, what's a good public alternative?
Disney++ is invite-only, thats true.
For PS, you can check them out here:
If you want something completely public, I would suggest BGX then since Legendsense is not worth it for me. The downtimes can be long and their detection history is also not very good, considering the high price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackybot View Post
Best orbwalker is a joke right? I’m sure ur joking when you best orbwalker. PS evade is also a joke, and well polished scripts xDddddddddddd
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxhan View Post
disney evade is horrible and they orbwalker is only decent. only good thing about disney is their farm.
For PrivateSuite, I have no problems using their stuff. Everything works completely fine. Evade is good, Orbwalker is good, no crashes. The biggest downside is the abundance of some champions like Varus or Draven. However, the few champions that are supported, work extremely well. I especially like Caitlyn, Kai'Sa, Taliyah, Veigar and Ezreal.
For Disney++, I must admit that I never tried it. I took my knowledge from other reviews, which all said that the orbwalker was the biggest selling point.
Other than that, I cannot really evaluate the quality of Disney++, my bad if I worded that wrong.
Old 10/26/2023, 05:27   #4472

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackster0915 View Post
Disney++ is invite-only, thats true.
For PS, you can check them out here:
If you want something completely public, I would suggest BGX then since Legendsense is not worth it for me. The downtimes can be long and their detection history is also not very good, considering the high price.

For PrivateSuite, I have no problems using their stuff. Everything works completely fine. Evade is good, Orbwalker is good, no crashes. The biggest downside is the abundance of some champions like Varus or Draven. However, the few champions that are supported, work extremely well. I especially like Caitlyn, Kai'Sa, Taliyah, Veigar and Ezreal.
For Disney++, I must admit that I never tried it. I took my knowledge from other reviews, which all said that the orbwalker was the biggest selling point.
Other than that, I cannot really evaluate the quality of Disney++, my bad if I worded that wrong.

Na the above posts are just haters from ZG which is a good platform (but for some reason they keep wanting to diss disney lol) but they probably have never used D++ which is why they talk shit about it, D++ orb is very good and the scripts are honestly insane, the only downside of the platform is no open api for 3rd party scripts so therefore a smaller internal champion pool. I dont see anything else another platform has better, also no detections on d++ while others steadily detected. Just saying, riot is taking in data and all these other plats that think just cause you didnt get an instant ban doesnt mean its coming are dead wrong. Most of theses devs are washed up from old projects like BOL. Sure they can make a great script but the new people coming in and making platforms are outperforming and their age and negative attitude is starting to show all across the forum.
Old 10/26/2023, 13:42   #4473

sad
Old 10/27/2023, 00:08   #4474

What happened to robur.lol? Used it a year ago, never got banned good scripts too but now they disappeared?
Old 10/27/2023, 10:01   #4475

elite*gold: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbuu543 View Post
What happened to robur.lol? Used it a year ago, never got banned good scripts too but now they disappeared?
robur was never good. It was on par with Toir at best, the bottom line from internals. If you want something public, go for BGX or LS.
Old 10/27/2023, 16:11   #4476

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbuu543 View Post
They had lack of devs. Their main dev left the project a while ago. They messaged me for a hire as a dev last summer. But I didn't accept. They wasn't even able to update platform. I guess that was the reason why they disappeared.
Old 10/27/2023, 22:00   #4477

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxhan View Post
disney evade is horrible and they orbwalker is only decent. only good thing about disney is their farm.
have you ever tried the script yourself? i doubt it alot.
i have used every single script out there, public and private ones. And I can tell you that what you're saying is complete BS. The orbwalker is alot better than any other you will find, and evade is not bad no. It is really good. It's not a "rage" evade like in other script like ZG, but it does it's job. And it is customizable so you can even make it "ragey ish". It works fine as it is. "only good thing about disney is their farm" - Why do you say this? Have you seen the pred? the features it has? all the things you can customize? You have no clue what you're talking about bruh
And one thing i really like about Disney is the FPS. It does not drop any fps for me like any other script does.
Old 10/27/2023, 22:25   #4478

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes1999 View Post
have you ever tried the script yourself? i doubt it alot.
i have used every single script out there, public and private ones. And I can tell you that what you're saying is complete BS. The orbwalker is alot better than any other you will find, and evade is not bad no. It is really good. It's not a "rage" evade like in other script like ZG, but it does it's job. And it is customizable so you can even make it "ragey ish". It works fine as it is. "only good thing about disney is their farm" - Why do you say this? Have you seen the pred? the features it has? all the things you can customize? You have no clue what you're talking about bruh
And one thing i really like about Disney is the FPS. It does not drop any fps for me like any other script does.
I tested almost every private platform and Disney evade was one of the worst evades out there, I tested every preset, changed every setting and even used other ppl settings and still horrible. Disney orbwalker is fine though, it's not the best but it's solid. I agreed, the fps is pretty good but it's not special, I have the same fps with ZG
Old 10/28/2023, 04:11   #4479

While most of you are having a jerk off competition about your favourite cheese i decided to try LS yesterday.

i didn't change any settings apart from disabling evade ( its too obvious and im too lazy to humanize it in settings ) , some heroes are much more OP than others, Menu easy to navigate and looks great. The jungle alerts are very useful for ganking enemy jungler and invading.

only issue i had was on some heroes the menu turns to Chinese, but again i don't really change any settings so not a big deal ( i think you can fix this with help of the FAQ but im too lazy )

Good cheeso. Good pricing as well. i dont use BP or RS. so cant comment on the ban rates or anything relating to that, as with every cheese you will get banned if you are too obvious either way.
Old 10/28/2023, 08:54   #4480

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpsilonOVA View Post
While most of you are having a jerk off competition about your favourite cheese i decided to try LS yesterday.

i didn't change any settings apart from disabling evade ( its too obvious and im too lazy to humanize it in settings ) , some heroes are much more OP than others, Menu easy to navigate and looks great. The jungle alerts are very useful for ganking enemy jungler and invading.

only issue i had was on some heroes the menu turns to Chinese, but again i don't really change any settings so not a big deal ( i think you can fix this with help of the FAQ but im too lazy )

Good cheeso. Good pricing as well. i dont use BP or RS. so cant comment on the ban rates or anything relating to that, as with every cheese you will get banned if you are too obvious either way.
yep LS is very good, the evade is insane but same as you I have to turn it off cause it's way too obvious, dodge king with this evade. The only problem is 100€ a month for a public platform is a big too much
Old 10/28/2023, 13:47   #4481

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkFree View Post
robur was never good. It was on par with Toir at best, the bottom line from internals. If you want something public, go for BGX or LS.
robur was fine after pervious updates
Old 10/28/2023, 15:48   #4482

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
IIRC tfkite closed or exitscam.Someone told something like this in this thread like 2-3 months ago
what in the world are you talking about..?

Been using tfkite for 2 months. Never had major issues. Minor issues are immediately reported to the staff and the staff will more than happy to assist you.

For this price and people, I wouldnt want to go to any other providers.

Highly recommend tfkite if youre not into all other nonsense scripts. Pure orb.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2023, 19:21   #4483

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraungato View Post
what in the world are you talking about..?

Been using tfkite for 2 months. Never had major issues. Minor issues are immediately reported to the staff and the staff will more than happy to assist you.

For this price and people, I wouldnt want to go to any other providers.

Highly recommend tfkite if youre not into all other nonsense scripts. Pure orb.
Whats point of quote 8 months old post ?
Old 10/30/2023, 06:41   #4484

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
Whats point of quote 8 months old post ?
It couldve been a year and Id still respond to people who slander bs smh
Old 10/31/2023, 02:29   #4485

Quote:
Originally Posted by miraungato View Post
It couldve been a year and Id still respond to people who slander bs smh
Stop the cap.

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script