Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/11/2022, 14:10   #2356

elite*gold: 75
that post/hyperlink does not even link to the product you are calling out. the thread was made for mokosense not this toir+ paste. so following iceteas guidelines i do not have a thread made in the black market. please remove your post. Being salty is never a good look
Old 08/11/2022, 21:38   #2357

elite*gold: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by asterman11 View Post
do you have any PayPal resellers for keys?
Hey! We do, you may find them in our Guilded chat, but it's not the right place for this talk.
Old 08/11/2022, 21:56   #2358

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
Holy the champion logics looking bad af!!
Jinx who used W inside AA range?
Lucian dashing into the enemy without using it as AA cancel? In general Lucian looks slow af..
I mean I have my reasons to never touch your product. Stay away from my thread or I'll post them all here
you sound so biased rn LOL
Old 08/11/2022, 22:31   #2359

Quote:
Originally Posted by failedmission View Post
and?
Old 08/12/2022, 09:42   #2360

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrl_shift View Post
We have tons of offsets and reversed functions yet we are the fastest updated script. (TODAY UPDATE TIME WAS ONLY 1 HOUR 42 MINUTES I SHARED ON MY DISCORD)
No you aren't, bruhwalker's updates are already in pbe, so they have atm the fastest updates besides best security.
Old 08/13/2022, 17:45   #2361

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistal View Post
No you aren't, bruhwalker's updates are already in pbe, so they have atm the fastest updates besides best security.
As if BruhWalker was an alternative. It's not, it is near impossible to get in it and the price is way higher from what I know, not comparable as barely anyone can access to it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2022, 22:48   #2362

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
As if BruhWalker was an alternative. It's not, it is near impossible to get in it and the price is way higher from what I know, not comparable as barely anyone can access to it.
I understand, I was just stating about the updates.
Old 08/14/2022, 23:41   #2363

what are you guys's experiences with bgx? on what level is it ud?
Old 08/15/2022, 07:21   #2364

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabolko576 View Post
what are you guys's experiences with bgx? on what level is it ud?
yes it is ud atm no bans for me
Old 08/15/2022, 12:13   #2365

try pekzscript.com its toirscript with ud for small price my friend using it 1 year without any ban
Old 08/15/2022, 22:21   #2366

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by failedmission View Post
This guy and his friend sneaked into platforms like bruhwalker and pretended they reversed many platforms. That's why I won't ever touch their plat. Don't wanna get ratted. And why would you build logics based on gold player demands? xD
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/15/2022, 22:29   #2367

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
This guy and his friend sneaked into platforms like bruhwalker and pretended they reversed many platforms. That's why I won't ever touch their plat. Don't wanna get ratted. And why would you build logics based on gold player demands? xD
NOW it makes sense, cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2022, 16:19   #2368

elite*gold: 85
For the time being, I strongly advise everyone not to buy LS. The staff is ridiculously unprofessional, the platform currently registers around 80% downtime (yes, 80%) and to make matters worse, staff actively ignores people asking if the time will be compensated.
Old 08/16/2022, 16:32   #2369

elite*gold: 312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinch™ View Post
For the time being, I strongly advise everyone not to buy LS. The staff is ridiculously unprofessional, the platform currently registers around 80% downtime (yes, 80%) and to make matters worse, staff actively ignores people asking if the time will be compensated.
I wonder what kind of analysts and statistics you used to get that number and from what dark place you got it from.
Our servers are under attack, we are working on it and we always compensate for the downtime. For yesterday downtime compensation already took place.
We got down yesterday for few hours and several hours today. How is it 80% in your book?
Old 08/16/2022, 16:53   #2370

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinch™ View Post
Sounds like you bought a 1 week key on patch day and now they have a DDoS attack. Unfortuante timing but its not 80% downtime.

LS takes a couple of days to update after patch - this is nothing they hide, and compensate the time straight away after the update.

The DDoS has only been a recent issue, and it's certainly not 80% of the time. Again they compensate the time so you're not losing anything.

They aren't hiding any service issues and repeatedly say they are refunding lost time. Just because you didn't get an answer from the staff about a question which they are being asked muliple times an hour by all users, doesn't mean you need to cry about it in the forums.

Ironic your title is 'Professionalism' when you're pulling numbers out of your *** and complaining about an issue they are trying to resolve within hours of it occuring...
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script

« Vanguard | - »