Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 15:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/21/2022, 11:37   #1606

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkelheit97 View Post
Robur is bad. Just Bad. Heavy FPS lost like ensoul with ferris aio. And Bad orbwalk and prediction too.
I am using scripts since BoL, robur has the one of the best orbwalker I've ever seen. But about the prediction, it's vice versa, you are right there.
Old 01/21/2022, 23:01   #1607

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by SafeGuy View Post
is the bypass provided from Holyness still UD ?
Sure man, as always
Old 01/22/2022, 00:19   #1608

I personally would avoid Robur purely because of the admins. They will ban you if you have issues with their program, I made a forum post looking for answers and they had banned me right away. Program did work alright but don't expect help from them if you have issues.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2022, 05:43   #1609

What are the best for midlaner Coach ?
Old 01/22/2022, 06:46   #1610

is gaming on steroids really undetected now?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2022, 07:06   #1611

bgx is better than expected, they're not free anymore but for the price to quality ratio, it's better than all those toir+ copy paste out there, probably not on the same level as hanbot but that's still pretty good for a cheap public script. Works on garena severs too. They got detected once since release but they fixed it by now and it's currently undetected.
Have the potential to be the 2nd L# once they release an APi for other devs to work on champion scripts and increase the performance even more
Should be your default go to script for low budget scripters out there. $20/month ? that's kinda a steal consider it's way better than all those other public internal scripts like robur, holyness, crowscript, and elocarry
Old 01/22/2022, 08:03   #1612

ive been lately enjoying holyness, seems like to use it efficiently there's a preconfigured config by the staff for all the champs and other logics which will eliminate your time on the config, so its like get the config-put it in-start the game and enjoy.

you get the config for free on month subs which is kinda dope, ive been trying it out on a week sub basis, will update this post if i ever get a chance to use their preconfigured file.

Support 5/5
Ease of use 4.5/5
Features 5/5
Bypass(?): 4.5/5 (I have only been using it for like 2-3 days and no one called me out even while using their evade system)
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2022, 14:15   #1613

hey man!

how do i get into L++
Old 01/22/2022, 16:03   #1614

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrevita View Post
hey man!

how do i get into L++
You need 350€ and to find nikki
Old 01/22/2022, 17:41   #1615

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrevita View Post
hey man!

how do i get into L++
You look in the thread where i and others already stated how you get in contact with him. His only discord is Niki217#1395 . Alot of people are impersonating sellers so be careful.
Old 01/23/2022, 05:14   #1616

Would really love it if Coach B checked his PM's or at least didn't leave me in the dark. Been trying to contact him since October last year. Already gave him my personal info and scripting experience and proof of payment and nothing back yet. Idk why he lists that you can PM him if you're never going to get a reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeetmix View Post
Would really love it if Coach B checked his PM's or at least didn't leave me in the dark. Been trying to contact him since October last year. Already gave him my personal info and scripting experience and proof of payment and nothing back yet. Idk why he lists that you can PM him if you're never going to get a reply.
I get it if he's weary because I literally have 0 post history. I'm just a lurker..
Old 01/23/2022, 10:48   #1617

does anyone have discord servers related to scripting
Old 01/23/2022, 16:12   #1618

what about elocarry? i'm looking for jp server script
Old 01/23/2022, 17:10   #1619

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
You look in the thread where i and others already stated how you get in contact with him. His only discord is Niki217#1395 . Alot of people are impersonating sellers so be careful.

@ can you confirm that this is his real discord ?
Old 01/23/2022, 19:44   #1620

Quote:
Originally Posted by PewPewTT View Post
@ can you confirm that this is his real discord ?
that's real

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script