Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/29/2021, 18:34   #811
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SenseiYoba View Post
!!! Attention !!!

For those of you who came across this dude VisionDoge#9140 (listed here as unknown provider) – don't buy anything from him, he is a SCAMMER.

I've made my own research and PMed this guy, asked him a couple of questions and then moved to his thread at elitepvpers. I was lucky enough to see someone publicly shaming him (with proof ofc). That shame post was deleted in about 15 minutes. That's where he got himself burried.

DON'T BUY FROM VisionDoge#9140

P.S. I'll post any proof if needed.
we just need someone with ***** to request transaction via the forum from vision and then get him banned for scamming

unless this is done , many people will fall for his scheme
Old 07/29/2021, 18:43   #812

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by emicovi View Post
I just created a new one because I wanted to try it. Last year I was banned for no reason. Maybe you can tell them to unban me my first account? Thanks

Stay Away from Robur and this guy Coach Broeki suggesting such a scam platform.
they dont scam xD
I saw proofs that Mistal the former Mod and dev from robur was talking bullshit. even tho their owner has a 2nd account for being support they are UD and dont scam.

But since you talking about getting scammed by robur:
Do you have any proofs bc you making those accusations?
You say they scam. How much money did they scam you? tell me and show proofs or simply **** off.
If you are stupid and create a 2nd account, known as multi account, instead of reseting the original password and complaining about getting banned by their automated websystem pls just stfu. Even elitepvpers would ban you for doing that - not roburs fault.

And if they dont want ppl like you its their right - as long as they dont take your money!!!
Old 07/29/2021, 18:50   #813

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
they dont scam xD
I saw proofs that Mistal the former Mod and dev from robur was talking bullshit. even tho their owner has a 2nd account for being support they are UD and dont scam.

But since you talking about getting scammed by robur:
Do you have any proofs bc you making those accusations?
You say they scam. How much money did they scam you? tell me and show proofs or simply **** off.
If you are stupid and create a 2nd account, known as multi account, instead of reseting the original password and complaining about getting banned by their automated websystem pls just stfu. Even elitepvpers would ban you for doing that - not roburs fault.

And if they dont want ppl like you its their right - as long as they dont take your money!!!

Yeah the MOD and the Dev got scammed and you saw proof they lied. LOL
Old 07/29/2021, 18:57   #814

Quote:
Mistal was the Mod/Dev and its not true that he rly got scammed.
You are the only one here complaing about robur and saying they scam. if they scammed you send the pic here in the thread - shoe me you bought a robur sub and they banned you without a reason and you lost your money. If thats not the case dont talk anymore and stop spreading your bullshit.

A private message I just received now:
as you can see nobody else saying robur is scam!
Old 07/29/2021, 19:17   #815

Who has Valkyrie's website or discord
Old 07/29/2021, 23:38   #816

Isn't bruhwalker internal?
Old 07/30/2021, 00:39   #817

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindada998 View Post
Who has Valkyrie's website or discord
Also interested in it
Old 07/30/2021, 01:14   #818

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddsdsd View Post
Isn't bruhwalker internal?
nah if you check their footage you can see that the cursor is moving for a couple ms on the enemy -> external/semi-internal
Old 07/30/2021, 02:45   #819

Quote:
nah if you check their footage you can see that the cursor is moving for a couple ms on the enemy -> external/semi-internal
Yeah, but now it has internal autoattacks, internal spellcasting etc so I think its internal now.
Old 07/30/2021, 03:08   #820

Quote:
Yeah, but now it has internal autoattacks, internal spellcasting etc so I think its internal now.
Oh when did that happen? will ask them and change if needed
Old 07/30/2021, 03:20   #821

Quote:
Oh when did that happen? will ask them and change if needed
Few weeks ago I think.
Old 07/30/2021, 03:23   #822

Quote:
Few weeks ago I think.
Kk will check it
Old 07/30/2021, 03:58   #823

Anyway to buy bruhwalker?
Old 07/30/2021, 04:41   #824

Quote:
Kk will check it
You put Wadbot under 'legit detected' list, however after asking around it seems that no one I've talked to with wadbot has been banned. Do you have any evidence for wadbot being detected?
Old 07/30/2021, 09:59   #825

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptermannn View Post
You put Wadbot under 'legit detected' list, however after asking around it seems that no one I've talked to with wadbot has been banned. Do you have any evidence for wadbot being detected?
Wadbot users received bans and even HWID bans. They even wrote it in the announcement channel. However they are on riots lost now so they will be detected again and again.

Quote:
okay now I saw why you get banned. You fucking annoyed them by BEGGING for a free trial instead of just buying your sub like all ppl did. I just talked to the owner and got the proofs like:

They dont want ppl like you which is understandable.. you dont pay like other instead you want a free trial and instantly applying as MOD? like wtf
after I saw this get fcking out of my thread and dont ask here anything again! You accused them of being scammer while they never scammed you and you are an annoying guy who doesn't even buy a sub there.

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script