Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/23/2021, 14:58   #781

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
yeah I mean if you are not sure about someone like staff or bruhwalker like the last scam, just hmu and ask me if they are legit.
Old 07/23/2021, 23:09   #782

elite*gold: 0
Just wanna say ive been using Robur for a couple of days and im kinda not happy. It doesnt work when im in a rank or draft game. But the support and admins are very kind.

Would you recommend something else that i could compare it with
Old 07/24/2021, 08:37   #783

elite*gold: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by KFCMAN187 View Post
Just wanna say ive been using Robur for a couple of days and im kinda not happy. It doesnt work when im in a rank or draft game. But the support and admins are very kind.

Would you recommend something else that i could compare it with
im using robur to and the second account im using it isnt getting banned so im happy

it works fine for me in ranked and draft games whats your problem maybe i can help you when you pm me
Old 07/24/2021, 23:42   #784

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR007 View Post
im using robur to and the second account im using it isnt getting banned so im happy

it works fine for me in ranked and draft games whats your problem maybe i can help you when you pm me
So i got help by the support (xaxa). He guided me through everything and fixed it for me. We found out it was the assemble that was wrong with. Nothing to do with robur. Thanks for replying though!
Old 07/25/2021, 00:36   #785

Did you try nyrex? What give you the right to say, that it's a scam? I've been using it for a year now, and it's working and undetected for me. Even it's a crack, I don't care as long as it works.
Old 07/25/2021, 01:11   #786

Quote:
Originally Posted by mio7 View Post
Did you try nyrex? What give you the right to say, that it's a scam? I've been using it for a year now, and it's working and undetected for me. Even it's a crack, I don't care as long as it works.
Yeah but I care if of cracker.
I don't think I'm suppose to support ppl who cracked software and earn money with it.
If they do their stuff from scratch I'd support them. However I can understand if ppl buy there but I would never give a recommendation for tools like that.
It's the same like pentasharp. They are like toir+ cracked but UD currently. But I still won't support this.
Old 07/25/2021, 10:13   #787

I've been using ToirPlus for a month and no ban, I don't think Pentasharp has any extra protections / features.
Old 07/26/2021, 11:24   #788

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreki View Post
Hello, i am searching a script for Pyke (autoguided R on enemys), where can i found it please ?
Hi, try valkyrie or robur. Heard that pyke script is a good one. Robur is a cheapier one, about 15€ week, valkyrie is 75€ one month or week. Dont remember exactly how much. Both are internals and for this moment UD.
Old 07/26/2021, 23:16   #789

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrustas View Post
Hi, try valkyrie or robur. Heard that pyke script is a good one. Robur is a cheapier one, about 15€ week, valkyrie is 75€ one month or week. Dont remember exactly how much. Both are internals and for this moment UD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreki View Post
Hello, i am searching a script for Pyke (autoguided R on enemys), where can i found it please ?
Valkyrie is kind of 75 a month. 25 per month after one time membership fee of 50 is purchased.
I have no experience with Valkyrie. Robur is IMO the best internal to use atm. Sadly not as many champs support as I'd like.
Old 07/27/2021, 17:52   #790

i thought Robur is external?!

a friend showed me - but he was not sure if this is legit. prob like 99% not.

Can someone check?

If not allowed delete this post.
Old 07/27/2021, 19:50   #791

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaz__x3 View Post

a friend showed me - but he was not sure if this is legit. prob like 99% not.

Can someone check?

Did you check it?
Old 07/27/2021, 21:56   #792

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaz__x3 View Post

a friend showed me https://discord.gg/GxyxHSaC - but he was not sure if this is legit. prob like 99% not.

Can someone check?

no robur is internal lol
Old 07/28/2021, 04:52   #793

Anyone have a link for Robur?
Old 07/28/2021, 05:26   #794

elite*gold: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by raptermannn View Post
Anyone have a link for Robur?
Old 07/28/2021, 09:39   #795

Are all undetected internals on a monthly subscription only? I'm wondering if there are any lifetime subscriptions for internals..?

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script