Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/18/2021, 16:08   #421

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by yfz1012577262 View Post
lol u are blind, gl with being a script "mentor" in epvp
not responding for your message doesn't mean he is a scammer.
Many people here are complaining abou LeagueHell but there are imposter outside. If someone has a real proof of Micheal Scofield scamming with his real discord, telegram or epvp account I'll instantly change it to scam.

Imagine someone calls you a scammer without any proof. Would you like being on a scammer list for no reason? Nope you dont.
Old 04/18/2021, 16:15   #422

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
not responding for your message doesn't mean he is a scammer.
Many people here are complaining abou LeagueHell but there are imposter outside. If someone has a real proof of Micheal Scofield scamming with his real discord, telegram or epvp account I'll instantly change it to scam.

Imagine someone calls you a scammer without any proof. Would you like being on a scammer list for no reason? Nope you dont.
lol
so some ppl paid and not receive any response are being called"not scammed", and if u are a seller, providing no response to the customer before or afrer the payment is considered to be "legit"? and like i said, this guy is playing the dodgeball here, no reply on tele, no reply on pm, and no reply on discord, then how the fuc am i going to contact him at all? this kinda of action doesn't seem to be very logic if you are a real seller...
Old 04/18/2021, 16:22   #423

Quote:
Originally Posted by yfz1012577262 View Post
lol
so some ppl paid and not receive any response are being called"not scammed", and if u are a seller, providing no response to the customer before or afrer the payment is considered to be "legit"? and like i said, this guy is playing the dodgeball here, no reply on tele, no reply on pm, and no reply on discord, then how the fuc am i going to contact him at all? this kinda of action doesn't seem to be very logic if you are a real seller...
Yeah people claim that this happened and it might be true, nonetheless they didn't send me proofs. I'm very thankful if people will send that but I have to eliminate that they got scammed by imposter since the scripting scene is toxic and full of scammer sadly. I mean so many people complain about him scamming but can't provide me proofs? Then they should not expect me to change my list based on my experience with LeagueHell. I don't like his product (my opinion) nonetheless when I purchased undercover I received my product and it worked.

If he isn't responding his service is bad indeed - anyways there are many alternatives listes in my thread. just look around.

However no need to discuss it further. I'm waiting for real proofs of him scamming and I'll adjust my list. Every comment related to this topic without evidence won't get an answer from me - it's just annoying.
Old 04/19/2021, 03:43   #424

Quote:
Show proofs! I didn't see a single proof to to believe that yet

Literally not even replying to my messages
Old 04/19/2021, 05:28   #425

For what its worth, Leaguehell customer service, isn't the greatest, but I got my product the exact same day I bought it. No problems. Unfortunately, not my cup of tea, you can read my review on his thread. I don't understand these people claiming they never got anything. There is literally multiple points of contact you can use. Also, make sure you got the timezones down, he may be asleep, and even further, from what I have understood, the man has some illness. So sometimes he is at the hospital/doctors office responding. So I mean, lets cut the dude some slack in that regards. It doesn't excuse anything don't get me wrong, but I mean, lets be human beings and show some empathy and compassion for one another.
Old 04/19/2021, 07:38   #426

Would like to see some actual real proof, that entropy is a scam.
So far the website, and forums, look very legit.
So I decided to get a subscription, and I will see if I get scammed or not.
If I do not get scammed, and I actually receive the product, perhaps that list can be changed. If it turns out, that I do get scammed, then I will expose them myself aswell.
I will give it 24 hours, since I already paid for a subscription. Not received product or access yet. However this does not mean anything yet, due to timezones.
Will update after 24 hours.
Old 04/19/2021, 08:14   #427

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAlphaSupreme View Post
Would like to see some actual real proof, that entropy is a scam.
So far the website, and forums, look very legit.
So I decided to get a subscription, and I will see if I get scammed or not.
If I do not get scammed, and I actually receive the product, perhaps that list can be changed. If it turns out, that I do get scammed, then I will expose them myself aswell.
I will give it 24 hours, since I already paid for a subscription. Not received product or access yet. However this does not mean anything yet, due to timezones.
Will update after 24 hours.
Scammed ... Dude you have to know there is so many forum that look legit with many fake account / activity .
Old 04/19/2021, 08:17   #428

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith37 View Post
Scammed ... Dude you have to know there is so many forum that look legit with many fake account / activity .
Again, there is no actual real proof yet, only people yelling its a scam.
Even on a post saying it has video proof, the video still shows no actual real proof....just video editing.

With how active the forum is, the user base, replies and topics....
It would require what like a few thousand people to fake all of that...?
One person alone, cannot possible do that alone, unless he has a secret magical time loop technology device....
Hence why I would like to see some actual real proof, not accusations without legit proof.

This is also why i decided to buy the subscription, and then see how it goes and what happens.
Old 04/19/2021, 11:08   #429

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinBad69 View Post
https://imgur.com/a/NBoW1v3

Literally not even replying to my messages
k ty, finally a single evidence. will update my list in a few mins
Old 04/19/2021, 14:57   #430

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAlphaSupreme View Post
Again, there is no actual real proof yet, only people yelling its a scam.
Even on a post saying it has video proof, the video still shows no actual real proof....just video editing.

With how active the forum is, the user base, replies and topics....
It would require what like a few thousand people to fake all of that...?
One person alone, cannot possible do that alone, unless he has a secret magical time loop technology device....
Hence why I would like to see some actual real proof, not accusations without legit proof.

This is also why i decided to buy the subscription, and then see how it goes and what happens.
**** dude, and I thought I'm braindead, falling for a hb bypass scam ~2weeks ago but nope, you take the price all for yourself
Old 04/19/2021, 15:42   #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBoosting View Post
**** dude, and I thought I'm braindead, falling for a hb bypass scam ~2weeks ago but nope, you take the price all for yourself
At this point this must be a Joke, this can't be real.
Old 04/19/2021, 15:42   #432

Do you know where I can use the JP server?
Old 04/19/2021, 23:08   #433

Quote:
I can also screenshot the Telegram that I'm in right now. He's ignoring a lot of people with the keys and other things

Quote:

Here's more at the official telegram he's on. A lot of people still complaining.
Old 04/19/2021, 23:25   #434

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinBad69 View Post
I can also screenshot the Telegram that I'm in right now. He's ignoring a lot of people with the keys and other things

https://imgur.com/a/X9iqqy8

Here's more at the official telegram he's on. A lot of people still complaining.
yea that he isn't helping people even 6 days after purchasing is not acceptable.
he is listed as scammer until he can offer a good service .
Old 04/20/2021, 02:12   #435

For LeagueHell, a lot of people are falling victim to scammers on Telegram such that admins had to post an announcement saying they would not take any private messages on Telegram itself.

I can't speak for Sco himself but LeagueHell's Jennie replied pretty soon after I messaged her on discord and she sent over a key once payment was confirmed.. the whole process took about an hour.

Edit: You can see the announcement here: . The issue with telegram is that anyone can rename their username to something super similar to the admin's names, so it's a breeding ground for scammers. However the product seems real, although a little lackluster compared to some of the other ones I've tried.

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script