Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 03:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Purchased account got recovered, how to get money back

Discussion on Purchased account got recovered, how to get money back within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/30/2019, 19:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
wrong unicorn i think he meant to unicornP
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2019, 20:05   #17

elite*gold: 187
The Black Market: 175/0/0
Oh true. I tagged the wrong one. @ should be the one he is talking about
Old 11/30/2019, 22:59   #18

The Black Market: 206/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostachu View Post
@,

1. No problem for the boost, that is what I am here for.
2. You should win the dispute, so at least you will get your money back.
3. Did you try to contact @ ? Did he not refund the account or tell you what happened?
4. Where did you open the support-ticket? Are you sure you opened the thread? I cannot find a thread opened by you regarding that topic in the last months.
is where you can ask if you can change your TBM. There is a 130 E*gold fee if the trade is older than 1 month, but I do not know if that applies if you got "scammed" right after the 1 month period. You should just try to open a ticket there and they will tell you if it is possible to change the rating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by t1smeb View Post
wrong unicorn i think he meant to unicornP
Nah, it's me guys.
So I've sold him that LoL account and what happens is, I bought it directly from a original owner, and as every account you buy on black market, comes with a probability of something bad happening.
So 3 or 4 months by and as he says, the account gets recovered(I can't know for sure if it happened or not but I believe it may have happened).
What does this guy do instantly?You'd expect that he would chat with me first and maybe get me to help him, but what he does instead is opening a paypal dispute, he contacted the original owner, asked him if he recovered the acc(ofc he wouldn't say "yea ofc bro, I recovered it") but he doesn't have enough IQ to understand that and he comes to me after all that sending a pm saying "I talked with original owner and he said it wasn't him, thanks for scamming me, you'll pay for it" and I'm just like wow.
If he behaved differently I could've helped him, as you can see through my reputation nobody complains about anything, I do middleman almost on a daily basis, I've even done middleman for trades over 1000/1500€ in total, and this guy thinks I scammed him for a shitty LoL account?

Oh and on paypal he writes that he tried contacting me and that I didn't answer, he did it on epvp 1 hour before opening dispute, ridiculous.
Old 11/30/2019, 23:19   #19

elite*gold: 1077
The Black Market: 123/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Unicorn' View Post
Nah, it's me guys.
So I've sold him that LoL account and what happens is, I bought it directly from a original owner, and as every account you buy on black market, comes with a probability of something bad happening.
So 3 or 4 months by and as he says, the account gets recovered(I can't know for sure if it happened or not but I believe it may have happened).
What does this guy do instantly?You'd expect that he would chat with me first and maybe get me to help him, but what he does instead is opening a paypal dispute, he contacted the original owner, asked him if he recovered the acc(ofc he wouldn't say "yea ofc bro, I recovered it") but he doesn't have enough IQ to understand that and he comes to me after all that sending a pm saying "I talked with original owner and he said it wasn't him, thanks for scamming me, you'll pay for it" and I'm just like wow.
If he behaved differently I could've helped him, as you can see through my reputation nobody complains about anything, I do middleman almost on a daily basis, I've even done middleman for trades over 1000/1500€ in total, and this guy thinks I scammed him for a ****** LoL account?

Oh and on paypal he writes that he tried contacting me and that I didn't answer, he did it on epvp 1 hour before opening dispute, ridiculous.

Oh well, if that is true this is just unfortunate.
Like I said, buying verified accounts can be risky like you mentioned.
And if stuff like this happens communication is all.
If he knew, that you were not the first owner he might should wait for your response instead of doing a paypal dispute.
Hope you find a way to solve this.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2019, 23:24   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBackstab View Post
Oh well, if that is true this is just unfortunate.
Like I said, buying verified accounts can be risky like you mentioned.
And if stuff like this happens communication is all.
If he knew, that you were not the first owner he might should wait for your response instead of doing a paypal dispute.
Hope you find a way to solve this.
He knew it, I made sure that he knew that.At the time I was only able to provide him the original email screenshot with the email of the first owner cause that's all I was able to get when I bought that account.
This guy asked me those recovery questions and I tried getting the answers from the original owner but he didn't reply, he decided to buy it anyway, I don't like sounding like a douche by saying this, but if he didn't behave that way I could've tried helping him..
Old 11/30/2019, 23:32   #21

The Black Market: 222/1/0
Even unverified Accounts can be recovered oder blocked.
My smurf which i bought 2014 or so got blocked because of suspicious activities.

Wouldnt recommend to buy Lol Accounts at all
Old 11/30/2019, 23:42   #22

The Black Market: 157/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostachu View Post
@,

1. No problem for the boost, that is what I am here for.
2. You should win the dispute, so at least you will get your money back.
3. Did you try to contact @ ? Did he not refund the account or tell you what happened?
4. Where did you open the support-ticket? Are you sure you opened the thread? I cannot find a thread opened by you regarding that topic in the last months.
is where you can ask if you can change your TBM. There is a 130 E*gold fee if the trade is older than 1 month, but I do not know if that applies if you got "scammed" right after the 1 month period. You should just try to open a ticket there and they will tell you if it is possible to change the rating.
It was not this Unicorn.
I opened a support ticket in Complaints Area (I assume that you can't see it).
Also, I contacted the seller and opened dispute. He seemed rude afterwards because I opened a dispute, but I think he wouldn't/couldn't help me anyways.
Old 12/01/2019, 00:23   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~iTzzMe~ View Post
It was not this Unicorn.
Also, I contacted the seller and opened dispute. He seemed rude afterwards because I opened a dispute, but I think he wouldn't/couldn't help me anyways.
even i wouldn't help if i was Unicorn cuz u if u really behave as childish to unicorn and instantly dispute money
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/01/2019, 09:45   #24

Quote:
even i wouldn't help if i was Unicorn cuz u if u really behave as childish to unicorn and instantly dispute money
I wanna see your account getting recovered after purchase and then commenting on this post.
The reason I bought this account was that the seller was trusted and said that the account won't be recovered.
One question for you Unicorn. When did you buy this account?

Quite interesting to see that on the account, many games are played daily and that he's ruining my rank with 1/10 feeding...
Old 12/01/2019, 11:05   #25

Quote:
I wanna see your account getting recovered after purchase and then commenting on this post.
The reason I bought this account was that the seller was trusted and said that the account won't be recovered.
One question for you Unicorn. When did you buy this account?

Quite interesting to see that on the account, many games are played daily and that he's ruining my rank with 1/10 feeding...
I had problem same after one year the account was recovered and i got refund from seller + from riot which i bought rp
Old 12/01/2019, 11:15   #26

Quote:
I had problem same after one year the account was recovered and i got refund from seller + from riot which i bought rp
Yep, you were lucky.
I didn't have so much luck with the seller, therefore I had to issue a refund case by myself.

I'm also waiting for epvp support to allow me to change tbm. I am tired of scammers and account recoveries
Old 12/02/2019, 17:33   #27

Quote:
It was not this Unicorn.
Yea, that's your problem, you don't do stuff in the right way, you simply 'assume things' and act according to that, keep doing it, even in "real life", it's a pretty effective way to solve things..

Quote:
He contacts first owner of the acc before contacting me, he gets the answer "No, it wasn't me recovering it" so he instantly assumes I'm a scammer, I have a better LoL acc and I rarely play...
Old 12/02/2019, 17:52   #28

I don't think that you can
Old 12/04/2019, 08:23   #29

Thanks for the help guys.
The case was closed in my favor. I'm waiting for epvp now.