Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching script platform

Discussion on Searching script platform within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/21/2019, 06:04   #16

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2andwow View Post
I don’t think that you’re right, there’s nothing wrong with attracting a couple of people who are able to pay, what difference does it make the subscriber get on the platform, posting offers never says that this is fraud.
For example, I can offer the author to become one of the members of my little club, but you can’t say that I am a scammer)
I can and I will and I'm right because I'm involved with a few privates, and NO PRIVATE is going to come to a PUBLIC forum to advertise a platform which riot is notorious for suing the fuck out of anyone who develops, but that's not even the main thing, anyone who is deving an lol platform that is actually undetected knows that lol AC is pretty tough and it would be a small platform to not saturate servers and garner riots attention, a few come to mind in the past couple years... thus this person is already going to know people who want in the platform or know people who want people etc. no one is going to come to a public forum for a PRIVATE cheat there's a reason the word PRIVATE is in it. PRIVATE = NOT PUBLIC. Do you see the logic there? They stay UD because no one posts here, anything you see here is a scam unless there is EXTENSIVE and I mean EXTENSIVE proof otherwise, I'd go even as far as to say give a trial with the amount of scams here. But usually its stolen footage, or an ELOBuddy core rip off that has minor C++ knowledge and is detected. The ELOBuddy core is STILL up on the web for free in case anyone wants to actually learn to code themselves and spend years perfecting it. Anyone who makes a real lol platform has people begging them for it already, they dont need to come here to advertise. And no, a random doesnt just pop out of no where and make an UD league platform, its the same damn people since L# over and over under different names and a few chinese platforms with extreme costs, of course there is a newcomer every now and then but it's rare to say the least. Look over at UC and you can meet all the regular players. Bypasses, Orbwalkers, Scripts, whatever it is, its not posted here, especially for anything under $150/month. Its like auto scam at that point. Devs know game companies monitor these boards. No one posts here, move on. Nothing to see.

EDIT: There is ONE Orbwalker on this site which is legit, not to diminish them in any way. (: But at the end of the day its only an orbwalker, if thats enough for you then fine. It uses marcos etc. Internal scripts are not public anymore unless they're detected. Hope no one gets scammed out there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2019, 06:11   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodadexx View Post
I can and I will and I'm right because I'm involved with a few privates, and NO PRIVATE is going to come to a PUBLIC forum to advertise a platform which riot is notorious for suing the fuck out of anyone who develops, but that's not even the main thing, anyone who is deving an lol platform that is actually undetected knows that lol AC is pretty tough and it would be a small platform to not saturate servers and garner riots attention, a few come to mind in the past couple years... thus this person is already going to know people who want in the platform or know people who want people etc. no one is going to come to a public forum for a PRIVATE cheat there's a reason the word PRIVATE is in it. PRIVATE = NOT PUBLIC. Do you see the logic there? They stay UD because no one posts here, anything you see here is a scam unless there is EXTENSIVE and I mean EXTENSIVE proof otherwise, even then is probably a scam (: Or stolen footage, or an ELOBuddy core rip off that has minor C++ knowledge and is detected. The ELOBuddy core is STILL up on the web for free in case anyone wants to actually learn to code themselves and spend years perfecting it. Anyone who makes a real lol platform has people begging them for it already, they dont need to come here to advertise. And no, a random doesnt just pop out of no where and make an UD league platform, its the same damn people since L# over and over under different names and a few chinese platforms with extreme costs, of course there is a newcomer every now and then but it's rare to say the least. Look over at UC and you can meet all the regular players. Bypasses, Orbwalkers, Scripts, whatever it is, its not posted here, especially for anything under $150/month. Its like auto scam at that point. Devs know game companies monitor these boards. No one posts here, move on. Nothing to see.

EDIT: There is ONE Orbwalker on this site which is legit, not to diminish them in any way. (: But at the end of the day its only an orbwalker, if thats enough for you then fine. It uses marcos etc. Internal scripts are not public anymore unless they're detected. Hope no one gets scammed out there.
You are right, but only partly, for example, I don’t have contacts with other people and I don’t have the opportunity to recruit people or testers privately, I invited 2 testers absolutely for free, but I had to say goodbye to one because of information leakage, you are certainly right that there are a lot of scammers, etc. .d. But there are honest people, just sorry, I don’t like when they generalize) In any case, I'm sorry if it hurts you somehow

--
The developer himself determines the price, I know a few who do not take more than $ 10 from their people per month and remain undetected for the last 6 months for 7 people)
Old 12/21/2019, 06:13   #18

Quote:
You are right, but only partly, for example, I don’t have contacts with other people and I don’t have the opportunity to recruit people or testers privately, I invited 2 testers absolutely for free, but I had to say goodbye to one because of information leakage, you are certainly right that there are a lot of scammers, etc. .d. But there are honest people, just sorry, I don’t like when they generalize) In any case, I'm sorry if it hurts you somehow
I mean it doesnt hurt me I just want people to realize 99% of things is a scam, its worth saying everything is and when something comes by that isnt, itll stand loud and clear so it wont matter. I see your orbwalker post and if you want to release for free its up to you, just know, you're public now. And riot is already onto you. They dont play.
Old 12/21/2019, 06:16   #19

Quote:
I mean it doesnt hurt me I just want people to realize 99% of things is a scam, its worth saying everything is and when something comes by that isnt, itll stand loud and clear so it wont matter. I see your orbwalker post and if you want to release for free its up to you, just know, you're public now. And riot is already onto you. They dont play.
I do not plan to release this for public availability, and I am not afraid of riot with their vessels because I live where they will not get me, I also use all the methods of security against detection)))

In any case, I see nothing wrong with accepting 1-2 people in return for those who left the platform, and there is nothing terrible in the fact that I wrote something on this forum, the riot never got in touch with small platforms for 5-10 people
//
sorry my english so bad, I am from a country where they do not use a foreign language
Old 12/21/2019, 06:18   #20

Quote:
I do not plan to release this for public availability, and I am not afraid of riot with their vessels because I live where they will not get me, I also use all the methods of security against detection)))

In any case, I see nothing wrong with accepting 1-2 people in return for those who left the platform, and there is nothing terrible in the fact that I wrote something on this forum, the riot never got in touch with small platforms for 5-10 people
sounds good... lol

anyways good luck! dont scam anyone
Old 12/21/2019, 06:20   #21

Quote:
sounds good... lol

anyways good luck! dont scam anyone

In any case, I am ready to provide evidence to people who deserve respect on this forum, well, to the buyer before paying, respectively, directly to his PC, in any case, I think this should be done by any developer who wants to earn trust)