Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for new working scripts platforms | LoL Scripts Talk

Discussion on Looking for new working scripts platforms | LoL Scripts Talk within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/10/2019, 04:43   #136

elite*gold: 0
Not all platforms are scams but like I told some of my clients, Ask for proof that the script exist on the "Currently patch" to many scams attempt going on left and right with in accurate video proof.
Old 06/07/2019, 21:10   #137

I am a Chinese scripting businessman. I have 10,000 scripting clients. I provide them with a scripting platform every day. Some platforms that I can use now are Hanbot, NC (=name on Chinese server), ES (=Leaguesharp), bs ( = The name on the Chinese server), I don't know if there are other scripts that can support the scripting platform of our Chinese server. I am looking for a better platform and partner, which can make huge profits.
Old 06/08/2019, 15:20   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinese script businessma View Post
I am a Chinese scripting businessman. I have 10,000 scripting clients. I provide them with a scripting platform every day. Some platforms that I can use now are Hanbot, NC (=name on Chinese server), ES (=Leaguesharp), bs ( = The name on the Chinese server), I don't know if there are other scripts that can support the scripting platform of our Chinese server. I am looking for a better platform and partner, which can make huge profits.
scripting businessman
Old 08/29/2019, 13:09   #139

Kankouroux is a friend of the scammer don't buy anything from the link he sent its a ******* scam and I got ****** im such an idiot
Old 10/02/2019, 23:37   #140

- pretty obvious scam site. Dont use it!
Old 10/03/2019, 02:44   #141

Pretty positive that Lunarly on here scammed me. He has the thread called 'private-orbwalker-currently-ud-3-20-spots''

I bought the hack last Saturday. Once Lunarly sent me the DLL and program to inject it my game just kept crashing. After that he said he didn't realize it wasn't patched. ''Why sell something if you don't know if its working?''. Anyways, he had to wait for his ''partner'' to update it. I was really patient and understanding till last night. He kept saying he'd send the updated file but something kept coming up. He said i was going be be given an extra free month because of the delay. He also told me he had a night shift followed by a day shift so hes been too exhausted to send it. After that he told me to add his partner but then sent me the wrong discord which lead to an awkward convo with a random. After sending me the ''right one'' the guy never accepted. After all this bullshit he said he'd send me the updated hack after he got off work. That was about 20 hours ago, lul. Shame a mod closed the thread before i could leave this there and share screenshots. Who knows though, maybe he was telling the truth.

TLDR: Watch out for Lunarly. He is more than likely a scammer. Maybe he'll send me the updated hack tonight though, who knows. Either way iv received nothing after sending him 50 Euros 4 days ago. He just kept stringing me along coming up with excuses. I'll delete this post if he proves me wrong but i really ******* doubt it. Its just odd that he would talk to me and update me for a few days instead of just taking my money and blocking me, lmao.

Thread link for those interested

Old 10/03/2019, 17:40   #142

Sounds like a scam. At best it's pretty ****** service. I also messaged him but didn't really get the proof I was looking for so didn't send him any $$. Sorry man.
Old 10/03/2019, 22:52   #143

Guys dont fall for

I just bought there to test and see if its a scam, and yes it was a scam.

Dont buy anything there!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/06/2019, 00:00   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawTeamBooster View Post
Guys dont fall for

I just bought there to test and see if its a scam, and yes it was a scam.

Dont buy anything there!
I just said the same thing a few posts before lol... but yeah, obvious scam!
Old 10/20/2019, 22:14   #145

HMU
Old 10/21/2019, 22:27   #146

elite*gold: 360
If anyone is looking for a legit LoL script from a actual trusted coder, feel free to add me discord - VitaCrystal#5120
(Please do not contact me if you can't afford monthly payments.)
Old 11/03/2019, 21:40   #147

Is aimtec detected atm? How about GoS?
Interested in any ud private platforms, money is not the issue
It just has to be real, legit and private, and obviously has some decent scripts
Old 11/03/2019, 22:43   #148

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAlphaSupreme View Post
Is aimtec detected atm? How about GoS?
Interested in any ud private platforms, money is not the issue
It just has to be real, legit and private, and obviously has some decent scripts

till next patch you can use
Old 11/04/2019, 19:03   #149

and x22? i cant buy it lol
Old 11/04/2019, 21:31   #150

spent almost the whole day looking for scripts
found one, but only for china
not even the paid ones are working for EUW