Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/30/2020, 13:41   #1216

elite*gold: 20
How to teach yourself a better ADC positioning? When they have assassins i something get caught in action when I try to stay behind my team.

As an example: the wukong assassin comes from the left/right/behind while the other 4 enemy champs are in frond of me. (allies team before me)

We are starting a team fight, or the enemy is starting this. And the wukong jumps in front of my face from nowhere.

I can try to ward my left and right side. However, if we are pushing, I can only place max 3 wards.

I want to learn how to position myself with the least chance to get picked and where I can do the max amount of damage. (first one prior)
Old 06/30/2020, 16:22   #1217

elite*gold: 0
@ tell me whats the best mid champions to carry silver and bronze ?

I would say atm u can play ekko/wukong/kassa in lower elo. They are all pretty simple to play and have good scaling which is important for long games. Also the winrates of the mains on those champs are the highest on average.

@ How to teach yourself a better ADC positioning?

First u need blue trinket so u can ward things without having to actually run there. Then it depends if u have a dash or not or if u have flash up. Lets say u dont have a dash like ashe and u dont have flash atm. Then u can see who is missing of the enemy team and where that champ could possibly come from. Some champs cant go over walls etc. If ur team is not defending u and u cant get close to them anymore u can also wait until the wukong goes in on some1 else until u start to deal dmg. Instead of gambling and hoping hes not there. Usually u want to stay behind ur tank and near ur support so even if they dont actively follow u then u just do it urself. Its always a good idea to stay way from brushes. Basically position urself as far away from anything where u dont have vision on.
U can always watch ur own replays to see where u couldve stood and watching high elo replays of people playing ur champs helps aswell. U can see where they normally stand while pushing or sieging etc.
Next thing u can do is if the enemy team doesnt have tanks u dont need pure dps items and can go ga/pd/etc instead of a third pure dmg item. That way u dont get insta oneshot by one ability. Then ur positioning can be a bit worse and u dont instantly lose the game. Also keep in mind that its ok to die sometimes if the enemy team had to use alot on u. So if they want to use 3 ults and their flashes etc on u thats fine ur team will probably win the teamfight then. Try to stay away from ur mid laner usually aswell because if they get u both with their aoe then ur team has no dmg anymore.
Overall i would just play the same adc as much as possible so u learn from ur teamfight deaths by playing alot +replays + replays of high elo mains.
Old 07/03/2020, 13:01   #1218

keep asking
Old 07/04/2020, 16:58   #1219

try to watch some youtube videos
Old 07/06/2020, 13:17   #1220

have time for more questions
Old 07/12/2020, 01:46   #1221

tell me please a good champion to carry solo q on silver and gold please if you know some good really good ones solo q is always hard cause most of the times the radom people in my team .............so i need like a strong strong champ >.> i used to do this years ago was playing mid but things changed , i got in plat 1 back then very quick then i stop playing
Old 07/12/2020, 14:16   #1222

@ tell me please a good champion to carry solo q on silver and gold please if you know some good really good ones solo q is always hard cause most of the times the radom people in my team

I would say strong champs in lower elo to carry would be: wukong, voli, fiddle, karthus, ekko, kayn.
U want champs that can kill multiple people in a teamfight and scale decently to mid/late game since the games very often go long in lower elo. I would also pick a solo lane/jgl since its much easier to get rly strong there imo.
But be careful the champ is not the only thing u need to carry. U need to learn to get ahead in gold/xp of the enemy team. So work on ur income + strong champ and u can climb very far allrdy.
Old 07/14/2020, 16:17   #1223

Old 07/20/2020, 18:12   #1224

keep asking
Old 07/21/2020, 03:34   #1225

elite*gold: 263
The Black Market: 164/2/1
What do you think about Riven now? Shes in my eyes really weak. I was Diamond 2 last season but now it's really hard for me to get out of diamond 4 with her. Can u recommend good toplaner?
Old 07/21/2020, 13:53   #1226

elite*gold: 100
How do you think about Jungle in lower elos? I hear people saying it's the best position if you wanna carry, I hear people saying you only have an impact if your team does okay. In specific: How do you think about tank/supportive Junglers there, like Nunu for example?
Old 07/21/2020, 16:27   #1227

@ What do you think about Riven now? Shes in my eyes really weak. I was Diamond 2 last season but now it's really hard for me to get out of diamond 4 with her. Can u recommend good toplaner?

Riven is ok atm like middle of the field but there are much stronger carry top laner atm. If u main those champs it will be easier to climb:
Jax, Voli, Darius, Sett, Wukong

@ How do you think about Jungle in lower elos? I hear people saying it's the best position if you wanna carry, I hear people saying you only have an impact if your team does okay. In specific: How do you think about tank/supportive Junglers there, like Nunu for example?

Jgl is good in every elo since u can have good impact on the game by deciding where u wanna go. Every role has problems if ur team ints. If u play tank/sup jglers u have to get ur carries fed. That playstyle works better in higher elo since they dont throw so often. I would pick a carry jgler until like dia or high dia then u can play tanks/sups. If u are ok with a bit lower winrate like 60% u can also play tanks/sups in lower elo.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/24/2020, 22:13   #1228

keep asking
Old 07/28/2020, 12:49   #1229

Old 07/28/2020, 13:32   #1230

Should I follow roams from my enemy midlaner as a Vladimir in early games? Since I cant push wave all I think is just ping my team that they're getting ganked from mid but they dont seem to listen and just tell me to follow the roam. Am I in the wrong?