Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 06:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/06/2019, 22:25   #1096

elite*gold: 187
The Black Market: 175/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
ADC 2k19 was ******
What do you expect for botlane on 2k20? BR Servers has ofc the worst community (or maybe not idk), but it doesn't have good botlane players from Iron to Platinum. Because of that, most people like to camp it and dive a lot on early game. You think it'll stay the same? What you suggest for a main (mono) ADC?
How was ADC in 2k19 ******, maybe in competitive, but in SoloQ Xayah and Kaisa were completely broken for almost the whole year. ADC mains should be extremely happy with last season. I would suggest you to play the most broken adcs at your elo and/or the most fun ones, depending on how competitive you are. MF is good for low elo and Senna ADC is quite broken right now, but will probably get nerfed soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2019, 22:44   #1097

elite*gold: 0
@ What do you expect for botlane on 2k20? BR Servers has ofc the worst community (or maybe not idk), but it doesn't have good botlane players from Iron to Platinum. Because of that, most people like to camp it and dive a lot on early game. You think it'll stay the same? What you suggest for a main (mono) ADC?

I think if they dont nerf the souls or buff the herald even more it will be even more bot fiesta. Camping bot into dragons is one of the easiest ways of winning atm imo. The only adcs that are viable are the ones that are hard to kill like xayah and kaisa. U saw at worlds they only played those 2 or if they were banned then they played mages. If u dont like mages then i would go for xayah/kaisa main. They can survive dives etc and have enough scaling to carry. If u want mages u can play stuff like heimer/veigar.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2019, 01:03   #1098

Can you tell me your thoughts about twitch adc in the current meta?
I am a twitch otp, but I think that he is in a really bad spot now with his awful early game and the impact of teams playing around drakes.
Old 12/13/2019, 15:32   #1099

do you think in previous seaons it was easier to carry game alone? now the cancer meta with all these annyoing champions and items + aftershocks make sometimes teamfight like 1 minute...
Old 12/13/2019, 17:23   #1100

@ Can you tell me your thoughts about twitch adc in the current meta?

I think twitch is only good in the jgl atm. U get ganked too easily + u have no dragon control + ur turret goes down first most of the time etc. Yes ur late game is powerful but u wont reach it often and fast enough to make use of it. I never see twitch adc. Go jgl and abuse the invis if u want to keep playing it.

@ do you think in previous seaons it was easier to carry game alone

Yes i think in earlier seasons it was much easier to actually 1v5 carry but there is so much mobility and cc and random stuff like ekko/kayn ults etc atm that its almost impossible now. But that doesnt mean u cant have a high positive winrate. Ur personal and team wide gold lead + objective conversion still gets u 60-70% winrates. So for climbing it makes no real difference.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2019, 12:52   #1101

what is best pick to play jungle soloq in current meta and patch
Old 12/16/2019, 15:46   #1102

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackZapala View Post
what is best pick to play jungle soloq in current meta and patch
If you want to permafarm Karthus / Mundo

If you want to invade a lot / do early drake etc then Olaf
Old 12/16/2019, 19:40   #1103

@ what is best pick to play jungle soloq in current meta and patch

I would say overall olaf or mundo. U can play those in any elo from iron to challenger. Easy dragons good clear and good 1v1s. Elise and Lee are still good but only for like d2+ otherwise they fall off too hard. Mundo is the easiest time u will have atm i think. Just dont waste ur time with spam ganking etc just keep the jgl cleared and take rly free ganks + dragons etc.
Old 12/17/2019, 22:10   #1104

What about Rengar ;^P Easy Elo
Old 12/18/2019, 10:49   #1105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need1Link View Post
What about Rengar ;^P Easy Elo
as a rengar one trick, i can assure you. he is not easy elo. rengar toplane is quite easy to carry yes but you need to have good map awareness if you want ot succeed with him, ward control is important aswell, but for rengar jungle your early game sucks (unless you can catch the enemy near bushes all the time) and most of the time when i play him i just drag the game out till min 40 or something then hardcarry because of picks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2019, 12:43   #1106

How to get ahead on Rengar: invade 1:25
Old 12/18/2019, 17:28   #1107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopenator View Post
as a rengar one trick, i can assure you. he is not easy elo. rengar toplane is quite easy to carry yes but you need to have good map awareness if you want ot succeed with him, ward control is important aswell, but for rengar jungle your early game sucks (unless you can catch the enemy near bushes all the time) and most of the time when i play him i just drag the game out till min 40 or something then hardcarry because of picks.
Im a Rengar onetrick myself, i can assure u its easy elo and top is harder to carry than Jungle, if u cant get ahead as Rengar Jungle ur doing something wrong clearly. And Dragging the Game to 40 mins. is bad for u 1 Missplay u loose the whole Game. Its way easier in the Jungle just make the enemie Jungler useless and perm bot and mid and ignore top and u win.
Old 12/18/2019, 18:12   #1108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need1Link View Post
Im a Rengar onetrick myself, i can assure u its easy elo and top is harder to carry than Jungle, if u cant get ahead as Rengar Jungle ur doing something wrong clearly. And Dragging the Game to 40 mins. is bad for u 1 Missplay u loose the whole Game. Its way easier in the Jungle just make the enemie Jungler useless and perm bot and mid and ignore top and u win.
ganking mid pre 6 is almost impossible unless ur enemy is over extended (the higher elo you get the less effective this will be) perm sitting on a lane is ****** anyway right now. you wanna keep ur jungle cleared. and sitting on the enemy jungle is by far better then sitting in a botlane bush waiting for a gank to work....
Old 12/18/2019, 18:35   #1109

You can either 1:25 and perma invade enemy jg or if it is a bad matchup just full clear fast till 6 -> kill bot -> win
Old 12/18/2019, 18:45   #1110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopenator View Post
ganking mid pre 6 is almost impossible unless ur enemy is over extended (the higher elo you get the less effective this will be) perm sitting on a lane is ****** anyway right now. you wanna keep ur jungle cleared. and sitting on the enemy jungle is by far better then sitting in a botlane bush waiting for a gank to work....
ur telling me mid ganking is hard xDD what elo do u play in if ur mid has atleast 10 IQ he moves him towards me and most people fall for it.

U can pretty much outjungle any jungler except Olaf ( Busted Champ btw.) and easily get away with it. I dont know how getting ur ADC 10-0 is worse than farming 24/7 with sitting bot and mid u render 2 Lanes useless the enemie jungler only has a chance ganking top. Its literally easy specially once u get ahead u cant loose as rengar if u arent 0 IQ.
Thanks
1 User