Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/21/2019, 09:10   #1081

elite*gold: 13
The Black Market: 115/0/0
how do i get out of iron

jk, but how do i get out of gold 4
Old 11/21/2019, 14:02   #1082

elite*gold: 0
@ I'm main mid with multiple diamond accounts this Season.
But as mid I often get my secondary role, which is kinda bad (because I'm not that good at them). I have zero fun playing on botlane, toplane is really boring and I'm not that up to date with Jungle all the Routes you should go and rotation there.
So my question is, what lane should I pick?

U have a couple of options. U can just dodge like boostachu said everytime u dont get mid that works all the way to high elo. U can play mid champs in bot or top like veigar/karthus/vlad also works well i see many vlads top or veigar bot even in higher elo. U can learn a top/adc/jgl champ so u get at least a 50/50 winrate there so u dont lose ur elo that u gained in mid lane. I would recommend easy(no kalista adc etc)+ meta(pos winrate in ur elo) if u want a chance at a 50% winrate without having to do much. I personally just dodge if im too lazy to train another champ but thats up to u.

@ how do i get out of gold 4

If u post ur op.gg or add me i can help u better since i dont know what ur mistakes are atm. I can just give u general advice here that i often see people do wrong in lower elo. They stop farming after laning phase and only aram. U should look at the fights before u join them and try to determine if u will get more gold there than if u shove ur wave out. Not every fight is worth taking. Try to play where u have an advantage like more people or higher lvl or more cds etc. Dont just randomly perma fight. The next mistake they often do is they dont do objectives often and fast enough. They win a teamfight and instead of doing baron with a 2-3 champ advantage they recall and waste time. U can look at ur profile under stats and see what ur kill conversion is. For most champs a good number to aim for is 25-30%. Also try to play meta champs + meta items + 1-3 champs so u have good mechanics. That should be enough to get u at least to low dia.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2019, 14:33   #1083

elite*gold: 13
The Black Market: 115/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
@ I'm main mid with multiple diamond accounts this Season.
But as mid I often get my secondary role, which is kinda bad (because I'm not that good at them). I have zero fun playing on botlane, toplane is really boring and I'm not that up to date with Jungle all the Routes you should go and rotation there.
So my question is, what lane should I pick?

U have a couple of options. U can just dodge like boostachu said everytime u dont get mid that works all the way to high elo. U can play mid champs in bot or top like veigar/karthus/vlad also works well i see many vlads top or veigar bot even in higher elo. U can learn a top/adc/jgl champ so u get at least a 50/50 winrate there so u dont lose ur elo that u gained in mid lane. I would recommend easy(no kalista adc etc)+ meta(pos winrate in ur elo) if u want a chance at a 50% winrate without having to do much. I personally just dodge if im too lazy to train another champ but thats up to u.

@ how do i get out of gold 4

If u post ur op.gg or add me i can help u better since i dont know what ur mistakes are atm. I can just give u general advice here that i often see people do wrong in lower elo. They stop farming after laning phase and only aram. U should look at the fights before u join them and try to determine if u will get more gold there than if u shove ur wave out. Not every fight is worth taking. Try to play where u have an advantage like more people or higher lvl or more cds etc. Dont just randomly perma fight. The next mistake they often do is they dont do objectives often and fast enough. They win a teamfight and instead of doing baron with a 2-3 champ advantage they recall and waste time. U can look at ur profile under stats and see what ur kill conversion is. For most champs a good number to aim for is 25-30%. Also try to play meta champs + meta items + 1-3 champs so u have good mechanics. That should be enough to get u at least to low dia.

I would enjoy if you would add me.

IG: Knocking Yall
Old 11/25/2019, 15:10   #1084

Keep asking
Old 11/25/2019, 15:25   #1085

i am curious, what do you think is a good pathing? i am currently doing a red into enemy blue/gromp to get that lvl 3 quick, but i feel like that is to risky in some match ups yet i wanna get the enemy blue/gromp since they are worth so much since the new changes. and what junglers would you consider being OP with the new conq?
Old 11/25/2019, 16:34   #1086

@ i am curious, what do you think is a good pathing? i am currently doing a red into enemy blue/gromp to get that lvl 3 quick, but i feel like that is to risky in some match ups yet i wanna get the enemy blue/gromp since they are worth so much since the new changes. and what junglers would you consider being OP with the new conq?

Every champ is different. Some are good at invading because they have escapes and clear fast or are very strong 1v1. Some are good at ganking and have bad clear. Ur goal should be to increase ur income. If u see ur invades working often u can go for it until it stops working and sets u behind.
I dont think there are any super op champs with the new conq in the jgl. The best is probably olaf. Ww takes pta and the other high winrate jglers are mostly tanks.
Old 11/27/2019, 10:54   #1087
Trade Restricted

The Black Market: 281/1/1
Any Tipps for lane control as Vayne adc?
Old 11/27/2019, 15:33   #1088

@ Any Tipps for lane control as Vayne adc?

I think the best bet is to accept u dont have lane control and take as much sustain in runes and maybe even a dorans shield so u cannot get poked out and have to leave lane. I would avoid trades and fights early unless u have a big advantage like ur jgler is there or they are alone vs 2 etc. Ur goal is to basically go even. That allrdy gives u a positive winrate against most of the early/mid adcs. Try to keep the waves small that crash under ur turret by auto attacking it as often as possible when they dont punish u. U just try to stay alive soak up xp get the cs u can get without dieing and scale. U have no control over the lane without waveclear or good trades. Thats what i would be doing and i think many people have no patience thats why they fail with scaling champs. U wont get a super high winrate with that but u will climb.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2019, 15:42   #1089
Trade Restricted

The Black Market: 281/1/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
@ Any Tipps for lane control as Vayne adc?

I think the best bet is to accept u dont have lane control and take as much sustain in runes and maybe even a dorans shield so u cannot get poked out and have to leave lane. I would avoid trades and fights early unless u have a big advantage like ur jgler is there or they are alone vs 2 etc. Ur goal is to basically go even. That allrdy gives u a positive winrate against most of the early/mid adcs. Try to keep the waves small that crash under ur turret by auto attacking it as often as possible when they dont punish u. U just try to stay alive soak up xp get the cs u can get without dieing and scale. U have no control over the lane without waveclear or good trades. Thats what i would be doing and i think many people have no patience thats why they fail with scaling champs. U wont get a super high winrate with that but u will climb.
yeah thank you^^ are you doing any kind of coaching?
Old 11/30/2019, 01:58   #1090

Yo wrath just wanted to say hi and thank you for the coaching like 2 years ago or sth

I was Albanian Talent and Season 8 I got Master 50LP :3
Old 11/30/2019, 14:11   #1091

@ are you doing any kind of coaching?

u can add my discord for coaching: wrath#9798

@ Yo wrath just wanted to say hi and thank you for the coaching like 2 years ago or sth I was Albanian Talent and Season 8 I got Master 50LP :3

thats great that i could help u
Old 11/30/2019, 14:46   #1092

hey I'm a peak d3 toplaner and am currently stuck in my elo.
regarding that I've got a few questions and I'd be happy if you might could go more in-depth, thanks in advance!
so first of all I'm not really certain in which scenarios teleporting in lane is efficient and worth it. lately I've been saving my tp for botlane plays but I feel like that's not what I should be doing as I'm losing a lot of cs and the enemy top is snowballing off of that.
secondly which playstyle(s) could you recommend me for toplane regarding my elo? yesterday I tried out splitpushing and for me it worked out better than grouping/tp flanks/teamfights.
I feel like in the end I should be kinda "ignoring" how my mates perform and mostly focus on myself / on my own gold income and try to maximize it as much as possible and that's exactly what I was not doing in the past resulting in my teammates snowballing but me falling behind and them not knowing how to expand the lead or close out the game.
Old 12/02/2019, 14:05   #1093

@ I'm not really certain in which scenarios teleporting in lane is efficient and worth it. lately I've been saving my tp for botlane plays but I feel like that's not what I should be doing as I'm losing a lot of cs and the enemy top is snowballing off of that.

If u help ur team and fall behind in gold urself u need to play champs that do something without items. Mostly tanks like shen etc. U need abilities that dont rly scale or have effects that are good without scaling. It works better to tp away if u have a fast pushing champ so u dont lose too many cs. It completely depends on what type of champ u are playing if u wanna tp to lane and get gold or get ur team ahead.

which playstyle(s) could you recommend me for toplane regarding my elo?
If splitpushing works well for u then continue doing it until ur winrate goes to 50% again. I personally think the easiest way of climbing is trying to carry urself. Get a champ like jax and soak up all the gold/xp etc u can get. Dont play for ur team or bother with what they are doing. Do ur own thing and get as strong as possible. That doesnt mean u should never group. U just group when u get something out of it. U go where u get the most income. If its a tp play bot for a kill great. If its tp top for cs also great. U just decide where is the highest income atm. I also climbed with helping my teams but that requires very specific champs like lulu top for example when she was meta. U hard shove roam mid then u hard shove tp bot etc. U dont fight the enmy top ever u completely ignore him. Not sure if there is such a champ for top atm that is playable. But there are many carry champs that u can pick so that is easier i think.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2019, 00:13   #1094

keep asking
Old 12/06/2019, 20:13   #1095

ADC 2k19 was ******
What do you expect for botlane on 2k20? BR Servers has ofc the worst community (or maybe not idk), but it doesn't have good botlane players from Iron to Platinum. Because of that, most people like to camp it and dive a lot on early game. You think it'll stay the same? What you suggest for a main (mono) ADC?