Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 08:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 10/23/2019, 06:38   #1066

elite*gold: 0
have time for more questions
Old 10/26/2019, 18:26   #1067

keep asking
Old 10/26/2019, 18:30   #1068

advice to increase winrate as thresh otp? know all the mechanics and stuff looking for decision making advice
Old 10/27/2019, 18:19   #1069

@ advice to increase winrate as thresh otp?
I havent seen a replay of ur gameplay or ur op.gg but overall the nr1 thing lower elo thresh player do wrong is they afk in lane. If u watch high elo threh they roam all over the map and try to maximize their gold income with ganks. Also try to get ur team to snowball kills into objectives they often dont to that in lower elo and the games last much longer than necessary. Its a bit hard as support since u cant do them solo like a jgler or solo laner but y. Keep ur eyes open and try to join as many fights where u can make the difference as possible. U see a 2v2 starting in mid? rush there to make it 3v2 etc. Dont blindly follow ur adcs etc calls. Make ur own or u will stay in ur elo. If u post me ur op.gg or add me i can help u more.
Old 10/27/2019, 21:20   #1070

elite*gold: 18
I am stuck d3 - d4 since s9, I main mid and usually win lane (anivia/velkoz) but I feel like I can't do anything to stop enemy botlane after laning when they have stomp mine.
Any advices to get out of this elo as a midlaner ?
Old 10/30/2019, 18:22   #1071

@ I am stuck d3 - d4 since s9, I main mid and usually win lane (anivia/velkoz) but I feel like I can't do anything to stop enemy botlane after laning when they have stomp mine. Any advices to get out of this elo as a midlaner ?

I think the easiest way to climb as mid is instead of fighting ur mid laner 1v1 all the time, just shove it hard and roam bot (sometimes top if its easy like camille vs squishy etc but bot is much more lucrative). They have no map awareness and will still fight even with u missing. So instead of ur bot lane inting and the enemy bot being unstoppable u get urself fed of them and ur bot. So this situation happens way less often. Its also less risky to fight 3v2 than 1v1 in mid and getting ganked. Also anivia is not rly a hard carry champ i dont think ive ever seen any1 with a high winrate on her. Shes very defensive and can drag games out but in order to get ahead she hasnt the best toolkit. So u might wanna try more meta champs like pant qiyana etc
Old 11/05/2019, 17:01   #1072

keep asking
Old 11/06/2019, 19:07   #1073

elite*gold: 18
thank you
Old 11/12/2019, 12:37   #1074

have time for more questions
Old 11/16/2019, 12:57   #1075

keep asking
Old 11/18/2019, 00:57   #1076

hi, i am stuck in p4 since s9, i'm main jg and i know how to play in early game but my problem is the late game (macro), idk what to do after minute 20-30, thats why i lose most of my games, any advices? thx
Old 11/18/2019, 09:03   #1077

kinda curious, this is my what elo do you think i can get, by just one tricking rengar? i know there are a bunch of high elo players, who one trick rengar (scrubnoob for example) but i seem to have a hard time carrying some games, my ****** part is early game with rengar, the ganks pre 6 are always kinda meh for me, but i know how to properly play an assasin in the late game, i useally win games because i oneshot people before something importants happens. but i got a perm ban for flaming in my last climb, got to d3 promo's to d2 in that climb, and this season i just rushed for diamond 4 to get the border. but i am considering taking on a second champ (2 trick) and push for masters+ not sure if that is the right call tho :/
Old 11/19/2019, 14:06   #1078

@ hi, i am stuck in p4 since s9, i'm main jg and i know how to play in early game but my problem is the late game (macro), idk what to do after minute 20-30, thats why i lose most of my games, any advices? thx
It depends what kind of jgler u play. Do u play an early jgler? then u should work on ur early/mid that u snowball the kills into objectives even more and faster so u dont have many 30min games because u will lose influence at that point. If u play a scaling jgler (not rly meta atm but it can work) or goal is to make it safely to where u can 1v2 or maybe even 1v3 enemy champs as jax for example. But in both scenarios u want to get ur team to play for objectives instead of random teamfights. Get them to group and fight around objectives so u can instantly end or get closer to end the game instead of perma arams.
@ kinda curious, this is my op.gg what elo do you think i can get, by just one tricking rengar?
Its possible to get to challenger as otp rengar so the champ is not the problem here. U still have a positive winrate so without improving anything u could probably make it to d2 by just playing like u currently are. Its hard to say where u will be stuck because u are still crushing ur enemies atm. I would keep playing until ur winrate goes to 50/50 over like 20/30games. Then u can look at ur stats/cs/gold/lvl/pathing etc and start improving. U can look at the difference between what u are doing and what high elo rengars are doing etc. U dont need a snd champ if u dont want to. U can reach chall with just 1 champ.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/20/2019, 23:03   #1079

elite*gold: 1077
The Black Market: 123/0/0
Heyho, I have following problem with primary and secondary role picks.
I'm main mid with multiple diamond accounts this Season.
But as mid I often get my secondary role, which is kinda bad (because I'm not that good at them). I have zero fun playing on botlane, toplane is really boring and I'm not that up to date with Jungle all the Routes you should go and rotation there.

So my question is, what lane should I pick?
I main mid (Kassadin, Zoe [Kled, Corki, Azir]) and could go top (Kled) or Jungle (Karthus). But if I pick top as secondary role I get top 70% of the time. So I always struggle between ADC (which I totally can't play) and Jungle. Sometimes I just play Champions like Zoe top, which works well but not against everything. Should I may just learn a secondary role, even if I don't have fun playing on it? Often I just ask if I can swap and most of the time I get my main lane but not always.
On mid I have a 65% Winrate till Diamond. And I played multiple accounts to diamond this Season. I would like to go higher next Season and see where my limit is (which I never tested yet), but with just 1 main lane I feel kinda lost if I need to fill or get second lane. :x
Old 11/21/2019, 06:42   #1080

elite*gold: 187
The Black Market: 175/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iBackstab View Post
Heyho, I have following problem with primary and secondary role picks.
I'm main mid with multiple diamond accounts this Season.
But as mid I often get my secondary role, which is kinda bad (because I'm not that good at them). I have zero fun playing on botlane, toplane is really boring and I'm not that up to date with Jungle all the Routes you should go and rotation there.

So my question is, what lane should I pick?
I main mid (Kassadin, Zoe [Kled, Corki, Azir]) and could go top (Kled) or Jungle (Karthus). But if I pick top as secondary role I get top 70% of the time. So I always struggle between ADC (which I totally can't play) and Jungle. Sometimes I just play Champions like Zoe top, which works well but not against everything. Should I may just learn a secondary role, even if I don't have fun playing on it? Often I just ask if I can swap and most of the time I get my main lane but not always.
On mid I have a 65% Winrate till Diamond. And I played multiple accounts to diamond this Season. I would like to go higher next Season and see where my limit is (which I never tested yet), but with just 1 main lane I feel kinda lost if I need to fill or get second lane. :x
There are two sides to this.

Do you want to ,,cheat" elo and NOT learn new roles? Queue Mid / ADC to get highest chance for mid. If you are ADC, dodge, as you will only lose MMR.

If you want to improve, you should understand the game, and the best way to do that is to learn how to play the other roles. I suggest you to do that on smurfs.
Thanks
1 User