Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 23:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot] LoLEtal v1.0 - LATEST VERSION!

Discussion on [Bot] LoLEtal v1.0 - LATEST VERSION! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/20/2012, 01:15   #1291

elite*gold: 4
1.You can decompile it
2.It prevents fails on slower systems
Old 02/20/2012, 01:30   #1292

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruidz View Post
Why do I have to wait 5000ms inbetween every action when I set it to 2500ms or 1500ms?
It takes SO FREAKING LONG inbetween actions on the program.
You have to wait 5 minutes before it starts each game.

With the old version of LolEtal, it didn't do this, but now the old version doesn't create new games because it used to hit the "Play Again" button at the bottom right, which no longer works.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

;Delay for almost everything in miliseconds. 5000 RECOMMENDED!
Delay=1500

I can't set it to 1500. It still goes at 5000...

Why did the author implement this patch at version 1.1.19?
>>Changed minimum delay to 5000. If you're delay is set to anything lower it will automatically go to 5000.

This is stupid and wastes so much extra time...

If I didn't do this this thread would be spammed about people getting stuck at places. Trust me it just makes it a LOT easier especially if you are using a lot of VM. And it only adds like 1-2 minutes before starting each game compared to 1500 delay or like 3 mins before battle training.. And the bot does start new games automatically.. If it doesn't do that for you please check all your settings.
Old 02/20/2012, 02:50   #1293

Hmm, I guess I'll try to start using this with VMware.
Thanks for making sense of the current state of the bot. I tried to use the version prior to this change (1.1.18) and it forcibly updated to the latest version. I'll try it with the 5 second delay. It just seems really slow to me, but I guess it won't be if I'm using VM as well as on my actual client.

Thanks for continuing this release.
Old 02/20/2012, 04:28   #1294

Just a random thought in my head, but would running the bot in your host windows use up more RAM and resources than it would in VMWare? Or is it about the same? I'm not near my computer now so I can't really compare.
Old 02/20/2012, 07:25   #1295

Quote:
Originally Posted by siedenburg1 View Post
Perhaps your name is to long so the bot cant add random numbers or the full anme. try a shorter acc name.
Its a 5 letter name
6 letters + the numbers on each account
The max numbers is 16.
It worked once now it doesnt work.
Old 02/20/2012, 12:42   #1296

after my first succesfull refferal now loletal stopped working im getting an error

Line 840 (File "C: Documents and Settings\.......\Desktop\Release126\LolEtal\LoLEta l.exe"):

Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscriptions or subscript dimension range exceeded

can i get help on this ?
Old 02/20/2012, 12:53   #1297

Quote:
Originally Posted by funj View Post
after my first succesfull refferal now loletal stopped working im getting an error

Line 840 (File "C: Documents and Settings\.......\Desktop\Release126\LolEtal\LoLEta l.exe"):

Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscriptions or subscript dimension range exceeded

can i get help on this ?
you've run out of accounts
make more
Old 02/20/2012, 12:55   #1298

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotalPriority View Post
you've run out of accounts
make more
lol ive ran out of accounts when there are still 5 more to go ? not sure
Old 02/20/2012, 14:20   #1299

Quote:

can i get help on this ?
have the same probleme.
Old 02/20/2012, 16:42   #1300

everytime i try to use it, im dced at the first match for inactivity. what can i do ?
Old 02/20/2012, 20:15   #1301

elite*gold: 11
Max out your HUD size, else it wont click continue at the battle training
Old 02/20/2012, 21:22   #1302

Received Thanks: 1,211
LoLEtal 1.27 is released! XP Boosts have now been added to LoLEtal! Please see changelog for additional info.

Quote:

can i get help on this ?
There is something wrong with your accounts.txt or completed accs.txt. Please re-download LoLEtal and add the accounts into accounts.txt.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 02/20/2012, 22:17   #1303

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 1,114
such an irony that riot makes botting even easier now. l0l

btw: I finished my refs several weeks ago and wanted to say thank u ugotstuffed for developing such a smart bot - keep up ur work!
Old 02/21/2012, 00:23   #1304

Awesome! I can't wait to update it when I get home. I would have done so this morning, but I didn't have enough time.

However, I have noticed a few things going wrong with my bots running in VMWare!

The first is peculiar. They don't update the status file after every game. Is that intended? It seems like it's not recording all of the games. My bots are reaching level 6 and such because they are running extra games since the files aren't updating. I'm running 8 VMs but each of them has 1gb of RAM each. They aren't slow. I have the delays set to over 5000ms. I'm worried that they will take extra time per account when they could be leveling new accounts. I've tried copying the bot folder onto the clones and running through the shared folder and it doesn't seem to make a difference. I will check it when I get back from work again, but this has happened on multiple occasions through VMWare. This may be due to the next problems.

The next two seem related. The button on the defeat screen is not where it is supposed to be. The bot is clicking the defeat button, but the actual button is offcenter. It seems like a bug with the LoL client. I think that changing the resolution of Windows will fix it, so I will test that when I get back, but I have the resolution for LoL at the same settings as in the guide. As I said the bot is hitting the button but the real button is in the wrong spot. Is there another way to fix it? Also, some of the slaves are hitting URLs in the client and opening them in IE. Should I uninstall IE? How can I avoid this?

Sorry for making a large post but you guys are experts so I wanted to ask. I'll be combing through this thread to see if there are any solutions. I'm pretty sure I can troubleshoot it but I have some time to kill at work so I wanted to ask.
Old 02/21/2012, 02:03   #1305

it bought boosts on EUNE just fine
Closed Thread