;Debug mode shows tool tips on what its doing run this if you need to figure out what its doing if it gets stuck some where. Its better to leave this at true anyways.
debug=False
Doesnt work any longer! it will be still shown ... now the game stutters like **** , could you please make it work again that we can disable the debug mode ._.
thanks
P lease wait for v1.1
UDPATE: 1.1 has been delayed for the following reason:
It turns out that the popups in the champ select for battle training pop up at different places for different resolutions.
i did everything from the instructions but now my game stops loading after 99%.. the game just wont start, i ahve the exact settings and configuration of the bot.. without the bot, the game loads (on a vm xp 32bit sp3)
any solutions?
ChaosRain, did you try it on your computer without vmwaee? are you using 0.9.5? If you aren't, try it. If you already are and it doesn't work then wait for 1.1 and go through the troubleshoot procedure in my original post
EDIT: for those of you who are getting stuck at 99% loading, can you try version 0.8 (by K3N1988) and see if it still happens? This is the only thing holding me back from updating right now.
I got a problem with vm. I can't use Vmware soft cause i cant install it. I run on VirtualBox and bot stucks at 'waiting for play become availiable'. I heard that its some rendering problems? Any1 can help me? its rlly annoying
Does it work on your computer without vmware or virtual box? I don't reccommend any software other than vmware because that is the only one I am familiar with
i got win 7 64bit home edition. I always get error 1935 with hresult: 0x8007054f. Its some ****** windows problem. And i cant solve it, i were trying to install vm workstation for 3 days.. I looked at every signs of that problem in internet. Nothing works. I just can install that. I got also same problem with windows updates.
@ugotstuffed maybe u coulda donwload virtualbox and try to make it working there? In some tread here i readed that its rendering problem on virtualbox-bot thinks the screen is black or something
ChaosRain, did you try it on your computer without vmwaee? are you using 0.9.5? If you aren't, try it. If you already are and it doesn't work then wait for 1.1 and go through the troubleshoot procedure in my original post
EDIT: for those of you who are getting stuck at 99% loading, can you try version 0.8 (by K3N1988) and see if it still happens? This is the only thing holding me back from updating right now.
The Solution for that 99% Loading screen problem is to disable the debug mode tooltips ... Some Computers flicker while ingame and they are showing resulting in 2 fps ingame
I also find others having same problems like me in earlier threads:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xalviagom3
Tested it on virtualbox 2 problems:
first he never regonizes the play button from the launcher and the second: he never stops loading game... maybe the graphics on virtualbox is too bad?
Using english client
what are you in game settings and and what colour bit are you using for the box's because the bot is looking for specific colours to see those screens
And next one:
Quote:
bot doesn't works in VirtualBox because of "magic" rendering, bot sees just black screen instead of real window.
Its really unpossible to run it on Virtualbox?
OK bug solved! IT works on virtual box when vm is in windowed mode. Its ****** when u try to get it in fullscreen.
The Solution for that 99% Loading screen problem is to disable the debug mode tooltips ... Some Computers flicker while ingame and they are showing resulting in 2 fps ingame
Ok I'll leave it at that for now. I am unable to test this because this never happens to me.
1.1 will be released soon