Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Undetected] Private Internal League of Legends Script

Discussion on [Undetected] Private Internal League of Legends Script within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 08/10/2023, 16:21   #46 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Good and safe platform.
Old 08/10/2023, 16:28   #47 Trade Status: Verified(?)

wave survived
Old 08/10/2023, 17:22   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

And so, I want to leave a review and put a rating on a 10-point scale, right away I say the evaluation will be 7 out of 10, I estimate subjectively from what would be required for me in the software.

And so to begin with pluses:
Very responsive support, they talked to me a lot, explained me a lot and in general people are very contactable, for this kind of software it's a very cool thing as contact support
The platform itself is in UD and does not receive mechanical bans, not long ago there was an update They immediately disabled the software that-so that no one could not run and sat to check if everything is okay, the conclusion care about users in this aspect.

Not a few characters worked out very well, as well as the visual component is just great shows the information, pleasant to the eye.
This is probably the pluses that I highlighted and for which you can give 7 points out of 10.
and the pros that I cared about.

Now the cons
The very fact that for the software can get a ban is already bad (and the ban is quite fast).

Here you can get banned for obvious things, such as raj priset obr valker, for some heroes and some other functionality raj priset eveid, and all that would be nothing, but nowhere is not spelled out that raj, and what is safe to use, and recommendations directly to the settings as such there are no.
For this minus 3 points, I personally received a ban 3 exactly, for orbwalker, for playing on the heroes of some. In general, for legacy game this cheat is not fully adapted if you want to automate combos, or eveid. Then apparently like everywhere else, for this you will be banned if it looks too obvious.
Old 08/11/2023, 08:25   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he banned me after i applied for this script i dont recommend anything here his orbwalking are obvious anyway its absolut dogsht also trying to get a moderator here on this thread using probably copy past scripts he ddint even gave 1 reason
Old 08/11/2023, 10:19   #50

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeoanEPVP View Post
he banned me after i applied for this script i dont recommend anything here his orbwalking are obvious anyway its absolut dogsht also trying to get a moderator here on this thread using probably copy past scripts he ddint even gave 1 reason
I'm not sure what your discord tag is. But there was only one banned from application server for few previous day. Reason why accounts was banned is account creation time - "Created 1 minute and 12 seconds ago (August 11, 2023 12:27 AM)"
Old 08/11/2023, 12:49   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey, I'd like to start by saying that I've hardly ever written reviews, so I'll give it a try here—please don't judge too harshly 🙂

Regarding the community and staff: friendliness, sociability, kindness. Always ready to help with any issue in no time. They're responsive to the community if anything goes wrong, willing to listen, discuss, and improve.

As for the script itself and its functionality, the script is user-friendly and very simple to configure, even a newcomer will understand.

OBRWALKER: fast, before coming to SKILLSHOT, I tested the orb speed and movement with VS BGX Core ORB/ AURORA ORB/ DINASTY ORB. The Skillshot ORB moves more, deals more damage. The RAGE preset in movement delivers the same DPS as a player can do while standing still.

PREDICTION: The new prediction is good, after purchase, I recommend making sure by testing SXERATH personally 🙂

Evade: is fine 7/10 in my personal opinion. But hyped to see new evade which is currently in work

champions: All popular champions for scripting, especially ADCs, are very good. I play Kaisa, Jinx, Xayah, Zeri, Nilah, Xerath, Ahri. They fully satisfy me, and I'm content.

AWARENESS: Pleasing to the eyes, objectively, it's the best, unique in its own way, I haven't seen anything like it elsewhere.

I've been using Skillshot for two months, RAGE ORB, Semi-RAGE EVADE (disable circular). All my accounts are alive and haven't been banned (avg master elo). Very satisfied. Special thanks to FLIQ and the developers ❤️.
Old 08/13/2023, 20:14   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why is the waiting time for a reply so long? I've been waiting for almost half a month
Old 08/13/2023, 20:52   #53

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sw70 View Post
Why is the waiting time for a reply so long? I've been waiting for almost half a month
Hey, please write me in DM @0 I will recheck.
Old 08/16/2023, 09:43   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Slow response time and wait time. I'm sure time zones are conflicting with me and FliO but I frequent softwares and regularly don't need to wait this long.

2 days ago sent my pre-application and was sent a launcher for my system HWID still currently waiting on the "waiting for approval" in their launcher to proceed with their main application.

don't expect to be paying and playing within minimum ~48 hours

EDIT: Approved, took about 3 days. Very sleek design it looks amazing just wished FilO had some help in the application department
Old 08/19/2023, 16:36   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 130
I'm anxious and eagerly awaiting my approval; I really want to play with that Xerath .
Old 09/01/2023, 22:18   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hey i write u dm and ticket in discord @
Old 09/02/2023, 00:53   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

have sent application via discord madlife5861
Old 10/06/2023, 08:36   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I wouldn't recommend this if you're in a hurry to play. I have been waiting almost a month for approval.
Old 10/11/2023, 19:24   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

check dm's pls
Old 10/16/2023, 22:11   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I tried the application server two times, waiting a response for three days each time.

It seems only @ is in charge of applications, but he is always unavailable, the platform seems incredible just with videos and screenshots, but it's sad that we cannot purchase a license for it or at least complete the application process.