Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥XEPHER LEAGUE SCRIPT🔥 | CHAMPIONS ✔️ TRACKERS ✔️ PREDICTION ✔️ FREE & PAID VER✔️

Discussion on 🔥XEPHER LEAGUE SCRIPT🔥 | CHAMPIONS ✔️ TRACKERS ✔️ PREDICTION ✔️ FREE & PAID VER✔️ within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 07/14/2022, 17:53   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
First things first, this is not the most sophisticated script of all time but, it's on par with many internals and better than, in my opinion, most externals.
I didn't know it had a free version until after buying it but oh boy was I in for a surprise.
I was really expecting some half finished thing with some features like basic prediction but for that price I had to jump in. And these guys or gals keep adding things basically every week.
I am glad to have done such thing. I regret nothing because there isn't anything to regret about this piece. Even if it was a monthly payment, I would choose this over other internals or externals.

I've had good luck with bans in the past and this is no exception. Not a single ban since starting using this (I believe) six months ago.

Overall nice product in very dedicated people's hands. I really don't want to jinx it, but I am really glad to have bought this.

Edit December 2022: After using it more, there is no doubt in my mind that it was worth it. Not a single doubt. These people are machines, they keep adding more and more stuff, not only that but they also improve over their existing code. And I am still not banned after these many months across multiple accounts.
Old 07/20/2022, 19:13   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DO NOT DOWNLOAD

I get banned after 2 days.
Its a very bad script (free)
C++ not possible because they just was working with phyton.
Also the Admins and Owner never write back.
They said no one's get banned. Its a lie, more people get banned and they disable the community chat, so no one can write, just the Owner and Admin.

Sorry, but i wouldn't recommend your software

DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT, OR YOU GUYS WILL GET BANNED BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO PROTECTION AGAINST THIS BAD ANTICHEAT FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
Old 07/20/2022, 20:12   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJWTC View Post
They said no one's get banned. Its a lie, more people get banned and they disable the community chat, so no one can write, just the Owner and Admin.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT, OR YOU GUYS WILL GET BANNED BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO PROTECTION AGAINST THIS BAD ANTICHEAT FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS!
Dude learn how to clear your logs and machine.cfg and report what is detected and what not, i was support of xepher, there is 1700+ members and nobody was banned? Only you ? lol
Old 07/20/2022, 22:39   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lol, you lier Prototype240321.
Also people in epvp hates you because you guys are lieing about getting no bans.
Also i ask to buy it, but nobody was writting me back.
So i dont care about you guys, my account get banned and im not anymore your customer.
People will see, if they download your trash software.
Talking about "clear your logs"
Ah, whats about your infos?
There was nothing about cleaning the logs and now you attack me with it?
Bruh, people never want acctep the truth.
Stop lying to win customer, with your virus software.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototype240321 View Post
Dude learn how to clear your logs and machine.cfg and report what is detected and what not, i was support of xepher, there is 1700+ members and nobody was banned? Only you ? lol
Do not forget people, "what is detected and what not" dumb head.
I said your software.
Im the 3th person in epvp who said, we get banned because of your software

"Nah,nah nobody is banned with us perfect protected software" why you guys lock the discord chat?
I send it to 3 people, my report, and nobody cares again.
Which a great company.

Enjoy:
Old 07/21/2022, 12:39   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

lol, just wait for Jimapas to see your msg, he will answer you, no comment you already proof your -144 iq anyways
Old 07/25/2022, 00:07   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I had bad experience with this script.My account got banned when i used it. IDK why i got banned i dindnt used zoomhack or something sussy. IDK i maybe try it again if u can really prove thats undetected and maybe i buy it. if u want i can send u the DC chat with tefan.

i really wanted to purchase at the time this script but the ban ****** all up. And now im a little upset about it but **** it. if u can prove me that the **** is UD i buy it with no ******* problem here my DC ID:Anna=)#1650.

not only him me too
Old 07/26/2022, 22:48   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyOrgan View Post
First things first, this is not the most sophisticated script of all time but, it's on par with many internals and better than, in my opinion, most externals.
I didn't know it had a free version until after buying it but oh boy was I in for a surprise.
I was really expecting some half finished thing with some features like basic prediction but for that price I had to jump in. And these guys or gals keep adding things basically every week.
I am glad to have done such thing. I regret nothing because there isn't anything to regret about this piece. Even if it was a monthly payment, I would choose this over other internals or externals.

I've had good luck with bans in the past and this is no exception. Not a single ban since starting using this (I believe) six months ago.

Overall nice product in very dedicated people's hands. I really don't want to jinx it, but I am really glad to have bought this.
whats your discord? and for the other guys im tired of explaining things, u can say whatever u want no problem here!
Old 07/27/2022, 13:13   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got banned on an alt, Bad Product ! This thing is trash. Like legit T - R - A - S - H

Edit: Also forget about their discord, no one can explain anything there or have a conversation, everything's blocked and when you check for the conversations, only 3-4 people talked there. Sussy as ****, keep your money find something better, this thing is T R A S H.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2022, 20:11   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimapas10 View Post

Champions

Visuals

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL POST FOR XEPHER

Coach Broeki Rating:

Contact for more info jimapas#8748
Payment info: jimapas#8748 NOT AVAILABLE
Links:
Public Free user Discord:

Forum: [ADDED EPVP]
No working version 12.15
Old 08/18/2022, 21:31   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nice any1 got banned yet ?
Old 08/21/2022, 03:15   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good
Old 09/03/2022, 07:15   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IJWTC View Post

their support still claim no one got banned till now even though me and others were banned before, on main acc after only 2 games

dominic toretto? ?
Old 09/10/2022, 20:59   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by huynhsy30 View Post
their support still claim no one got banned till now even though me and others were banned before, on main acc after only 2 games

dominic toretto? ?
you rly be living in another world mate, theres last ban report channel in public discord 😂
Old 09/11/2022, 22:06   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

whats the discord please
Old 09/12/2022, 23:53   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Where is discord link?