Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔰 LeagueScript ✅ Prediction ✅ Auto Aim ✅ Evade 🕕 Fast Delievery 💲 Low Price! ✅ UD!

Discussion on 🔰 LeagueScript ✅ Prediction ✅ Auto Aim ✅ Evade 🕕 Fast Delievery 💲 Low Price! ✅ UD! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/26/2021, 03:47   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Michael Scofield View Post
Thanks for your comment Im working on bugs , problems. I hope i better this script THANK YOUU
No worries, the script is actually pretty decent, just the orb walker needs some help. For a script like this I consider this an alpha/beta stage. Once it reaches full release, I think it will be a fantastic script.
Old 03/26/2021, 12:10   #17

elite*gold: 457
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKONViiCT3Dx View Post
No worries, the script is actually pretty decent, just the orb walker needs some help. For a script like this I consider this an alpha/beta stage. Once it reaches full release, I think it will be a fantastic script.
Thank you ^^
Old 03/27/2021, 12:46   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

reported toir crack seller dont buy!!! -rep 20x by my friends also
Old 03/27/2021, 16:43   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JzudemAN View Post
reported toir crack seller dont buy!!! -rep 20x by my friends also
Wtf
First, I stopped selling toirs 5 months ago. Secondly, when I was selling toirs, I was selling original products, not cracks, you idiot: D
Old 04/01/2021, 00:52   #20

Updated For Latest Patch.
Will be added tomorrow skin changer + one button combo.
Old 04/05/2021, 19:48   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Still ud ? Orbwalker was improved ?
Old 04/06/2021, 14:55   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by egoshix30 View Post
Still ud ? Orbwalker was improved ?
Yes bro.
Old 04/08/2021, 07:40   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Now I have been using the script for a bit now, and honestly, if we just looked at the script and removed the previous issues mentioned (poor customer service, shitty website), it's a bit above average.

The orb walker is buggy, and when it works, isn't that great. The last hitting the orb walker claims to do, actually sucks and doesn't last hit at all. Hell even the orbwalker with the settings turned off to last hit minions or even hit minions period doesn't actually work most of the time, it still triggers AAs on minions. The drawings for last hitting and sometimes in general, are bugged or just don't work. Ill be able to last hit minions and the script wont even draw to show it. As well, sometimes the drawings aren't positioned correctly.

Only supports 80 champions (and not even fully) for drawings and such (eg, Jinx W). BUT the other drawings, for spell timers, for map awareness and for the partially supported champs actually is decent. It shows the last seen location, shows a heatmap trail of where they were walking, shows great drawings for the spells it supports (in terms of where its projected etc). The drawings for the cooldown timers on champions is fantastic, works for all champs, shows how long they got left for the CDs QWER DF. It also works great in showing you if a champion is closing in on you, showing you how far the champion is from you, when they are 2000m~ or so in range.

I genuinely think if he fixed or reworked the entire orb walker, including the drawings for last hitting, and the remaining drawings for champion spells, this script would be fantastic.

If you just needed a script to keep track of enemy CDs, for map awareness and such, this script is great for that. For orbwalking, evading, last hitting, it falls really flat. I think the script is decent, not the best, but decent, with reworks and updates, this script can actually be fantastic.

At the moment I cannot recommend you pick it up for the $12usd, unless you just need map awareness/cd awareness etc. If the script was like $7 I'd highly recommend it, as that is more appropriate with the missing features and bugs it has.

TLDR:
If you just needed a script to keep track of enemy CDs, for map awareness and such, this script is great for that 8/10. But in TOTAL I'd give the script a 6/10.
Orbwalker 4/10
Drawings 7/10
Evade 4/10
This is open source free script.

You are scamming..
Old 04/08/2021, 11:09   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0live View Post
This is open source free script.

You are scamming..
I don't quite understand how I am implicated in any scamming? I just bought, used the script and gave a review lol. I am not the developer.
Old 04/08/2021, 11:34   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I don't quite understand how I am implicated in any scamming? I just bought, used the script and gave a review lol. I am not the developer.
My poor english..not you.
Old 04/09/2021, 01:47   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
My poor english..not you.
Ahhh Okay all good, no worries. Just wanted to make it clear, I am just a script user, I haven't scammed anyone, I don't develop anything.

Also your English is quite decent!
Old 04/09/2021, 21:05   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Ahhh Okay all good, no worries. Just wanted to make it clear, I am just a script user, I haven't scammed anyone, I don't develop anything.

Also your English is quite decent!
Old 04/10/2021, 18:56   #28

Quote:
You are really jealus me kid
Old 04/12/2021, 11:58   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

doing vouches ?
Old 04/25/2021, 12:07   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 375/0/1
Accept me on Discord please
Closed Thread

Tags
evade, league of legends script, prediction, undetected script