Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PVLOL - All Champs Supported with full Combo & Evade

Discussion on PVLOL - All Champs Supported with full Combo & Evade within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 59
Arrow PVLOL - All Champs Supported with full Combo & Evade

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PVLOL - Banrate ~1-4 Weeks

All champions are supported:

Features:
  • Target Selector
  • Clean Farming
  • X2 Prediction’s
  • Anti-AFK
  • Evade
  • Skin Changer
  • 120+ Champion scripts with full combo logic and prediction
  • Auto Smite
  • Custom utilities HUD
  • Supports All Servers (Garena included!)

Kalista Montage

Pricing:

Cryptocurrencies | Crypto Voucher | PayPal
  • 3€ / Day
  • 18€ / Week
  • 60€ / Month

Other products:
  • R6S Public & Private
  • DayZ Private
  • EFT Public & Private
  • COD:MW / Warzone
  • DayZ SA
  • HyperScape Private
  • LoL
  • PUBG Private
  • Dead by Daylight
  • Apex Legends
  • and many more!

Support:
  • Over Discord (Invite Link on the website or add me: Meowzgezifer#5649 )
  • Over EPVP

If you are interested in buying it, just add me on Discord, reply to this thread or PM me over the Forum messaging system.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2020, 06:43   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
WhiteTea#8792 add me
Old 01/01/2020, 08:41   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added & pm'ed
Old 01/01/2020, 17:54   #4

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjnpijn View Post
WhiteTea#8792 add me
Added
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsontyh View Post
added & pm'ed
Added
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2020, 08:07   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got the 1 day to test it out, and to my surprise it actually did and played like 10 games with it and still no ban so got it again today, about the script I mostly tried ADC and the champs i played worked Cait, kaisa, xayah and ashe, you need to play around with the settings abit to get it to play how you want, had xayah ulting for no good reason it gives you combo option pretty indepth and I like how everything is included not like the j# and the like from back in the day where you had to get the "scripts" haha
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2020, 08:40   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i added you, my ds: Игорь#9975
Old 01/13/2020, 17:12   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolatte View Post
Got the 1 day to test it out, and to my surprise it actually did and played like 10 games with it and still no ban so got it again today, about the script I mostly tried ADC and the champs i played worked Cait, kaisa, xayah and ashe, you need to play around with the settings abit to get it to play how you want, had xayah ulting for no good reason it gives you combo option pretty indepth and I like how everything is included not like the j# and the like from back in the day where you had to get the "scripts" haha
You'll get banned in a week. Thats how long all my accounts last. Overall, PVOL is actually very ******* good.

I can vouch for PVOL though. It's a great platform to use on cracked/Accounts you dont care about.
Old 01/14/2020, 07:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by hav0kwashere View Post
You'll get banned in a week. Thats how long all my accounts last. Overall, PVOL is actually very ******* good.

I can vouch for PVOL though. It's a great platform to use on cracked/Accounts you dont care about.
If you dont get reported often you normally wont get banned ^^
Especially all cracked PVLOL Versions out there are detected.
Also there will be a Private Version in the future which will be invite only.
And the new update which got released today should be fully UD as well.
Old 01/14/2020, 08:23   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Here to vouch for Meowzgezifer.
I'm not here to preach the gospel but just to add my experience using this service.

From first hand experience, PVLOL injects quite fast in each game, few seconds in.

I like the menu ingame since it's not blaringly in your face with a million settings to setup. You will most likely be messing around with a few settings in the first place anyway which is enough for normal usage. But if you're planning on becoming a world champion caliber in your games, you can go deeper and check out every single setting to customise it personally to your playstyle..

Evade feature here is a double edge sword. If you dodge everything with 1 pixel leeway the whole game, every game then you're gonna have a bad time with keeping your account. You can however set your own parameters for what to dodge, how much to dodge, and how quick.

Champion settings are pretty straight forward here. Set to use QWERcombo in a fight, or not if you want to specifically use a spell with your own judgement. Not all champion scripts are equal, some champion work better than others which is understandable. e.g. Annie vs Xerath/Cass/Kalista is an obvious comparison

There are other utilies like Smite/Item Activator that seems to be working well. But I can definitely say, I haven't lost a smite contest in a game yet.

If you lose while using this, know that not all games are winnable. As with everything, you're going to have to learn how to use PVLOL well and not just hold a button and pray it all works out. If you take the time to learn and use it well, then I might have to see you at next year's Worlds LOL tourney.

For me, I've got my money's worth and I hope my review of this helps you guys decide if PVLOL is for you. I might add some gifs next time if I can get some permissions from Meowzgezifer to see if its alright to post them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/14/2020, 10:20   #10

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsontyh View Post
Here to vouch for Meowzgezifer.
I'm not here to preach the gospel but just to add my experience using this service.

From first hand experience, PVLOL injects quite fast in each game, few seconds in.

I like the menu ingame since it's not blaringly in your face with a million settings to setup. You will most likely be messing around with a few settings in the first place anyway which is enough for normal usage. But if you're planning on becoming a world champion caliber in your games, you can go deeper and check out every single setting to customise it personally to your playstyle..

Evade feature here is a double edge sword. If you dodge everything with 1 pixel leeway the whole game, every game then you're gonna have a bad time with keeping your account. You can however set your own parameters for what to dodge, how much to dodge, and how quick.

Champion settings are pretty straight forward here. Set to use QWERcombo in a fight, or not if you want to specifically use a spell with your own judgement. Not all champion scripts are equal, some champion work better than others which is understandable. e.g. Annie vs Xerath/Cass/Kalista is an obvious comparison

There are other utilies like Smite/Item Activator that seems to be working well. But I can definitely say, I haven't lost a smite contest in a game yet.

If you lose while using this, know that not all games are winnable. As with everything, you're going to have to learn how to use PVLOL well and not just hold a button and pray it all works out. If you take the time to learn and use it well, then I might have to see you at next year's Worlds LOL tourney.

For me, I've got my money's worth and I hope my review of this helps you guys decide if PVLOL is for you. I might add some gifs next time if I can get some permissions from Meowzgezifer to see if its alright to post them.
Thank you very much for the Feedback! Also sure you can insert some gifs / media.
Old 01/15/2020, 10:35   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is this a cracked version or legit? I've always heard pvlol was giga detected
Old 01/15/2020, 12:35   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarpzy View Post
Is this a cracked version or legit? I've always heard pvlol was giga detected
This is the Original Version. The cracked ones are all detected.
Old 01/16/2020, 20:55   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hi can you add me on disc cant seem to add you karan#6243
in the past i bought pubg hack from you now iam in need for a lol one
Old 01/16/2020, 21:00   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
If i would use the hack on account X just for fun and play later serious without hack on my Main could i get some trouble?
Old 01/17/2020, 11:36   #15

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by killkingsoldier View Post
hi can you add me on disc cant seem to add you karan#6243
in the past i bought pubg hack from you now iam in need for a lol one
Added ya
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakNooN View Post
If i would use the hack on account X just for fun and play later serious without hack on my Main could i get some trouble?
Normally not, lol does do HWID Bans in some regions but thats extremely rare. for example on EUW i got ~200 Accounts banned from Hanbot before and im not HWID Banned ^^
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread