Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends Unlocked on any account!

Discussion on League of Legends Unlocked on any account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 11/13/2019, 03:50   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 206/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by XtraGames View Post
Could you quote me when you see if it's legit or not?

I'm interested in this but I'd need to see it's legit first.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpendingUncle View Post
Waiting to see if it's legit
It's not legit, I even bought a fresh lvl 30 acc and the dude told me that I would get it by monday or tuesday, well, it's already wednesday so it doesn't work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/13/2019, 06:24   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Unicorn' View Post
It's not legit, I even bought a fresh lvl 30 acc and the dude told me that I would get it by monday or tuesday, well, it's already wednesday so it doesn't work.
Was obvious. You didnt do a Trade with him?
Old 11/13/2019, 08:46   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
If you just Google it you will see how it works...
You cant use it at Home, its a Special Client for Internet Cafes.
Once you Logout and Login at Home, its gone ^^
Thanks
1 User

Tags
all champions, all skins, league unlocked, riot unlocked account, unlocked acount

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Apex Legends level 100+ account Wraith Heirloom Kunai pack, all legends unlocked
04/21/2019 - Apex Legends Trading - 4 Replies
MY OWN Wraith heirloom kunai package acc, in addition, it comes with Mirage legendary skin and Pathfinder legendary Twitch skin plus 9 epic skins, lots of rare ones. All legends unlocked, on most of them over 100 kills and victory badges, Wraith and Lifeline have nice, more rare badges. Account is level 100+, it has 27000 legend tokens and 695 crafting materials. All Apex Legends achievements on Origin are completed. Account is on its own gmail account that goes with Origin, you...
[Selling] Smite lvl 90 with all T5 skins unlocked + 720 skins unlocked !! for cheap.
07/03/2018 - Smite Trading - 7 Replies
Smite lvl 90 with all T5 skins unlocked + 720 skins unlocked !! for cheap. I've got all the skins in smite, all new gods and all gods unlocked. Also i've 3 diamond gods, Ullr + anubis and all other T5 skins are unlocked. All frames and other ward icons are unlocked If you want to buy , type your discord below and i will talk to you
[Selling] Riot account ,EVERYTHING unlocked! (Any server)
10/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Descripiton: Champs: All Skins: 430+ RP: 130 k Boosts:199 win ip boosts ,199 win exp boosts 20 rune pages,the only slight problem is that this account doesnt have runes. 1. How secure is this account? 100% Secure 2. Rank? Unranked
Selling League of Legends account US server almost all content unlocked
09/17/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
This is just a copy paste from another website I posted it on. All info still applies. Level 30. 1302 Solo Queue rating. 1027 normal wins 925 losses. 10 rune pages. Almost every rune. 67 champions owned. 37 skins owned. Not featured in screen shots: Kayle purchased, 3 exp quints and the 2 holiday magic pen quints (total 3 magic pen quints). Special note: Certain skins that can no longer be purchased or not purchased ingame (collectors items) include UFO Corki, Riot Singed (received via pax...