Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger S7 (With Chall rewards) account!

Discussion on Challenger S7 (With Chall rewards) account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Challenger S7 (With Chall rewards) account!

General

Hello! Would like to post another high elo account ended top 50. Account is unverified!

Info

- Silver S6, ]Challenger S7TOP 50
- Challenger S7 Rewards
- 47 Champs
- 12 Skins
- Unverified Mail!

Contact

Post your offer here! And ask at PM for img as I cant post here!
Old 11/16/2017, 11:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
pm me images pls. and the price range

Btw nice try, not even one challenger has most played this champs u showed me. and not even one has as same ammount of games as you showed.

Offered him MM but no reaction. Be aware. photoshopped pic without any kind of Brain
Old 11/16/2017, 14:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulzEUW View Post
pm me images pls. and the price range

Btw nice try, not even one challenger has most played this champs u showed me. and not even one has as same ammount of games as you showed.

Offered him MM but no reaction. Be aware. photoshopped pic without any kind of Brain
Alrdy reported you , I sent u a screen from main profile you dont even ask for server or something and idk what u talking about games
dont post ****.
Old 11/17/2017, 12:47   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hello, could u please add me skype or PM? I know i have negatives but would like to drop some good offers for your accs
Old 11/17/2017, 12:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChallengerACCsale View Post
Hello, could u please add me skype or PM? I know i have negatives but would like to drop some good offers for your accs
Added
Old 11/17/2017, 13:46   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 312/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,093
Server?
Old 11/17/2017, 14:02   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennysdope View Post
Server?
RU server but sold it, will post other one today
Old 11/17/2017, 15:45   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guy has multiple accounts on here. Kit6, ChallengerACCSale, KHID, they're all the same person and have scammed people, multiple times, including myself. They have all rated each other to make it seem legit, and he just keeps making new accounts.

Here is proof from his other account of scamming me:

Go read the threads on all of his accounts. Multiple people accusing him of scamming.

Someone really needs to ban this kid, he's screwed over so many people and I do not understand how the hell he isn't banned yet.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/17/2017, 16:00   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenzie123 View Post
This guy has multiple accounts on here. Kit6, ChallengerACCSale, KHID, they're all the same person and have scammed people, multiple times, including myself. They have all rated each other to make it seem legit, and he just keeps making new accounts.

Here is proof from his other account of scamming me:

Go read the threads on all of his accounts. Multiple people accusing him of scamming.

Someone really needs to ban this kid, he's screwed over so many people and I do not understand how the hell he isn't banned yet.
?????? Are you serious??? How I'm related with this guys they just bought me accs lol thats not my skype or paypal.
Old 11/17/2017, 16:40   #10

Quote:
It's very easy to make a second skype, paypal, or elitepvper account. It's not hard to figure out if you spend 10 minutes looking at the other accounts, they're all associated with each other. Posting on each others threads, rating each other for trades. It's not rocket science.

Ask this kid to use a MM during a trade. I guarantee you he wont, or will advise against it so he is able to scam you.
Could u stop posting **** about me? I donīt even know you, legit sold 2 accounts here, Iīm not related with this ppl and posting and giving good rep? I just have 2 trades and they posted that they where interested like other ppl, I dont even see my 1st customer "khid" that had any trade with my last one so wtf are u talking about.
Old 11/17/2017, 16:51   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Fine, you are right.

I took this to the admins, asked them to check your IP and compare it to the other accounts and look into it. They can deal with the situation, not my place to

Cheers.
Old 11/17/2017, 16:53   #12

Quote:
Fine, you are right.

I took this to the admins, asked them to check your IP and compare it to the other accounts and look into it. They can deal with the situation, not my place to

Cheers.
TY please once they tell u im not this guys delate msg!
Old 11/17/2017, 17:21   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just got all his accounts/scamming accounts banned.

Get rekt.
Old 11/17/2017, 17:31   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

Just got all his accounts/scamming accounts banned.

Get rekt.
You're the hero Gotham deserves, and also the one it needs right now.
Good job buddy!
Old 12/01/2017, 10:51   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Well obv garbage kid try to scamm ppl here since he has 0 skill ingame