Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Deisuke24 Ranked Smurf Account Shop - UP TO PLATINUM

Discussion on Deisuke24 Ranked Smurf Account Shop - UP TO PLATINUM within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 75
Deisuke24 Ranked Smurf Account Shop - UP TO PLATINUM

Hey there!

We are currently selling ranked smurf accounts. These accounts are completely handleveled and unverified. We played 10 placement games on them to get their specific rank. You can freely choose if you want a gold ranked smurf or a platinum ranked smurf.

Gold Smurf Accounts - 70-90% Winrate ✔
Atleast Gold 5 - Minimum 20 Champions - Standard Runeset AP/AD
Unverified - Unranked in previous seasons - Just 10 Placements played
35€

Platinum Smurf Accounts - 100% Winrate ✔
Platinum 5 - Minimum 20 Champions - Standard Runeset AP/AD
Unverified - Unranked in previous seasons - Just 10 Placements played
45€

Warranty of Bans ✔
We are giving you a lifetime warranty of bans - but not for bans like flaming/feeding/afk ect...

Payment Methods ✔
PayPal - Skrill

If you are interested in buying an account just send us a PN, answer in the thread or contact us in Skype: Deisuke ePvP

Best regards!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
♦ ExiizZ'z Smurf-Shop ♦ ▌UNRANKED/RANKED ▌handmade ▌EUW, EUNE, NA, TR ▌♦ 300+ TBM ♦
03/16/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 844 Replies
Click here to check also our unverified Accounts with lots of IP EUW: 4 Accounts EUNE: 0 Account RU: 0 Account TR: 0 Accounts BR: 0 Account LAN: 0 Account LAS: 0 Account
[Buying] (NA) level 30 unranked smurf with sona NO RANKED HISTORY or 20k ip smurf
05/22/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
(NA) level 30 unranked smurf with sona NO RANKED HISTORY or a 20k ip smurf the 20k ip smurf must not have been played in at least 1 month
[Selling] LoL-Accounts-Pro | Ranked Smurf | Gold | Platinum | Diamond | Free PoGo Accs!
03/24/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
https://www.lol-accounts-pro.com/ FOR EVERY ORDER A POKEMON GO ACCOUNT LEVEL 23 FOR FREE! http://i.imgur.com/3ZVx6bn.jpg
2X SMURF ACCOUNTS | 1 SMURF WITH RARE NAME "Hide on Bush"/SECOND SMURF IS FRESH GOLD
01/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Guys, Im selling 2 of my Smurfs Accounts. My First Smurf has the name "Hide on bush". The name has 1 fake letter and it will not show the full name in Champ Select & Ingame Chat. BUT it will show the whole full name in Loading Screen & Ingame. Its very funny, if they called you Faker etc. Both Accounts are Gold Elo and I don't need them anymore. If you want some proof, that it rlly show the full name ingame, just write me a pm and add me as friend in LoL. We can make a custom...
[Selling] NA Diamond 3 Smurf & NA Platinum 3 Smurf
08/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Since I am heading back to school I no longer have time to play on my main nor my smurfs. The following smurf accounts have been made with false information and fake email so they are 100% unrecoverable once you change the account information. Payment will be via: paypal. As they are 100% safe/unrecoverable I will not go first. I have plenty of good rep already anyways. Contact me via skype @ NvA-Darkchlor Account 1: Division: Diamond 3 Champions: 20 View image: D1 Account Champs Rune...