Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Original Championship Riven Account - EUW+ other EUW Smurfs

Discussion on Original Championship Riven Account - EUW+ other EUW Smurfs within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 43
Original Championship Riven Account - EUW+ other EUW Smurfs

Last one has Championship Riven, pref. selling them in bulk.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] You are a Riven OTP? Want to play a only Riven Smurf? With ORIGINAL CS RIVEN SKIN?!
12/03/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
accidentally bumped, wrong thread sorry
[Selling] You are a Riven OTP? Want to play a only Riven Smurf? With ORIGINAL CS RIVEN SKIN?!
11/04/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Got the following Account: E-mail: Unverified Server: NA Level: 14 Champions 6 incl. Riven Skins: 3 incl. The original Championship Riven! It has no mastery points, so you can make a riven only smurf.
[Selling] ☻♥☺☻♥☺EUW CHEAP ACCOUNTS/SMURFs | CHAMPIONSHIP RIVEN ☻♥☺☻♥☺
08/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Cheap smurfs: 1- 2- _________________________________________________ _ ________ Acc with championship riven: Playerauctions is a safe trade system. It's impossible to scam because of the middleman system playerauctions has. I have good feedback on PlayerAuctions. ALL EUW
[Selling] EUW acc [MASTER border], Riven Championship, 85 skins, all champs +2 Diam smurfs
01/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys. :pimp: First of all, i'm sorry about my poor English (i'm French) since it isn't my native language. I'll do my best to be understandable. I don't have any time to play League anymore, so i sell my accounts. The characteristics of the primary account : - Actually Diamond 1, but with the Master Border in Solo Q. - All champs (except 3) - 85 skins (you can find the list below) with some collectors like ***Riven Championship***, **Triumphant Ryze**, Franken Tibbers Annie,...