Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for an account buyer

Discussion on Looking for an account buyer within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for an account buyer

Looking to sell ranked hand leveled accounts frequently to someone or to a business that deals with account re-selling. I sell them cheap just looking for a consistent buyer.

add me on skype to discuss - VexOn07

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] [Buyer request] Looking for WOT account with M60, E4, E5 at least
03/15/2016 - World of Tanks Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, Following tanks are required in the account: 1. M60 (I know it's hard to get, except Chinese servers. However, I really love this tank.) 2. T110E4 (It seems not being popular out of China ) 3. T110E5 (All you know how great this tank is) Optional: 4. T57 heavy tank (Although it has been modified like a shit, however, what I really want is T69 which is on that upgrading route)
[Buying] Looking for a account buyer/reseller
05/07/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
I have many accounts i would like to sell to a provider or reseller , if someone interested in every type of account , pm me for + info
[Buying] Serious buyer, looking to purchase a very good account - details inside
12/26/2014 - Infestation Trading - 8 Replies
I'm looking to purchase an account which has has at least 3 out of 4 of these categories: 1. Legendary - (if it is Legendary, I'll be interested in taking it regardless if it doesn't have high rep, playtime etc) 2. High Reputation (I'm talking 10k+) 3. Loads of playtime on characters 4. At least one fully skilled character I'm a very serious buyer who is looking to make a safe deal for both of us, so I hope you understand why all this information I request is necessary. I am genuine...
[Selling] One of a kind account, looking for potential buyer.
10/28/2014 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
It has all slots but one with lvl 65 chars, that means 7 lvl 65 chars. Due to safety reasons I cannot say the class, name or anything in this thread, as it would be easy to identify. The main character is full composite end game gear. Max level veteran as well. I am looking for serious offers only, and no kids please.