Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold Account and Diamond

Discussion on Gold Account and Diamond within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold Account and Diamond

Hello Guys,

im quitting League of Legends completely and wanna sell my two accounts.

The Gold Account has played several Seasons, over 100 Champs and 25 Skins.

Diamond Account was ranked last year D4, this season I didnt even play with it ranked, has 8 skins and somewhat between 20-30 champs.

PN me for more Info, for the Diamond i want approx 90€ and for my gold make me an offer
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2017, 20:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'll take the Diamond account if its on NA
Old 04/15/2017, 18:56   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Diamond sold ! Thank You!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] Diamond account or boost to diamond for high level rich Drakensang account.
09/11/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Yo I'm trading my smurf diamond account on EUW i uped it myself and i have the original email registered available to give out for a clean deal, or i can just offer boost up to diamond (doesn't matter what is your current mmr or division). What i'm looking for. A high level and rich drakensang account on Europe servers. PM if interested ^
[Selling] Original Owner - S2 Gold / S3 Diamond / S4 Diamond Account - All Champions
03/18/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm looking to sell a Gold S2 / Diamond S3 / Diamond S4 Account. Champions: All (Including Vel) Rune Pages: 15 Rune Pages Runes: The main runes. I think I have the vast majority of commonly used runes. Skins: 84 Total Skins Notable Skins: Grey Warwick, Medieval Twitch, TPA Dr. Mundo, Victorious Janna, Riot Blitzcrank, Zombie Brand, TPA Orianna, Victorious Elise, Spirit Guard Udyr, TPA Ezreal, Championship Riven, Riot Graves, Traditional Sejuani, Championship Thresh. There are a few...
[Selling] EU-[WEST] ACCOUNT: TRIPPLE DIAMOND S2, S3 soloq diamond, s1 gold
02/25/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, I'm here to sell my league of legends account. In the past I offered elo boosting and so you can trust me. I stop playing cause it takes to much time. The account is lvl 30 and is at the moment at Diamond divison I. It was gold at S1 and was Tripple Diamond at S2. http://imgur.com/FEvo5u6.png The account has 3,4k RP and 3k IP http://i.imgur.com/1ueZgEx.png It has94 champions .http://i.imgur.com/gxTFkKF.jpg
Sell: Diamond 1 5 LP account & Gold 3v3 TEAMS & Striker Ezreal Gold 5 90 LP account
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling: North America Server Accounts*** 1) Diamond 1 5LP. s1 gold s2 plat s3 Diamond 1. tonnes of runes, skins and champs. serious offers only 2) Gold V 90 LP. come with 3900RP champion bundle. astronaut teemo and striker ezreal skin. decent runes 3) Gold V MMR sitting around Gold III. 4) Twisted Treeline (3v3) Gold teams. Elo range Gold v -> Gold i. first come first serve.
[Selling] Diamond account (EUWEST) banner s2 diamond and s3 diamond
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
hello! info: price 100-150€ 7 page runes 40-70 skins original e-mail avaible screenshare avaible