I buy youre RP with Handy Payment Boku
You sent a Request I accept first
Than you pay or we use trusted MM
I GIVE you a Phone Number and you order it
After that I send you the PIN/TAN
Thats all. Send me PM with youre Skype
I buy youre RP with Handy Payment Boku
You sent a Request I accept first
Than you pay or we use trusted MM
I GIVE you a Phone Number and you order it
After that I send you the PIN/TAN
Thats all. Send me PM with youre Skype
[Selling] Meteonyker Perins - Small Steps Possible 02/11/2017 - Flyff Trading - 2 Replies I am Selling Perins at the official Meteonyker server for 0,50€ each perin.
we can trade all the time in small steps
or use a MM :)
I only trade with Paypal F&F and i never go first.
Add me on Skype: Julian.Kasazuna
[Selling] Perins on Meteo || Small steps possible 02/06/2017 - Flyff Trading - 1 Replies Hello,
I´m selling perins on Meteo, 45ct each, available right now 52 Perins.
We can also trade in small steps, like I stated in the title.
Payment: Paypal FF
Good day everyone :)
[Selling] Meteonyker Perins - Best Prices - Small Steps Possible! 01/28/2017 - Flyff Trading - 6 Replies Hello everyone, im glad to tell you that im selling Perins on the
Official EU Server Meteonyker
Meteonyker|Perins|Augs
only -|0,50ct|0,70ct
0,50!!CT Each Perin!!!
if you buy 10 or 100 it doesnt matter!
[Selling] Meteo Perin (small steps possible) 01/09/2017 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies Im back again. :p
Im selling my Perins for Paypal Friends and Family or Paysafe Cards
I got 52 Perins.
Price:
1Perin -> 1,3 Euro
iBot ony small steps - SROR 03/03/2012 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies Hey guys,
i have the problem that my iBot only makes very "small" steps, he dont go to the next coordinate fluently. He goes one coord. stops, retries the last step in script, goes one coord, stops again. It takes very long until he is at the training place.
Is it because of the last update in SROR? Didnt used it before.
Thank you