Did a great job DUO Q boost from emerald 4 to diamond 4 in 3 days. Was available instantly for games and we had over 90% WR.
He carried as a jungler really hard.
Great price, great service, 100% recommend his service!
[Selling] CHEAP ELO BOOST FOR NA SERVER 05/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies Hello, everyone. i'm looking to start a new elo service for myself on epvpers.
my highest Elo is around plat 4 on NA server.
i can basically play any role in the game but my strongest role would be top lane.
i'm willing to vouch a game for any division below my current elo or discount if you want to buy a division/divisions since i have just started my service.
the price i charge is depend on how much you gain per game and any restrictions such as chat ban, queue time, amount of...
[Selling] Cheap elo boost on NA server. 06/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 36 Replies D1 booster - Fast, Professional boosting to the top.
Hi, my name is David and I am a diamond 1 player. I main jungle and top lane.
Charging :
- Price may vary if lp gain is significantly lower than normal
- Price can change depending on the LP you are at
- I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL
- You may first pay before my service start and i hope you'll enjoy my well done and fast service
Cheap Elo boost from NA server 02/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies A bit about myself
I'm 21 , going to college and have some free time and plat last season, diamond this season, boosted friends accounts / forum members to gold last season. I'm from the NA server and boosting only NA. I'm 2200 elo.
I only accept paypal and all purchases are sent as a gift. Please do not play ranked on your account after purchase until I finished, would be greatly
appreciated.
Bronze V > Bronze IV = 13
Bronze IV > Bronze III = 13
Bronze III > Bronze II = 13
Bronze...