Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master Tier Elo Booster

Discussion on Master Tier Elo Booster within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Master Tier Elo Booster

Rates Vary and will be discussed at a later date (Rates are negotiable). Willing to boost to D5 and or Coach. (North america Only)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] MASTER TIER booster looking for job
12/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
★ Placement Matches ★ 8/10 wins Guarantee! Unranked = 20,00€ Bronze = 18,00€ Silver = 20,00€ Gold = 23,00€
[Selling] Master Tier booster looking for job
08/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, im looking for elo boosting service that can hire me. My skype is: rossoneri615
S4 Master Tier Coach/Booster
05/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi guys, i currently have alot of spare time, and im open for Coaching/Boosting. My main roles: Jungle, ADC, Support Elo i can boost upto: Diamond (MAX) - I will not boost past Diamond 5 for various reasons, one being time efficiency, and the fact that i cannot guarantee a steady win-ratio. Gold 5 -> Gold 4 - 11€ Gold 4 -> Gold 3 - 11€ Gold 3 -> Gold 2 - 11€ Gold 2 -> Gold 1 - 11€
[Trading] Looking for EU Booster - Master Tier At least
01/26/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Some things have changed recently and Im finally considering to take in a "random" booster I dont know. There are some requirements set though, * Be at least Master, Preferably Challenger * Preferably have some boosting experience, and be able to prove it. * Be able to finish boosts in a suitable time (the more time you have to play, the better tbh) * Taking 30-35% cuts - In return you'll have a good platform to recieve boosts.
(NA)I am a master tier cheap booster.
09/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Per win Bronze $6 Silver $7 Gold $8 Plat $9 Diamond $10 skype: Cheolgyu94Chase