Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account with ALL Champs ALL Runes ( 20 Rune Pages )

Discussion on Account with ALL Champs ALL Runes ( 20 Rune Pages ) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account with ALL Champs ALL Runes ( 20 Rune Pages )

So I want to sell one of my account.
This account has been Platin 4 last season and is currently Plat V.
This account has ALL Champs and ALL Runes.
It has 20 Rune Pages.
It was created in the beginning of Season 1.
It has 176 RP and 1028 IP left.
The account has never been banned !

The account also has 27 Skins:

If you are intrested add me on skype and leave me an offer.
Old 02/23/2016, 17:16   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
Server?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Lvl 30 NA Silver V account, 112 champs, 133 skins, 12 rune pages, 191 runes, etc.
10/31/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my League of Legends NA account - it was created in Season 2 and played significantly through Season 2 and 3, my interest has waned the last 6 months and I haven't touched it in the past three or so. I was at Gold II but have deteriorated to Silver V, though the MMR should be legit and it'll be easy to climb ranks again if you're so inclined. I am the original and only owner of the account and it has received no infractions, has never been suspended or chat blocked, etc. The...
WTS NA LoL Account D4 158 SKIN ALL champs 29k IP 320+ runes 20 rune pages
11/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Taking offers on the following 158 Skins 29.k IP Daimond 4 High MMR Approx 320+ Runes
[Selling] EUW Account ( 12 Rune Pages / 70 champs / Runes for all lanes)
09/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Champions - Picture 1 & Picture 2 12 Rune pages Runes: Marks Runes / Seals Runes / Glyphs Runes / Quintessences Runes Skins: Unchained Alistar Pharaoh Amumu Red Riding Annie Battlecast Prime Cho'gath (legendary) Mr. Mundoverse
WTS EUW Account, Almost all champs, almost ALL runes, 16 rune pages, 2300 ELO in S2!!
11/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
The account has almost all champs (Will tell in depth to people interested) Almost all runes. 16 rune pages. Was 2300 ELO in season 2, has Diamond "mark" Over 3000 season 2 games played, etc. All in all a great account. Taking offers!
[WTS] EUW Account, all runes, almost all champs, 1400elo, 1600 top, 10 rune pages
06/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm looking to sell my lol account. See below for the most important information about the account. Runes: http://i.imgur.com/kKVJV.png Champs: http://i.imgur.com/Qu1Er.png Elo: