Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL EUW Account Season 4 Silver and many cool Skins! Ger/Eng

Discussion on LoL EUW Account Season 4 Silver and many cool Skins! Ger/Eng within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 209/0/1
LoL EUW Account Season 4 Silver and many cool Skins! Ger/Eng

Hallo zusammen ich verkaufe meinen LoL EUW Account alle Infos in den Bildern ! Nehme nur PSC habe auch MM´s bereit !Verkaufe ihn für 40€ mit Original Email
Hello everyone i sell my LoL EUW Account all Infos are below this Text !I take only PSC and i have also many MM´s ready !Sell it for 40€ with original Email
[EDIT:ICH TAUSCHE MEINEN ACCOUNT AUCH!/I TRADE MY ACCOUNT TOO!]

(Das ist der Account eines Freundes)(This is a Account of a Friend)
Closed Thread

Tags
lol euw acc selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LoL EUW Account Season 4 Silver and many cool Skins!
02/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello i sell my Account for 10€ Paysafecard instantly! epvpImg: simple. epvpImg: *burp*, images are delicious. epvpImg: A picture is worth a thousand words. epvpImg: segami <- images spelled backwards, cool huh? epvpImg: le image upload ^_^ epvpImg: le image upload ^_^
[Selling] [EUNE] COOL ACCOUNT WITH SILVER KAYLE AND LOTS OF OTHER SKINS!!!
01/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, today I've decided to sell account which I get from my friend who quit LoL a year ago. The account hasn't any registration e-mail since it was registred at non-existing email. Of course all account info would be provided so you wont have any problem if you need to recover the account. At the end of S3 I've boosted account to Gold so it has really good MMR and Gold rewards! As I'm Diamond 1 player, I'm as well willing to do the placement games for a lower price than usual! But...
[Selling] EUW Account | Silver V |Few cool Skins | Cheap
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hello guys, I wanna sell here my Account becouse i got bored of this Games (Also have no time , Job etc.) IP: ~5300 RP: ~500 Everything u've to know is in the Pictures: Main
[Selling] EUW silver V account with cool skins
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTS a very nice EUW level 30 account, hasn't got too much champs but has good runes and other stuff: - In solo que silver V right now, good MMR (play with mostly silver 3-4-5's, maybe sometimes a bronze 1 in there) - silver border from season 2 - 30+ champs, including champs like Ezreal, J4, Lux, Tf and many more - 5 skins, including Bladecraft Orianna, Perseus Pantheon, and the extremely rare UFO Corki - good amount of runes, full pages for AP and AD carries (3 pages total) - account...
[Selling] EUW SILVER 2 ACCOUNT With season 2 diamond boarders 26 Skins LOOK IN !
06/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Selling my alt account. I have the original email with the welcome email. Account has Diamond season 2 Boarders and all the trophys Account has 7 rune pages , 13k IP + 1200 RP. No refunds left has and 791 normal games. I will list runes and skins below and pictures : Marks