Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

cheap draft picks

Discussion on cheap draft picks within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
cheap draft picks

hello guys,

i am a diamond 4 league player who is new in epvp and offers to play your draft pick games so you can play rankeds after.

20 wins = 10 € psc

other prices can be arranged in skype
my skypename: marcelmiller90
Old 12/02/2014, 18:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 98
The Black Market: 107/1/0
Well he played a vouch game for me and im really satisfied with it. If you have a ranked restriction, just go to him and we will do the games for you.
Old 12/04/2014, 17:42   #3

elite*gold: 8
bumb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Welche Picks...
08/24/2012 - League of Legends - 14 Replies
Hey, da ich in der letzten Zeit wieder relativ oft auf der MidLane spiele, wollte ich mich mal nach Picks erkundigen, die einen starken early burst, wie Diana, Ahri, Veigar und Leblanc ihn haben vermeiden. Es geht um den normal Blind Pick, nicht um Rankeds, von daher kann ich nicht direkt Counterpicken sondern muss schätzen was kommt. Ich hatte bis jetzt überlegt, das Galio funktionieren könnte aber ich bin mir nicht so sicher. Einen anderen pick bräuchte ich auch noch, womit kann man gegen...
DB BOT DONT picks with pet [SWSRO]
06/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
http://i49.tinypic.com/9iwg9i.jpg it looks ok but dont picks help me fast pls thx
Bot that picks up more then just special items
08/06/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hi, I've been looking throught this page several hours now and I wonder if there is a bot that will pick up more then just the r/u/e/s/gem items. what about gold? what about all items and then dropping the ones you dont need? Thanks for your help ;)
I need a hunting bot that picks up dbs and mets
10/15/2007 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
anyone know of a good bot that picks up dbs and mets for archers scatter i need it bad