Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Gold5 Eune.

Discussion on Selling Gold5 Eune. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Gold5 Eune.

Selling my Gold 5 account with pretty good mmr 60% winrate, it has the free skins Unchained Alistar, RiotGirl Tristana, and 2 more, Sherwood Ashe and Frosted Ezrael.It has 39 champs. There are screenshots for more info. 3 Full Runepages AD, AP, And AD+tanky ( for a jungler or top).
It comes with the Email address and all.
Highly preffer PayPal.
If there is an offer the bid wont go for long.
If need more info or have more questions leave them here or PM me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AccInfo.jpg (23.4 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg AccInfo2.jpg (29.1 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg AccInfo3.jpg (5.3 KB, 2 views)
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE gold5 account with nice skins
07/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell my EUNE, because I got another one and I dont play at this account. Account got alot of nice champions and skins for them. Actually rank of this account is gold5, high mmr (over +30 for win game). Champions owned: Arhi, Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Blitz, Caitlyn, Corki, Eve, Ez, Fiddle, Fizz, Gragas, Graves, Janna, Jax, Jayce, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kha'Zix, Kog'Maw, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Leona, Lulu, Malphite, Master, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Noc,...
[Selling] EUNE gold5 account with nice skins
06/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I would like to sell my EUNE, because I got another one and I dont play at this account. Account got alot of nice champions and skins for them. Actually rank of this account is gold5, high mmr (over +30 for win game). Champions owned: Arhi, Alistar, Amumu, Annie, Ashe, Blitz, Caitlyn, Corki, Eve, Ez, Fiddle, Fizz, Gragas, Graves, Janna, Jax, Jayce, Karthus, Kassadin, Katarina, Kayle, Kha'Zix, Kog'Maw, LeBlanc, Lee Sin, Leona, Lulu, Malphite, Master, Morgana, Nasus, Nidalee, Noc,...
EUNE S3 Silver/S4 Gold5 High MMR - All champions - All Rune Pages -39 skins with rare
03/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling S3 Silver (with border)/S4 Gold 5 high MMR account 551 Normal Wins Region: EUNE All champions, all rune pages (20), a lot of icons RP: 838 IP: 172871 39 following skins: Goth Annie
[Selling] Selling gold5 5v5 team
07/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Add me on skype: a906378 selling 5v5 gold 5 team server euw
SELLING EUW LOL ACC GOLD5 100+ CHAMPS
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
sell an awesome acc, all infos you need in the link below Pic-Upload.de - sell.jpg skype add: coraz22 BUT YOU HAVE TO POST IN THE THREAD BEFORE push -