Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Diamond 2 acc 30 Euro

Discussion on Selling Diamond 2 acc 30 Euro within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Diamond 2 acc 30 Euro

Hello !

Im writing here because i want to sell my smurf account :^). Im selling it because i dont have that much time to farm ip on both accounts ;P.
The price of account is going to be cheap because of the amount of champions and skins on account. Generaly mmr of this account is hella high so you can meet top players from this server ).
So here are screens, informations, etc:
-Account had only 1 chat restriction, not a single ban
-As i said account have really high mmr ^^
-Account is in Diamond 2 (15LP) on server EUNE
-Account have: 144 RP 1616IP and ip boosts ^^.
Here you get few screens from account ^^:
-http://imgur.com/a/W3p2w

There are also 3 skins (with free skins 5):
-Battle Bunny Riven
-PoolParty Lee sin
-Bandit sivir

Meh i think thats all, i dont really know what informations people ussualy give on posts like this .
As i could see there are people that sells D2 accounts for 50-80 euros lol..
So im just gonna sell this acc for 30 Euros. And only because you can still meet challangers with that high mmr

I Got scammed like 4 times and once lost account and had to recover it. Thats why im kinda scared.
Im not going to take any risk anymore because im just bored and spent so much time on trying to sell that account ;P.
I mostly prefer to get paid by Paypal 30 euros but i think it can be paysafecard too

For more informations write here or on my PM(give me your skype and we will talk ) so we can talk about account etc :^).
Btw: Im a new user of this forum so if i have wroten sth bad just pm me and ill edit .
Btw2: wtf that post took me so long XDD
Anyway, Bye ! Have a nice day

Tags
diamond